Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New Buildings - What a joke for most players, about 98% of us I figure

Well I let the update happen and what a non event for most likely 98% of the players.  Might be 99% as some mini whales and whales might even pack it in or just not worry about these items.

Is this meant to be a joke Mod Poseidon X?

You said not to judge it till it comes, well it came and what is positive about it at all to F2P or Low spenders or even mid level spenders?

Please any Mod or CM tell us what is positive to look at this update on buildings.

There is a whole new level (7) in the last HoL tab.  The Keep takes 3500 sceats and 100+ days to complete and that is just line 1.  If GGE is true to form line 2 will be more sceats to unlock and line 3 even more, so on and so on.

Then I notice all the new tools have 10 levels which will take even more sceats to upgrade.

So I ask again to the Mods and CM's is this a Joke?

I just hope GGE monthly gift to you all is 3000 or more sceats each month so at least someone can do these.   I sure know that I cannot and not even worth trying.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

Comments

• John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) INT1 Posts: 208
    This game getting big joke. We have our alliance all ready 2 players left this morning. Players who have been playing almost from beginning, 10 years. They upset the BS downgrade and this update was final straw. The first one was so called miniwhale who spend money here and there for hobby. Not as big spender, but I know he spend over years many thousands on he's account.

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?
  • BM_Daisho said:

even decreasing the prices and build time would help especially  after MB nerf it's almost impossible to get 24h time skips
    BM_Daisho said:

even decreasing the prices and build time would help especially  after MB nerf it's almost impossible to get 24h time skips
    And question is also can you even use skips to these. Research at hol if I remember correctly, cannot use. Forgot how it was on keep....

• no you can't only with rubies and you know who can finish the research too fast... but for upgrading building you can but it will cost about 40-50 24h skips as long as MB has overpriced items it's almost impossible to get that number
  • Well at least 1 of our Mods think it is way stupid on what is required.

Waiting to hear what Poseidon X thinks of this update.

Also is there anything positive we may have missed on this Mods?  

I gave it a chance as he wanted and now I need to know what if anything is positive about this update.

And to answer a question a player had above you either had to wait the days or USE RUBIES to do a fast build.

With over 100+ days build on the keep on line 1 I cannot even imagine the amount of rubies to do a fast build.
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,357
    You say 98% but I don't have 3500 sceats either mate haha
    Well, I also think they went way overboard with the prices but the content itself does look good.

• Well, I also think they went way overboard with the prices but the content itself does look good.

The content looks good? They're just buildings that half of us can't even have the change of getting because of our level.
    The content would only be good if theres a new event, or something that might revive the fun of the game.
    Well, I also think they went way overboard with the prices but the content itself does look good.

The content looks good? They're just buildings that half of us can't even have the change of getting because of our level.
    The content would only be good if theres a new event, or something that might revive the fun of the game.
    If you look at just the content it's pretty good, a bunch of new levels and things to research. There are like 30 new tools that have a bunch of cool special effects. If it was easier to obtain it would be a pretty good update imo.
  • Ok I will go along and say yes some of the new tools are sort of look good.

But how are we to even get them ever?  Can you answer that as maybe you can get 3500 quickly or even in a few months just for the 1st level.

For me it will take me at least 1 whole year to do 3500 sceats and then wait over 100 days for even the keep to finish.

Then who knows how many sceats for the next level.

Can you find out just so we see how hopeless this update was to say 98% of the players..  

Side note 2 players just packed it in as just no reason to keep grinding anymore.  After the Storm redo, MBS changes, and not this why keep going.   Some like me will stay for the alliance chat with old teammates but not for these buildings.
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • To either Mod or a CM can you PLEASE find out how many sceats it takes for level 2, level 3 and so on up to the final level 5.   Can you also find out the sceats needed for the NEW tools and that is 4 lines total all upgradeable 10 levels.

Just want to know the total needed for all the new lines.

And yes you were right Posedion X, they did not make a new line just for 2 new buildings.

They made a bunch of lines for a bunch of new buildings/tools....

And we thought the MBS upgrade was bad....LoL
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • If you look at just the content it's pretty good, a bunch of new levels and things to research. There are like 30 new tools that have a bunch of cool special effects. If it was easier to obtain it would be a pretty good update imo.
    Doesn't change the fact that the gameplay is boring.

We already have plenty of tools, most which have been rendered useless from past updates.
  • where can you see these new tools ?

AmazingBrian7 @ en 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,481
    To either Mod or a CM can you PLEASE find out how many sceats it takes for level 2, level 3 and so on up to the final level 5.   Can you also find out the sceats needed for the NEW tools and that is 4 lines total all upgradeable 10 levels.

Just want to know the total needed for all the new lines.

And yes you were right Posedion X, they did not make a new line just for 2 new buildings.

They made a bunch of lines for a bunch of new buildings/tools....

And we thought the MBS upgrade was bad....LoL
    https://prnt.sc/17vek68

it starts at 3500
    flug @ nl 1
  • ssssssssssssst don't telle we have enough tools, otherwise they could downgrade them or make them more expensive :)
    but there isn't a forum account that belongs to a developer (is there?) so no worries :wink:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file