Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Blacksmith UPDATE

Comments

• Still no Timeskips et al:(
  • Abood (NL1)Abood (NL1) NL1 Posts: 4
    It's such a dumb change... What's next? GGS saying that they're not seeing enough player activity in events and that they will remove them from the fr1 and gb1 servers? Just because you can't buy any horsetails and time skips anymore? They really gotta start thinking about choices they make in the game. I lost my faith in these developers
  • fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 208
    Sigh no skips cant say im surprised  but this isnt going to end well 
  • chesstra (GB1)chesstra (GB1) GB1 Posts: 16

Did GGS provide any response/feedback to the moderators about this?

Are the other servers going to have the same “improvements” made on their BM or discrimination is set to continue till there’s no one left?

• BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 212
    Hi all,

Sadly the skips and removed tools have not been added back yet. I am very limited in what I can say but you will see something change soon enough, just wait a little longer. I know this is disappointing, for now, but hang in there!

• Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 385
    We still have them in AU so that might be a sign you will get them back
  • fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 208
    We still have them in AU so that might be a sign you will get them back
    you guys never lost them to start with!! 
  • So far the blacksmith has not yet changed in the german server.

I guess they will test how much rubies and Euros you spent more or less (for tools and timeskips) with this changes during the nomad Event AND the bloodcrow... Event.
  • fierydemon (GB1)fierydemon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    edited 28.05.2021
    BM_Daisho said:
    Hi all,

Sadly the skips and removed tools have not been added back yet. I am very limited in what I can say but you will see something change soon enough, just wait a little longer. I know this is disappointing, for now, but hang in there!

GGE about to have a big brain moment and just delete the forum? *Taps head cant complain if they have no where to complain*
    fierydemon @ en 1
    Playing since 2013!
  • Two Pockets (GB1)Two Pockets (GB1) GB1 Posts: 41
    edited 28.05.2021
    Hang in there hummm

Flippin pants !!!!

I need to now WHY and WHEN and very soon

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 
  • US1 is still the same...

As for the Mod here is the question.

So when is this "Change soon enough" coming?   1 week, 3 weeks, months???

Sure would be nice of GGE to announce something about it.

There sure can "Announce" rubie sales, new special stuff to buy.....LoL
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Blunderbusss (GB1)Blunderbusss (GB1) GB1 Posts: 132
    edited 28.05.2021
    Has anyone had any players leave because of this? If so please to put their player name so GGS can peruse their accounts to see if they'll be losing any revenue... I'd just spent £2.49 one month ago as well, as I felt the game was less lethargic...I wouldn't mind but that's like a THIRD of my savings...HALF of my savings I tell you...
    Blunderbusss @ en 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    BM_Daisho said:
    Hi all,

Translation:  The decision has already been made.  Mods of course cannot speak of it, that is part of the deal.  So, no worry about that.

But, whatever they decided, has been decided.............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,856
    BM_Daisho said:
    Hi all,

Translation:  The decision has already been made.  Mods of course cannot speak of it, that is part of the deal.  So, no worry about that.

With the info I have, I would say this isn't a good translating job.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    BM_Daisho said:
    Hi all,

With the info I have, I would say this isn't a good translating job.
    LOL!  Well, considering we don't have an good sample of both languages, it can be tricky!  ;)

Reading what Dashio said, "you will see something change soon enough" sure does imply that a decision was made.  If you are now saying that a decision has NOT been made, then there would be no "change" pending.  

It would be nice to at least have some consistency in the non-communications......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 541
    I wonder if they want it to run as it is a bit longer looking at affects on other events. I wonder how much time skips will start to impact Storm, a lot of people transfer a lot of stuff between realms, same as Berri, it all adds up. Dont know if its me but even storm seems to be getting a bit of grind, yes theres new stuff to be had, but I expect players just how rare 80 & 70 castle are and how far apart. The majority always seems to be 40&50, which is almost like low castles in FC&Crows. You sometimes need to speed, but of course thats what rubies are for, and global effect buys.
    Wonder what direction its all going in, as if I didn't know! Lol
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,677

Did GGS provide any response/feedback to the moderators about this?

Are the other servers going to have the same “improvements” made on their BM or discrimination is set to continue till there’s no one left?

that's the biggest problem , there's never a reaction back from ggs
     . so it seems like talking to a big wall of silence.  
    flug @ nl 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,677
    Hang in there hummm

Flippin pants !!!!

I need to now WHY and WHEN and very soon

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 
    like many, but there will be NO answer , only to be patient and it will come.

richness for all will also come
    flug @ nl 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file