Home English (UK) Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

6 hour taxes are cheap

If you ever noticed that doing 6 hour taxes will lose you a lot more money than doing 10 minute taxes? I think six hours tax gives around 10 times as much gold but if you calculate how much money you'll make doing 10 minutes you'll make around 50 times more. unincluding fee. figured that they should update it so it gives more money but I figured that they would want you to login often. Also forgive me if there's miscalculated information this is on my tax statistics and I am sleepy with no calculator

Comments

• fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 207

If you ever noticed that doing 6 hour taxes will lose you a lot more money than doing 10 minute taxes? I think six hours tax gives around 10 times as much gold but if you calculate how much money you'll make doing 10 minutes you'll make around 50 times more. unincluding fee. figured that they should update it so it gives more money but I figured that they would want you to login often. Also forgive me if there's miscalculated information this is on my tax statistics and I am sleepy with no calculator

but if your not online for 6 hours do you want a full 6hour tax waiting for you or just a 10 min one  ?
  • Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) INT1 Posts: 76
    I always guessed the intent is to reward players who are more active, eg collecting tax by clicking every 10mins over 6 hours, rewards you more than collecting it once over 6 hours. But if you're offline for longer, you can do the 6 hour or longer collection instead. I usually try and do the more regular collection when online, and then overnight do the 6 or 12 hour one and collect it next day.
    Tony C @ WWW 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file