Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Misty Castle compensation

You'll undoubtedly have already seen the Misty Castles compensation announcement. Just to clarify, we've refunded the difference in Castle Passage Tokens. So if you've ten Castle Passage Tokens purchased at 50 million each then you'll get a refund of 35 million's worth of Castle Passage Tokens at the new price of 15 million coins.
Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,108
    wich version is it going to be?
    flug @ nl 1
  • Don't matter to me,when I have to pay $15,000,000 for a castle just to play one of gge's events!!!! Some how things have certainly gotten turned around and screwed up big time!!! I used to go over and play most all of the events and enjoyed them until the gge money men got involved started trying to become millionaries at our expense,now I only play a few events that haven't been changed yet!!!!  I have seen the new storm yet but I'm certainly worried about it since I heard the gge made changes to it!!!! I won't know until I play it but gge's track record certainly isn't good when they make changes!!!!
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,045
    You'll undoubtedly have already seen the Misty Castles compensation announcement. Just to clarify, we've refunded the difference in Castle Passage Tokens. So if you've ten Castle Passage Tokens purchased at 50 million each then you'll get a refund of 35 million's worth of Castle Passage Tokens at the new price of 15 million coins.
    Honestly, I doubted they would do even that much.  But, looking at the track record, it does line up.  I am not going to say that 15M coins is cheap, but I am not going to say it is WAY over priced.  Just over-priced now.  ;)

Historically, we have seen this pattern before.  Set a opening price CRAZY HIGH and let the people howl.  A few months later, Drop the price down to where you really wanted it and let the people think you are doing them a favor.  

Nothing new really.  Just new people to try to fool with it.......

(Still want me as a Mod @Crom Cruach ???)
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978

@Crom Cruach   Poor wording there. Not clear if one would get 35 million in total refund for those 10 bought tokens, or 350 million in total(35 million for each token bought).

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,108
    or

u bought for 500million tokens.  10 tokens
    tokens are now  15 million worth
    u get for 35 million of tokens back.   2 tokens is 30 million  so there 1 token left worth 5 million

flug @ nl 1
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 338

Does this count for tokens earned as well? Is the event stopping?

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,332
    Don't matter to me,when I have to pay $15,000,000 for a castle just to play one of gge's events!!!! Some how things have certainly gotten turned around and screwed up big time!!! I used to go over and play most all of the events and enjoyed them until the gge money men got involved started trying to become millionaries at our expense,now I only play a few events that haven't been changed yet!!!!  I have seen the new storm yet but I'm certainly worried about it since I heard the gge made changes to it!!!! I won't know until I play it but gge's track record certainly isn't good when they make changes!!!!
    Wow, that's a lot of apostrophes. Isn't there a quote about people who use too many apostrophes?

Does this count for tokens earned as well? Is the event stopping?

It doesn't. Earning them doesn't involve coins. This is only for ones bought.

@Crom Cruach   Poor wording there. Not clear if one would get 35 million in total refund for those 10 bought tokens, or 350 million in total(35 million for each token bought).

Sorry, it was hard to get down in words.

Certainly, have you filled out the application? I'll take a look once I know you have.

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,045
    Don't matter to me,when I have to pay $15,000,000 for a castle just to play one of gge's events!!!! Some how things have certainly gotten turned around and screwed up big time!!! I used to go over and play most all of the events and enjoyed them until the gge money men got involved started trying to become millionaries at our expense,now I only play a few events that haven't been changed yet!!!!  I have seen the new storm yet but I'm certainly worried about it since I heard the gge made changes to it!!!! I won't know until I play it but gge's track record certainly isn't good when they make changes!!!!
    Wow, that's a lot of apostrophes. Isn't there a quote about people who use too many apostrophes?
    Not an overuse of apostrophes in there.  Perhaps extra exclamation marks.  But, who''''''s counting? 

Certainly, have you filled out the application? I'll take a look once I know you have.

Yeah, sure I did.

Just keep looking....................
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,148
    Hello All

i made a big mistake at the start of the misty castle , and miss read i thought  it was 50k so i bought 30 but it was 50million so most of my coins went, but spoke to support and they promptly  replace them all , and now i just win free ones 

so a big thumbs up for support
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,332
    so a big thumbs up for support
    They are really great.
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 338
    edited 20.02.2021

@Crom Cruach So is they event stopping or what?

Post edited by Hands up (GB1) on
  • Don't you worry, it's going nowhere!
  • crazy with all this coin - i remember when i was searching for enongh coints to attakack a RB;p kik
Sign In to comment.