Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Storm Islands Pause ...

Comments

• forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 371
    edited 01.02.2021
    The REAL question is why is some poor volunteer moderator the one that post announcements and is pretty much the only 'official' GGE presence on this the OFFICIAL GGE forums which are hosted by GGE themselves?  I would think that oh say a CM like say @Crom Cruach would be the one to do such things.  

Since I don't have discord, can anybody confirm that is was a GGE employee who posted the same info on the discord page?
    Sir,
    You raise some valid points.
    During the unfortunate last suspension of Storm Island event ( which was caused by selfish players who broke Whitetigers rules), Tommy made some minor changes, specifically taking away the "cloud" which was being used to illegally impair members of Boo Masters.
    As yo may know, Whitetiger recentlky had the honor of visiting Pyonyang and His Majesty Kim Jong Un. Supreme Leader Kim made some suggestions to Whitetiger on how to improve the game. These were shared with Mrs. Lesch during a recent afternoon tea visit. They will be implemented by Tommy during school recess (this week).

If you have any more questions, please contact Whitetiger or myself. You may also post them here. Also, please visit the Kings Marketplace and purchase some rubies. Remember, Whitetiger and Boo Masters care about you.
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance - AU1 and World1 servers
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    forestw (AU1) said:
     the "cloud" which was being used ... illegally impair
    Yeah, we know what "illegal could" has been breathed deeply..........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,814
    edited 02.02.2021

Bleax GIF - DryHeave ThrowUp Vomit GIFs
    flug @ nl 1
  • MajKhaos (US1)MajKhaos (US1) US1 Posts: 8

It is weird that players can switch alliances and bring their cargo points with them so that moving a couple of big accounts around can change who's winning, who's top 5 and so on. I'd be in favour of turning storm into an event you can only participate in with the alliance you were in when it started.

Should be like OR or Horizon, that you stay with the Alliance you started with. A true measure of an alliance attempt and abilities.

It is weird that players can switch alliances and bring their cargo points with them so that moving a couple of big accounts around can change who's winning, who's top 5 and so on. I'd be in favour of turning storm into an event you can only participate in with the alliance you were in when it started.

Should be like OR or Horizon, that you stay with the Alliance you started with. A true measure of an alliance attempt and abilities.
    that would be too fair ;)  but i share that idea. and player should be in that alliances for at least 1 week 
    flug @ nl 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,368
    edited 08.02.2021
    The REAL question is why is some poor volunteer moderator the one that post announcements and is pretty much the only 'official' GGE presence on this the OFFICIAL GGE forums which are hosted by GGE themselves?  I would think that oh say a CM like say @Crom Cruach would be the one to do such things.  

Since I don't have discord, can anybody confirm that is was a GGE employee who posted the same info on the discord page?
    If @Poseidon X Angel does it why would I? No point in double work and he and I are in constant contact through the day.

Post edited by Poseidon on
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter

If @Poseidon X Angel does it why would I? No point in double work and he and I are in constant contact through the day.

He even edits @Crom Cruach 's posts when he makes a boo-boo............

Good night.
    Sleep well.

• PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,259

He even edits @Crom Cruach 's posts when he makes a boo-boo............

Bad me!
    Indeed, naughty you! You'll be on the naughty step all day if you keep this up.
    Thank you!!!!  GGE that needs to change!!!!
    Why? That's part of the game, learn to work with it.
    You're a moderator, start acting like it buddy. This isn't the first time I've seen you make snarky comments to the community. :smile:

and it certainly won't be the last! :kissing:
  •           Both of you calm down!!!! Crom snapped at me not you!!! If I feel like he needs his butte chewed on,I'll do it!!!
    I have learnt to work with it. Now I'll wait and see what changes they have made to storm before I raise He!! again! I can also pointout other changes that could improve the storm island event unless they made the changes this time.
              Both of you calm down!!!! Crom snapped at me not you!!! If I feel like he needs his butte chewed on,I'll do it!!!
    I have learnt to work with it. Now I'll wait and see what changes they have made to storm before I raise He!! again! I can also pointout other changes that could improve the storm island event unless they made the changes this time.
    people just get irritated by not knowing .   
    flug @ nl 1
    Don't worry, you'll know soon enough!
    edited 12.02.2021
    i  don't worry about the update it will be good for some and bad for others, i only worry about the way of communicating. We're going to do something, but we're not going to tell what.
    not a way to inform players :)

flug @ nl 1
    i  don't worry about the update it will be good for some and bad for others, i only worry about the way of communicating. We're going to do something, but we're not going to tell what.
    not a way to inform players :)

If only they would have something like a Beta Server, or a Test Server.................
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,259
    You're a moderator, start acting like it buddy. This isn't the first time I've seen you make snarky comments to the community. :smile:

First the Moderator, and now the CM, what chance has this forum got. May as well wrap it up and go home. Oh!  and I mean the Moderator and CM with the last comment.
    I presume that you must have the channels through support to GG Studies, well wrapped up between yourselves by  acting as open as you are. We but live in hope that other Mods, now see the sort they supported and put it down to not really knowing the person, and try to undo that support.
    It was just a bit of banter from Crom's side, I am sure of it.

First the Moderator, and now the CM, what chance has this forum got. May as well wrap it up and go home. Oh!  and I mean the Moderator and CM with the last comment.
    I presume that you must have the channels through support to GG Studies, well wrapped up between yourselves by  acting as open as you are. We but live in hope that other Mods, now see the sort they supported and put it down to not really knowing the person, and try to undo that support.
    It was just a bit of banter from Crom's side, I am sure of it.
    Hmmmmmmm................... looks like you are responding to a post that we (or at least I) cannot see.   Additionally, when I go to @Druids (GB1) 's user page and click on comments, I cannot see any previous comments that have been posted.

When I do the same on other user's pages, the comments show.

This tells me that either Druid's posts are blocked from those under Mod level, or I have been blocked from them for some really odd reason.........

Good night.
    Sleep well.

• why storm not open  it's the 15th
    jefferymolnar @ usa 1
  • Venom (AU1)Venom (AU1) AU1 Posts: 93
    they added anime by accident and gotta do it again  :(
    I don't regret a mother fucking thing I said.
    https://prnt.sc/sasorm
    Storm will be open when it's good and ready to be open, I am hoping today but I am still awaiting official notice.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file