Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

July Forum Competition

13»

Comments

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,465
    I think my post has been misunderstood.

'I presume that entries are allowed from a players alt legal accounts from different servers, and entries are included in the permitted allowance.'

By this I dont mean alt accounts on the same server, as I said diff servers.
    Example, say a player had an account on Int1, and sent in 3 entries.
    He/she also had a legal account on Int2, would that also be allowed to send in 3 entries.
    and so on------.

I do disagree with your answer on number 2 and could be a bit disrespectful to those that bother to make up 3 memes, with added content, as apposed to 1 that just does a sarcastic one, maybe copied or whatever. If a comp like this is going to held, then it should be seriously, and judged as such, or it becomes a simple lottery. !

Alts on different servers don't matter when you're posting on one forum though.
    Having accounts on different servers is fine for the game, but just see this forum as a server, using multiple accounts on a single server is against the rules. As for how we picked the winners, there were a lot of good entries, out of those, random winners were picked, that's just how we have to do it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file