Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Survey DONE Button

To whomever designs and posts the Login MOOD Surveys:

Can you STOP having that last DONE button that takes you out of the game and over to Survey Monkey?  For those of us who DON'T have our password saved in our browser, having to log back in every time we forget and click the 2nd DONE button is a giant pain in the (Insert Random Body Part)

Of course, if you don't press the first DONE button and simply click out, the survey doesn't count.

You will likely say somethin lame like: It is Survey Monkey who controls that, sorry my hands are tied.

Well, just know that every time that happens, my MOOD gets even lower.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, perhaps we also need to have the scale go even lower into the negatives........
Good night.
Sleep well.
I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Comments

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 799
    edited 01.05.2021
    I will tell them, but this hasn't happened to me before.
    Post edited by Poseidon X Angel on
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,189
    I will tell them, but this hasn't happened to me beforre.
    Is it required for it to happen to you as well?

Next time you get the MOOD survey, try pressing the 2nd DONE button...........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 799
    edited 01.05.2021
    Yup, got it. And no, it's not required, but it does make it easier to report something if I can show it to the studio.
    As for the workaround; Don't click on "done" again, just close out of the survey in the game. That does the trick.
    edited 01.05.2021
    Yup, got it. And no, it's not required, but it does make it easier to report something if I can show it to the studio.
    As for the workaround; Don't click on "done" again, just close out of the survey in the game. That does the trick.
    LOL!  Yeah, thanks for that advice.

Never would have thought of that...........

Wasso (INT3)
    said:
     having to log back in every time we forget and click the 2nd DONE button......

Good night.
    Sleep well.

• CheekyBuilder (GB1)CheekyBuilder (GB1) GB1 Posts: 160
    edited 02.05.2021
    just don't click the 2nd done lol
    Post edited by CheekyBuilder (GB1) on
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,188

Can you STOP having that last DONE button that takes you out of the game and over to Survey Monkey?  For those of us who DON'T have our password saved in our browser, having to log back in every time we forget and click the 2nd DONE button is a giant pain in the (Insert Random Body Part)

Of course, if you don't press the first DONE button and simply click out, the survey doesn't count.

You will likely say somethin lame like: It is Survey Monkey who controls that, sorry my hands are tied.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, perhaps we also need to have the scale go even lower into the negatives........
    better option, NO survey?
    flug @ nl 1

Agreed.

Yeah, duh.  Just as helpful as Poseidon's reply.......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• To whomever designs and posts the Login MOOD Surveys:

Agreed.

Problem solved then

Agreed.

Problem solved then
    From a certain perspective, sure.

After all, there is nothing wrong with a design that requires the User to have to take different action for the same prompt.......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file