Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

HORIZON FAIRNESS FOR ALL WHOM ENTER ,REALLY REWARD TOP PRIZES WITH MORE ?again

Where is the top 1000 reward CHANGES ,extra  stuff for even entering boring event to fund and gather points for the usual suspects to guzzle it all, and divvy up top400 between each other 
Why even send us all a fairness  survey from time to time ,  if all you do is reward top ally whom spend the most ,with even more freebies ,its almost to a point who would even want to enter horizon or outers or even remove your visa card enter your numbers to pay for the privilage to be some sort of servant  of pixels points.....
top1 900mil to few mill top 20 rank 
really need a good shake up with how points are distributed ,calculated daily  in outers and horizon as its all getting a bit repeditive
for those that can see the bizarre reality,

Comments

• Beyond the horizon event is clearly carved up between the top alliances who by agreement dont attack each other which in essence means every other alliance that enters are just bi lateral cannon fodder. This applies equally in the individual event where again top 400 are almost always from the top alliances because they dont attack each other. Its at the stage there is almost no point event taking part no matter how much we all need the special resources. Of course there is the option to spend £100's of pounds in order to try to reach top 4oo but even then the chances are the top alliances will strip you of all influence . A possible suggestion to help level the playing field would be to remove the Xp from the free barrow. At the moment those that spend not only benefit , when prime on, of all the benefits from the 6500k , 50000k and possibly 180000k offer but also the massive Xp boost if they choose that option. removing the Xp would stop players reaching level 70+ in two minutes flat. It wouldnt stop players spending but they would actually have to work to level up . Only a thought no doubt someone will be able to point out flaws in my suggestion.
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,208
    Being a low level in horizon is actually very advantageous, it means you can't be broken easily and it keeps the costs down.
    The majority of the points come from the delayed hits that you send out to land at the reset, that can be done with a level 15-30 account too.
  • Being a low level in horizon is actually very advantageous, it means you can't be broken easily and it keeps the costs down.
    The majority of the points come from the delayed hits that you send out to land at the reset, that can be done with a level 15-30 account too.
    the point on breaking into the top 400 still stands though. need money and time to achieve that, not suggesting it should be easy but there ought to be a much larger pool of placings that attract prizes,400 is ridiculously small despite the success GGE is having in reducing the number of active players.
  • The Earned value management and performance of individual player his/her spending,for top 400 on a world game server horizon event needs  reality check,on a short event like horizon ,time caping city states creating affluence points in general ,building capitol ,collecting points from battles during the many hours played successfully as distance landing times have to be calculated well in advance.
    The  achieved points should be banked at ally cap each night  @11.30  to be allocated in end ally rank correct position from each nights collecting , then affluence amount matched accordingly @11.31  to be stolen or protected additional  for the following rank time ,this would not be effecting the efforts and finacial investments made for rewards by members playing the event for the end ranks  who enjoyed playing the event.
    If they are not able to defend from organized top ranked planned mass attack.one after the other, after they try to  defend their affluence points,
    Then the rewards are not worth the effort time or money spent even entering the event ,The rewards much match the considered essential needed in empire but they are so far beyond their value of most  at this stage ,wheres the fun ?
     lvl-15/30 players as u suggest have a slight advantage however still have little or no defense against multible lvl70 relics commander masses from a leading player with over 1million pp attacks for few 100k affluence, 
    there is little or  no points to collect the last two days of event as its pointless then the event should only be active once month for 4days or its in need of upgrading as many just dont see it rewarding enough to spend 
  • Venom (AU1)Venom (AU1) AU1 Posts: 93
    Being a low level in horizon is actually very advantageous, it means you can't be broken easily and it keeps the costs down.

Mix that with boosting and trading points then you have a great BTH formula.

These cross server events are stuffed, and it's ruined the game forever, any event with a good first place reward will be tied from now.
    I don't regret a mother fucking thing I said.
    https://prnt.sc/sasorm
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    have y'all just started playing the game?

I haven't played BtH for several rounds, as Life has been to crazy.  But, I AM in this one.  What I am seeing is the same as always, but with DIFFERENT players in the lead.  Isn't that a good thing?

Does anyone remember the complaints about the "German Fix" being in?  As it stands while I write this, the highest Alliance from Germany is in 8th place.  The Legion X III Alliance from The Netherlands is leading.  AND Douko from little old INT_3 is leading the Individual ranks. Remember how RUDI was always the Top Dog?  Well, I would hazard a guess that they got all they needed and have moved on.  THAT is the standard of these Pay-2-Win Events.  Those who are willing and able to drop the price of a decent car into the game, WIN.  Once they are done, those willing to spend the price of a used car get their turn.  Eventually, as those Big Spenders finish their own track, things trickle down.

It has only been a day, so too early to make any serious predictions.  But, unless something is significantly different, I will end in the bottom bracket of 600-1000, as always.........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,353
    Where is the top 1000 reward CHANGES ,extra  stuff for even entering boring event to fund and gather points for the usual suspects to guzzle it all, and divvy up top400 between each other 
    Why even send us all a fairness  survey from time to time ,  if all you do is reward top ally whom spend the most ,with even more freebies ,its almost to a point who would even want to enter horizon or outers or even remove your visa card enter your numbers to pay for the privilage to be some sort of servant  of pixels points.....
    top1 900mil to few mill top 20 rank 
    really need a good shake up with how points are distributed ,calculated daily  in outers and horizon as its all getting a bit repeditive
    for those that can see the bizarre reality,

mix up with other alliances  .create new alliances to attack   it's just a trick.

i for myself  been once in BtH    and don't like that set up.   it's a alliances event so i think only members who been at leest 1 week in alliances should been possible to join BtH. the same with OR.

flug @ nl 1
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,084
    edited 26.02.2021

Besides Odins there has never been a serious push by those from the GB server its hilarious that those who do not try complain about it you need both commitment and organisation to pull off a good run it's not about how much so and so spends I have offered several times to the likes of DBH / DMR to join up and go for one but fell on deaf ears there's a lot to horizon you don't seem to understand same goes for Outers lol

With 5-6 players we placed 32nd close to 30 and 4 of us placed top 400

There is no pact in place for the larger team's instead it's made up of smaller team's like how Rawside + The Misc team up international connections are not necessarily needed but do help if you are a small team.

Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,208
    I understand that you all want these amazing rewards, but that's the issue in itself, everyone wants them.
    High demand causes for a lot of strong competition. It's not an easy event, it takes time and money to compete with the best.

It would be odd if none spenders were able to defeat the top spenders in Horizon. Pure skill can get you far, but not that far.
    Besides that, those who rule horizon are some of the brightest minds the game has to offer. 
    The same goes for the Outer Realms event.

edited 26.02.2021
    let them play without the money :) then it's really a competition between minds :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    Yes that would be.  :)

BTH doesn't have the set up to make that happen and GGE happy.  How about some kind of elimination tournament, where you can't buy stuff in the tournament, but can buy your way back in if you lose where the more you lose the more you pay to get back in.  Could be interesting.
  • in response to Imperius re his comments   

Yes odins probably are the only GB team that have ever pushed re BTH
    Re offer to other alliances as an alliance member that isnt or wasnt privvy to those offers can t comment
    As to making an effort as an individual i did make an effort and got hammered by multiple hits for high level alliances
    As to not understanding BTH yes agreed am still trying to learn how to play, as I think many are, that part of the game. thankfully Posieden put in a way re the knowledge thread which is much appreciated but general knowledge within the GB server re how to do it seems to be lacking in any depth

Whilst I applaud Odins effort and the well deserved rewards it would be interesting to know how much each of those individuals payed over the period of the week to achieve there final position.

i think the original point of the discussion was that the rewards particularly on the individual side are limited to 400 which seems a distinctly small amount for the number of players that enter and that perhaps a greater spread down to maybe 1000 might be more appealing. They spread the rewards in Outers over a far greater spread so seems unfair that the rewards are so limited in BTH but that of course is only a personal opinion. 
    in response to Imperius re his comments   

Re offer to other alliances as an alliance member that isnt or wasnt privvy to those offers can t comment
    As to making an effort as an individual i did make an effort and got hammered by multiple hits for high level alliances
    As to not understanding BTH yes agreed am still trying to learn how to play, as I think many are, that part of the game. thankfully Posieden put in a way re the knowledge thread which is much appreciated but general knowledge within the GB server re how to do it seems to be lacking in any depth

Whilst I applaud Odins effort and the well deserved rewards it would be interesting to know how much each of those individuals payed over the period of the week to achieve there final position.

i think the original point of the discussion was that the rewards particularly on the individual side are limited to 400 which seems a distinctly small amount for the number of players that enter and that perhaps a greater spread down to maybe 1000 might be more appealing. They spread the rewards in Outers over a far greater spread so seems unfair that the rewards are so limited in BTH but that of course is only a personal opinion. 
    Construction and Upgrade Tokens (serious problem) — Goodgame Empire Forum (goodgamestudios.com)

just read and you have answer on question ' it would be interesting to know how much each of those individuals payed over the period of the week to achieve there final position.'
    flug @ nl 1
    in response to Imperius re his comments   

I spent 500 euro 
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• Thank you for your response Imperius  much appreciated. Out with my pocket and probably 95% of the players but congrats on the positions achieved.
    I have mentioned numerous times that I'd be up for a server-wide team since UK is one of the least ahead in term of horizon items DBH/DMR/Prae/Wanderers etc.. have no interest in teaming with us only ones who have semi interest are TDU so we & they are gonna progress a lot faster imo it's players grudges against others which stop progression but it's your loss at the end of the day. 
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file