Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

When will berimond come?

I was wondering when the berimond will come? Anyone willing to tell me ?

Comments

• BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 173
    Hi there, unfortunately no one knows when Berimond will come, but hopefully soon 
  • What's gone on with the Beri rewards ? Want coins.... not this rubbish that was out of date 3 years ago......
    AmazingBrian7 @ en 1
    edited 11.05.2021
    Which part is outdated? The new rewards are pretty up to date compared to what they used to be
  • What's gone on with the Beri rewards ? Want coins.... not this rubbish that was out of date 3 years ago......
      I just want my food boost back - beri not been here for over 3 weeks as had enough gallantry for 22 days (i'm sad i have a list of the decay rate and try to keep it over 3 weeks ) !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • BM_Daisho said:
    Which part is outdated? The new rewards are pretty up to date compared to what they used to be
    Ok, sorted.... for some reason it was showing me levels 40-69n rewards
    AmazingBrian7 @ en 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    BM_Daisho said:
    2.5 days of +honey production, 2.5days of +mead production and 2.5 days of +food storage.  

Up to date, but only for the LL 650+ who chose to go for the new troops and enjoys losing those boosts after such a short time......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,316
    Actually, most people dismantle these items to craft more useful items, people below level 650 can do this too.
    As Poseidon said above, many players dismantle these for boosters to help craft other items, most notably the attack items that increase the strength of your armies or the defensive wall bonus item. I collect these boosters, as do a lot of other players, and I am currently stacking these up in case I need to use them, same for a lot of other players aswell.

They can be applied to build items no matter the legendary level and therefore do not advantage differently depending on what level your account is.
    edited 13.05.2021
    Ok, then please teach me and others how exactly you "craft more useful items" from this:

According to the text, you don't craft from this, you add this to another Temp Booster to boost it even more and extend the time by another 2 days.

I am willing to be impressed by this excellent update.  Please, wow me.

I can't even find where this thing went.............

Good night.
    Sleep well.

You can buy any item you want for a small amount of silver and then apply the item to the building and then upgrade it using the coin you just showed me.
    edited 13.05.2021
    You can buy any item you want for a small amount of silver and then apply the item to the building and then upgrade it using the coin you just showed me.
    I am giving it a try.

But, still cannot find the coin I just showed you..................

EDIT: You CLICK on it to find a new little button shows up.

I will wait until tomorrow to let the time run down a bit to get the full value from this..........
    Post edited by Wasso (INT3) on
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

The button shows up when you click on the build item.

The button shows up when you click on the build item.

So it does!

Not to be overly critical or anything, but a primer on these sure would have been helpful......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

One final post on this topic:

I was indeed able to deconstruct one temporary build item to product a booster token for another temporary built item.  Be aware that when they say it will RESET the time to 48 hours, in my case, that is exactly what it does.  It does not ADD the 48 hours to the time on the original item.  This is not an error, in my mind as that is exactly what they say it does.

I had 1:22:11 left on the original temp item, and after applying the  booster, the timer increased reset to 48 hours.  BUT, it also did increase the effect, so it it a reasonable trade off.  My build item effect went from +2,500 food to +7,500.

The down side is still that it is a temporary item.  I suppose is you are going to be off for the weekend and want the extra Def in your Castle, just in case, it could be an option.

Just don't be late getting back to the game, or else that +7,500 drop puts you that much farther into the negative real fast.......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

edited 14.05.2021
    I would much rather use these for the PvP attack items if I wanted to go on a small PvP venture, or perhaps you are being hit and use the bonus wall limit build item. Of course this is just my opinion, but I think the boosters are much more worth using on the PvP items (both attack and defence) than the economy items. 
    BM_Daisho said:
    I would much rather use these for the PvP attack items if I wanted to go on a small PvP venture, or perhaps you are being hit and use the bonus wall limit build item. Of course this is just my opinion, but I think the boosters are much more worth using on the PvP items (both attack and defence) than the economy items. 
    I can agree with that.......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file