Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Pending Rewards

Has anyone been able to access the Pending Rewards as I seem to be unable to?
Marty Maurder @ en 1

Comments

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,189
    I have several times , all it does collect your items or reward when your not online , so when you are you can collect them 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • it will be good if you store them i.e bulding and upgrade token if you run out of them go to pending rewards and grab them
    is this includes outers and BTH
    70/300 lvl in main account 
    this an alt account for communication 
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    This was something that players asked for YEARS ago for troop rewards.  If a player was not online for a few days and a bunch of troops were dropped into their Castle, they would stare out along with the other troops they had left behind.  This request was always ignored.

So, I am pleased to see a form of it finally make it into the game.  But, so far, I have only seen it trigger on the KL Rewards.  So, I am not certain it will actually hold the troops in limbo until collected.  THAT is the only real benefit to the new feature, IMO..........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Thanks guys
    Marty Maurder @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file