Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

saying samurai is coming..

how come it says, that samurai is the text event although nomads is invading. its been happening for quite some time now. where is samurai? 

Comments

• Abyss05 (NL1)Abyss05 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 3
    Yeah wish the events that show in order at the seasonal event would actually be in that order.. It isn't accurate as of now, hope GGS gives samurais a try as they haven't came since the 2500 PO decos update in events....
  • poiuyt (WORLD1)poiuyt (WORLD1) Posts: 448
    edited 28.05.2021
    if it's coming why do i see "nomands" title on Kingdom leauge?
    and yet i recived message telling it's started
  • KeBe (DE1)KeBe (DE1) DE1 Posts: 575
    Surprise! Nomads are there
    don't know what to say...
    it's pathetic
    KeBe @ de1
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,442
    I will repeat it once more.
    When an event is "skipped" it will remain as "up next" in the LTPE, it's impossible to remove it from there, hence why it kept saying the samurai event would be the next event despite it being nomads.
  • fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 207
    When an event is "skipped" it will remain as "up next" in the LTPE, it's impossible to remove it from there, hence why it kept saying the samurai event would be the next event despite it being nomads.
    Cant the just get rid of the event if they cant put it on ? 
  • AmazingBrian7 (GB1)AmazingBrian7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 76
    edited 28.05.2021
    bored

*removed the rest due to spam*
    Post edited by Poseidon X Angel on
    AmazingBrian7 @ en 1
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 770

Not sure if you're aware of the fact that the samurai event was not only shown as "up next", but it was also the *only* event in the remaining queue in the LTPE overview before the nomads event started today. Which also means that FC, BC, and nomad events were all removed from there, so removal is clearly possible.

Anyway, the "queue" in the LTPE has had no use at all for several years already, so it would be better to not show it at all, or at least add some text saying that it's not a queue. (I've suggested this before, a long time ago.)
    Wiglema (NL1)

Not sure if you're aware of the fact that the samurai event was not only shown as "up next", but it was also the *only* event in the remaining queue in the LTPE overview before the nomads event started today. Which also means that FC, BC, and nomad events were all removed from there, so removal is clearly possible.

Anyway, the "queue" in the LTPE has had no use at all for several years already, so it would be better to not show it at all, or at least add some text saying that it's not a queue. (I've suggested this before, a long time ago.)
    No, it doesn't mean that.
    It means that at the start of the month the LTPE was launched with a set schedule, set to end in a few days.
    Once it's started they can't add or remove anything, but it will always show the current running event.
    If they could've removed the samuarai event they would've. It appears like it got skipped once this month, and not every 3 days.
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 857
    edited 28.05.2021

No, it doesn't mean that.
    It means that at the start of the month the LTPE was launched with a set schedule, set to end in a few days.
    Once it's started they can't add or remove anything, but it will always show the current running event.
    If they could've removed the samuarai event they would've. It appears like it got skipped once this month, and not every 3 days.
    In reality all we want to know - wil it ever come back or is it irretrevably broken - just info would be nice - we are reasonable - and if GGs say its bust we'll understand - but has been over 2 ? months since it ran and just the simple Y/N will suffice :)
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • domitsu (GB1)domitsu (GB1) GB1 Posts: 38
    Impossible is a very strong word for the people who actually run and maintain the codebase for the game, including the LPTE event display.

You mean they have chosen that it isn't worth doing, not that they can't :P
    It will come back.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,520
    when?  christmass 2040 ???

but a serious question  

Why is there no sams anymore , or laess then usual .

don't say don't know or be patient.

there must and have to be a reason why?

flug @ nl 1
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 494
    It must be that they are making more revenue from nomads than they would be from Sams.
    When you think about it, the other events/quests use Khan medals, those are through alliance attacks on Khan, the exile buttons use them, and tablets.
    Sam troops are some of the quickest so everyone stocks up on them, so not good for ruby business.
    I think Stillfront have tied Nomads into events more than Sams, and its all about buying.So I doubt if it will change any time soon
    but you can buy alliance booster with khan/noms for aliance with those dubloons....................and where do you win those?
    with sams ...............
    flug @ nl 1
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 294
    Wouldn't it be easier then for GGE to not place it in the LTPE and then players wouldn't be upset when it gets skipped. It can then be activated when we don't expect it and everyone will get a nice surprise..lol
  • forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 364
    when?  christmass 2040 ???

but a serious question  

Why is there no sams anymore , or laess then usual .

don't say don't know or be patient.

there must and have to be a reason why?

Sir,
    Please be patient. Tommy cannot solve all of the problems that arise while trying to finish school, do his chores, help mum pay bills etc when a large percentage of players are just freeloaders.
    For example, he was going to take that nice girl down the street to a local cafe since it re-opened this weekend, but canceled the date to work on the game server in Mrs. Lesch's basement. Isn't that nice of him to do?
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance - AU1 and World1 servers
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
    still waiting for answer
    flug @ nl 1
  • Harper (IN1)Harper (IN1) IN1 Posts: 27
    I really dont wanna repeat this again
    but where the hell is samurai
    Ik fc is going on rn but ... samurai is missing from the lte camp
    Is gge removing the event?
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,362
    Samurai can be expected in July.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • We will see and really not holding my breath anymore.
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file