Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

useful website for game articles, tips etc.

Hello,

This site will give you good articles, strategy & tips how to play events and also general information about the game.
Useful section with pre-made spy reports, to save time & coins.

Enjoy !

http://good-game-empire-helper.com

Comments

• jr8 (GB1)jr8 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 4
    This website says that the food overseer is a waste of rubies for non ruby buying players but it gives you 25% more food production so you can hold more troops, food production is one of the most important things in the game. Also maruder is also great as you get more glory points in the bloodcrows and foreign lords invasion and also if you are like me and hit npcs alot then you get even more loot from them.
  • I also don't think that the food overseer is a waste, it costs 156 rubies when it's on sale, this means you can buy it for 2 weeks if you defeat a single dragon.
  • yaronm (INT1)yaronm (INT1) INT1 Posts: 16
    edited 23.02.2021
    First, I would like to thank you guys, for your useful comments !
    I will edit that article to reflect what you said !

You also need to consider that low level non-ruby players need to keep their precious rubies for basic "must" buildings and tasks that are very important at early stages. At higher levels, of course that the considerations are different (some/most of the "important" structures are already there...)

yaronm

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,331
    Okay the website is great but I can't link to third party sites from here. I'll have to close the thread, sorry.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
This discussion has been closed.