Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

WORLD SERVER - Boo Masters Announces Expansion

BOO NOTICE

To all men,

Boo Masters sends greetings in the name of our Holy Prophets Whitetiger and fffff.
After several complaints regarding bullying in the new World Server, Boo Masters Council has authorized the establishment of a sister alliance to be established in World server.
"They shall follow our rules, or their castles shall be burnt to the ground," declared Superjohn, a member of the Boo Council.
Further information about how to join in World Server will be forthcoming.
Senior Officer
Boo Masters Alliance - AU1 and World1 servers
*a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,042
    Please, send me a list of your alts in there..........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 312
    BOO NOTICE:

Recently, several Boo Master affiliated accounts were attacked in the World1 server.
    This will not be tolerated in the future.
    These attacks were coordinated and an investigation is underway to determine the parties responsible.
    Boo Masters would like to remind all players it is a violation of Boo Rules to attack any member of Boo Masters, Boo Patrol, Red Dragons or any other affiliate of Boo Masters in AU server or World1 server. Violaters subject to penalty.

Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance - AU1 and World1 servers
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
  • Venom (AU1)Venom (AU1) AU1 Posts: 93
    Very proud of Boo Masters. Growing very fast.
    I don't regret a mother fucking thing I said.
    https://prnt.sc/sasorm
  • Nice
    BOO NOTICE:

Recently, several Boo Master affiliated accounts were attacked in the World1 server.
    This will not be tolerated in the future.
    These attacks were coordinated and an investigation is underway to determine the parties responsible.
    Boo Masters would like to remind all players it is a violation of Boo Rules to attack any member of Boo Masters, Boo Patrol, Red Dragons or any other affiliate of Boo Masters in AU server or World1 server. Violaters subject to penalty.

I have no idea what you are talking about.................. @Wasso (WORLD1)  ;)
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Verrrrrrry impressive team you have in World1.  Your level 7 leader is a neighbor! 

Love to drop by when he grows up a little...........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Sign In to comment.