Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Is this the last straw? The Ads are back!

OK - Buy something in the store and get rid of the ads for 30 days? What a rip off!!!
The ads could spell the end of my involvement with this game after about 4 years as they continue to pop up whenever you move to another world.. Just once a day would most probably not be too bad, but after an hour or so on the game, they become very tedious.
I don't buy rubies, never have and never will, so I suppose I'm not the target player that GGE are looking for!
Some one in an earlier thread - couple of years ago, suggest an area that a player could click on to see the ads if they want.
Will wait for another week or so to make a decision on leaving the game. But hey, GGE will not miss anyone who do not pay....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file