Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

May 2021 Update Feedback

Comments

• fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 207
    One of the reasons for me stepping down for time out was the existing storm - I was encouraging players to try for 10k each (10 x 20 = 200) and last month because one player left at the end of the month ( to another alliance for better rewards) we lost most of the alliance rewards - i'd now be in favour of the same logic being applied to storm as to normal events - alliance rewards are lost if you jump !
    We try and work the same way  more players in storm the less cargo points each person need to make .Soon as the 200k mark is done  work on getting decos  for those that want them this continues to add cargo points and then just hope no one leave towards the end 
  • king24 (IN1)king24 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 177
    edited 04.06.2021
    My personal Feedback

1) Why should the blacksmith exchanges be messed up soooo badly ? Now those who bought it earlier have advantages over others..... All those Ruby offers and advertisements come on the screen all day and the earliest timing notified to us about the blacksmith is just under 6 hrs ????? What about those who slept through it or those who were online to check it and spam buy with all their coins ? The imbalance created is just immense . Better to revert back to the old prices .

2) Personally I dont play storm too much but I know how much skips and time is needed to go for win. It is storm an ally event. Dont make it an individual event as it destroys the team spirit. To be reasonable keep the individual rewards achievable. Thanks to the updates, we cant get too many 24hr and 5 hr skips. How are we expected to even win it without buying skips with rubies? 

3) May I know when samurai might be allowed to return ? BC and FC are literally the same with just different names and its always nomads every single week. Come on this has to be done better than that. In the past there were many new updates and creative stuff like ally cities and attacking them for coins. At least then non-ruby players had a chance to stand up for themselves. Now ? I can see 10+ ruby offers daily. Non-ruby players are still in the game if you still need to do a survey on that . We have not disappeared but the recent updates are seen  like only ruby players play.

HAPPY GAMING
    Post edited by king24 (IN1) on
    Live and enjoy your life to the fullest. 

Proud member of  UAL  -IN 1

It doesn't get any more closer than this :P 
    http://prntscr.com/hda8dz

• poiuyt (WORLD1)poiuyt (WORLD1) Posts: 462
    edited 04.06.2021
    the best side i already bought 20k each item  :D but now i will consume them carfully i think i'll reach lvl 600 legend in next year
    from positive side i can store those items every week until i have a huge number and.. oh my bad  >:)
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 496
    It is not ggs anymore, the owners are Stillfront, a corporation that buys out studios such as ggs. Their whole purpose is to make as much as they can, by any means. They are driven by shareholders, some of which were gge's original owners/ceo. When they sold out they became shareholders in the parent company, obviously part of the deal. 
    Stillfront then done a hatchet job on the remaning staff at gge which just became a front company for their original games. I think that it was put up that they were left with 270 staff. So i think the real blame lays with Stillfront, behind the scenes.
  • Phoenix (IN1)Phoenix (IN1) IN1 Posts: 9
    WOA Decos Bugged Lev 9 has low PO value and Names are messed up and give us back the Tails and Skips 
    It's being fixed as we speak.                                                            ITS BETTER TO LEAVE THIS GAME

MAKE MORE IDIOTIC THINGS
  • LilPuddie (US1)LilPuddie (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    edited 04.06.2021
    Thank you GGE for making the game once again an advantage for money spenders.  The blacksmith was good for non-spenders to be able to compete.  Now you have taken that away.  I have been playing for 6 years and you have just permanently ruined the game for me.

Good luck rip off artists.
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,474
    WOA Decos Bugged Lev 9 has low PO value and Names are messed up and give us back the Tails and Skips 
    It's being fixed as we speak.                                                            ITS BETTER TO LEAVE THIS GAME

MAKE MORE IDIOTIC THINGS
    Mind not altering what I said?
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,529
    edited 04.06.2021
    way to go with blacksmith  :(
    flug @ nl 1
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 496
    edited 04.06.2021
    The way they talk you'd swear it was a real outside business and not inside a game. I think we all know where this is headed.

No such thing as loyalty to this company, only cold hard cash, but I think the writings been on the wall for a while now.

Big money spenders and ruby buyers beware, if the lower tiers leave, and this continues as is, your own game, style, investments, and time are also in jeopardy. I think every player should show their feelings on this development. Not that anyone official will take notice.
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 516
    the game certainly has changed in the 7 years i have been playing.  it was a game free to play could at least be a part of things.  the whales always had an advantage but with teamwork everyone could enjoy the game.   now it's practically impossible to survive long as a free to play.    being nothing but krill for the whales doesn't make for an enjoyable gaming experience. and to add to the misery you hold us hostage with endless adds whenever we log in, switch cities, or have an attack heading our way.    i bought some rubies to stop the ads......and the ads continued.  i sent a message about it and got back "we are sorry and thanks for your patience" reply, but the ads never subsided.   to say this game hasn't been fun lately is an understatement.
    commando @ usa 1
  • This is about the June 2021 month update.
    You should have atleast said about limiting the tools bought in Master Blacksmith a month before.
    You would message us for unwanted mood swinging messages and not about some important updates.
    GGE wants money just open up a donation contest or something
    I have been playing this game for 4 years and year after year this is more and more becoming a PAY TO WIN game.
    And I have never spent a penny for this game 
    If I had money I would have bought a good gaming pc and will play good games like valorant or pubg or fortnite or something and not a online browser game which would ask me to pay to win.

• commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 516
    fwiw...i know a couple players that have already canceled their subscriptions.    good going GGE.
    commando @ usa 1
  • The short story "The Rocking Horse Winner" by D.H. Lawrence comes to mind every time I see a GGE update. More money!!! There are old, stale features in this game that need to be updated, but I can't afford to ask GGE to address them. 
  • Lady Iris (US1)Lady Iris (US1) US1 Posts: 50
    edited 04.06.2021
    GGE talks about stock imbalance, but it IS really about the sales....

The main item that points this out is the Silver to Gold coin trade, which remains the same ratio of 5 Silver to acquire 1 Gold coin.
    However, the Gold to Silver trade ratio has diminished from 1 Gold for 3 Silver down to 1 Gold for 2 Silver, making it even harder to buy the Standard Stocks. You will no longer get 30K Silver for 10K Gold Coins.
    It is almost as if there is no difference between the value of gold and silver IF you are trading for silver, and complete highway robbery now when reversed.
    Also, the limited supplies, in the Silver coin shop page, are all increasingly priced variants of the same tools! 
    You are allowed to buy 11 sets for X amount of Silver coins, but the next 11 of the exact same tools are  priced nearly 4X higher, and then a 3rd wave of the same tools are priced even higher.
    This penalizes you for using more and more tools, without buying rubies to get them.
    So, they say they have an imbalance, but really they are just not getting enough "REAL" currency for their pixels.
    Forget Storm, it may just be time to quit playing altogether...
    This greed is neverending, and I'm tired of the constant changes to force ruby sales down players throats.
    Post edited by Lady Iris (US1) on
    Be Yourself ~ Everyone Else Is Already Taken!
Sign In to comment.