Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

May 2021 Update Feedback

Hi all, 

Please put any questions or feedback you have about the update below, we will try our best to answer any questions on the update and will forward the feedback you guys have.

Comments

• fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 204
    No time skips in the blacksmith what other updates are we supposed  to have seen 

Storm delayed prob due to pirates on the high sea  soo nothing good to report there either 
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,481
    No time skips in the blacksmith what other updates are we supposed  to have seen 

new bug?
    flug @ nl 1

new bug?
    no its a uk1 and french server  mess GGE have made for us 

• WOA Decos Bugged Lev 9 has low PO value and Names are messed up and give us back the Tails and Skips 
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,357

Changes like that are only made on fridays.
    WOA Decos Bugged Lev 9 has low PO value and Names are messed up and give us back the Tails and Skips 
    It's being fixed as we speak.
  • poiuyt (WORLD1)poiuyt (WORLD1) Posts: 404
    edited 01.06.2021
    WOA Decos Bugged Lev 9 has low PO value and Names are messed up and give us back the Tails and Skips 
    It's being fixed as we speak.

where i don't see anything glitched
    and why my  castles' background is too dark
    and i bet the top 10 will get sceats (or 100 you know more than i know)
  • roosje6 (NL1)roosje6 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 7
    When is the single-player storm update coming?
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,481
    storm will start tomorrow if i'm right , so probably tomorrow
    flug @ nl 1
  • When is the single-player storm update coming?

it's tomorrow i found in other language forums and i found it will start tomorrow
  • JoTerfyn (GB1)JoTerfyn (GB1) GB1 Posts: 4
    good glory flags, other event items also been removed from blacksmith this update, as well as continuing loss of time skips.  Feels like GGE is trying to force us to buy / spend rubies ...
    good glory flags, other event items also been removed from blacksmith this update, as well as continuing loss of time skips.  Feels like GGE is trying to force us to buy / spend rubies ...
    Those haven't been removed with this update, I believe they were already gone.
  • roosje6 (NL1)roosje6 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 7

it's tomorrow i found in other language forums and i found it will start tomorrow
    with the singe-player update or without?

• with the singe-player update or without?
    of course with it
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 827
    edited 01.06.2021
    my comment is about the duration of current event / 's - why do updates causing nearly 1/2 a day down time (with bugs as well) on an event only scheduled for 3 days - could really do with that extra day !

edited for spelling ! oops need to proof read stuff before i hit the post button :D

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • y samurais para cuando ???
  • explain this
    WHY HAS ALL THE FOOD PRODUCTION STOPPED
    i logged on this morning, and my food bar was BLUE. BLUE!!!! I started playing GGE 6 years ago, and I've never seen this before. What is going on, and how can we stop it?
    explain this
    i logged on this morning, and my food bar was BLUE. BLUE!!!! I started playing GGE 6 years ago, and I've never seen this before. What is going on, and how can we stop it?
    Take a sip of your coffee, check your inbox and look at the food production numbers a little more careful.
    As you will see, the food was frozen due to a downtime.
    explain this
    6 years and you have never seen it ? do you ever look at the screen 
Sign In to comment.