Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Mood survey

2»

Comments

• Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 541
    I think the number of ruins everywhere is indication of whats happening.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,678
  • Its PoseidonIts Poseidon Moderator Posts: 1,876
    I think the number of ruins everywhere is indication of whats happening.
    Hasn't been long enough for those to be a result of the blacksmith.
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 541
    I think its a culmination of a lot of a lot of things coming together over a period of time, each driving the nail further home. Its not just the BS, its all together, stagnating events, repetative gameplay, old outdated prizes, outstanding complaints over FC&Crows, outers, no Sams. Where do you stop, this has been building for a while, and players will eventually get fed up, and act.

Surely even you as a player must see this, players have been complaining for a long time now, its just Stillfront/Gge have not been taking it seriously.
  • I think the number of ruins everywhere is indication of whats happening.
    Hasn't been long enough for those to be a result of the blacksmith.
    Would love to see a graph of the weekly loot statistics during the blacksmith change... we have asked GGE to change it back, tell them to get a move on.
  • Daisho that graph is the best thing yet.

Really I just do not see stillfront giving Empire a good, needed facelift.   Would hurt the bottom line to much to invest like that.

But you look at what is available now online and many have better graphics, adventures/quests/events and are more up to date.

Really how hard would it be for GG Empire to sub a deco that players win from a so outdated 220-280 PO to something a bit more like 600-800 at least.   I am pretty sure it would not take much coding to do that change.  But they have to have the will to spend the time and small effort to do it.

We know they know how to make deco's as they seem to go up for us to "BUY" by 50 PO each week.  I think we are up to like 2850 you can buy now.   So to have as a reward the same old tired 220PO  Deco from 4, 5, or 6 years ago as a "reward" is just lazy.

I can see is Stillfront/GGE millking players (whales/mini whales) as long as they can before the shutdown at some point.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file