Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Wheel of Unimaginable Influence - REWARDS?

So, curiosity and having the Gold Coins finally got the better of me.  I bought 1 Wheel ticket from the MB.  1st spin, got another ticket.  2nd spin, got 1,000 Valkyrie Rangers.  Problem.  They require Mead.  I don't produce mead.  They DID come with a limited supply of mead, but after a few hours, they all starved out.

To have as a "reward" an item that you cannot maintain, make little to no sense.  

How to fix?  Either don't reward them, reward versions of them that do NOT require mead, or give the choice to the player on what version of troop you are being "rewarded" with.

The positive for now, is that my curiosity has been satiated and I will not waste any more Gold Coins on WoI tickets......
Good night.
Sleep well.
I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Comments

• jema3 (US1)jema3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,091
    I got the mead drinking attackers and defenders and I just used them till they walked away and deserted. It was fun but no until you can produce it you can't keep them. 

My plan next time is to wait for the wheel to appear when there are a zillion events running at the same time and then smash it. 
    jema3 @ usa 1
  • I am working on getting the reward list in game so you know what you can get. E4K already has this.
    This should prevent you from getting unexpected rewards in the future.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,967
    I got the mead drinking attackers and defenders and I just used them till they walked away and deserted. It was fun but no until you can produce it you can't keep them. 

My plan next time is to wait for the wheel to appear when there are a zillion events running at the same time and then smash it. 
    Might be fun to use them for a few hours as Attackers.  But, what good is 1000 Def troops for a few hours?  IF you are getting attacked and your only chance is to spend the Gold Coins on a ticket to HOPE for the Def Troops, then ok.....go for it.  Seems a long shot for a very short gain.

I am working on getting the reward list in game so you know what you can get. E4K already has this.
    This would indeed be helpful and appreciated.  But, if all it did was LIST the troops, then it would just mean those who do not produce mead yet, shouldn't bother to play the wheel when those troops are listed.  Another gap in player rewards that benefits the buyer........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• How about giving relic building tokens and or relic upgrade tokens and or sceats for Hall something that can be used by the player They seem to like to give troops that most do not want or need at the time 
    sirstilgar @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,967
    How about giving relic building tokens and or relic upgrade tokens and or sceats for Hall something that can be used by the player They seem to like to give troops that most do not want or need at the time 
    Troops are temporary.  THAT is why they are the favored 'reward' of WoI..............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• I am working on getting the reward list in game so you know what you can get. E4K already has this.

A nice idea as it was confusing when i spun it as to what would actually come out of so this would be much appreciated, but like wasso said it still doesn't fix the issue. To be honest i would be happier with vet horrors or vet d that i can keep longer than 4-5 hours even though they are weaker. I had 5 tickets somehow the other day and ended up with thousands of troops i could not feed, burnt them in glory hits but otherwise they were of no real use.

I know this isn't your game design but is this something they will look at in the future? Changing the troop rewards based on your level (set at the levell which you can begin production)

• JOB121 (US1)JOB121 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    REALLY !!!! WELL DONE,,,,GETTING MEAD TROOPS (FROM THE WHEEL OF AFFLUENCE )  THAT YOU LOSE AFTER A FEW HOURS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FEED THEM  ???   NICE !!!!    SO, SHOULD I CONTINUE BUYING TICKETS ??? 

AFTER YEARS OF INVESTING IN THIS GAME (BUYING RUBIES ,TROOPS ETC ), I FIND MYSELF HAVING QUITE A FEW GRIEVANCES (WHICH I WON'T MENTION HERE)  BUT THIS HAS REALLY PISSED ME OFF TO THE POINT OF RE-CONSIDERING WHY I SHOULD CONTINUE INVESTING IN THIS GAME.
Sign In to comment.