Home Player Introductions

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Hi everyone!

Hi im new here and was wondering if this game is worth playing. I think it seems fun, but im just beginning. Also i started an alliance but i am willing to join an active one for fun instead.
Thanks!

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,079
    No..............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• No..............
    why so negative? this game is great if you want to meet new people and have a bit of fun lol.. 

• why so negative? this game is great if you want to meet new people and have a bit of fun lol.. 

thanks man appreciate it
    imma keep playing it for now
  • Welcome to the Forum and the game @Twinsanity (WORLD1)

I hope you enjoy your time in the game, I see that you are playing in World 1. You can also check out the other servers (these are bigger but 1 language based) by clicking on the server name in the bottom of the screen that you seen when you try to log in.

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,079
    No..............
    why so negative? this game is great if you want to meet new people and have a bit of fun lol.. 

Just keeping consistent.  ;)

Did anyone think I would say anything else?

Didn't think so............. 
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file