Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Kingdom's League - Additional Activity Rewards **BEST Participants**

Gotta be careful reading the fine print.

Dear Lords and Ladies,

Great news from our beloved King Eric:

From this day forward the contest of strength and valor that is known as the Kingdom's League will reward it's best participants with a token to transfer your castle to the Outer Realms in the Misty Castle version of that event. 

Yep, that is correct.  Not for everyone who places in the KL.  Top 1,000.........

Good night.
Sleep well.
I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Comments

• Gotta be careful reading the fine print.

Dear Lords and Ladies,

From this day forward the contest of strength and valor that is known as the Kingdom's League will reward it's best participants with a token to transfer your castle to the Outer Realms in the Misty Castle version of that event. 

Yep, that is correct.  Not for everyone who places in the KL.  Top 1,000.........

You can still buy these tokens for 50 million coins.
    In my opinion this is an absolute win.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,959

Dear Lords and Ladies,

Sure, that makes PERFECT sense.  Those who cannot make top 1000 can easily afford 50M coins..........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 217
    edited 29.10.2020
    It will help most in AU as I dont think we would have 1k active players

That is as long as you win a gold medal which also counts most out..lol
    4 days gone 4 to go and so far 157 players have a gold medal...

If you are going to do this on a short KL run then maybe remove the need to get a gold medal to get the rewards..
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,028
    edited 01.11.2020
    those who can easily get into the top 1000 also easily get 50 million coins (they say) and those who can't get into the top 1000 you can also say that those who can't cough up those 50 million.

nice going
    flug @ nl 1
    4 days gone 4 to go and so far 157 players have a gold medal...

If you are going to do this on a short KL run then maybe remove the need to get a gold medal to get the rewards..
    We are up to 429 with at least one gold in INT3.

When it comes around, I will poke my head into that version of OR, just from a morbid sense of curiosity....... 
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Patriot1 (US1)Patriot1 (US1) US1 Posts: 117

Dear Lords and Ladies,

Sure, that makes PERFECT sense.  Those who cannot make top 1000 can easily afford 50M coins..........
    you want free handouts? damn

Dear Lords and Ladies,

@Patriot1 (US1) From a "Free to play" game? Yes, I certainly do.  Should there be REASONABLE effort required?  Sure. 

Now, let's debate on if 50M coins is "Reasonable"............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• If 2 (or more) players have 8 gold medals (which is maximum for this one) by the end of KL, will the 2nd placed player get the rewards for 1st place too?
    If 2 (or more) players have 8 gold medals (which is maximum for this one) by the end of KL, will the 2nd placed player get the rewards for 1st place too?
    i think not, i think in that case the amount of points counts

flug @ nl 1

Dear Lords and Ladies,

@Patriot1 (US1) From a "Free to play" game? Yes, I certainly do.  Should there be REASONABLE effort required?  Sure. 

it is.

(for some)
    flug @ nl 1

Dear Lords and Ladies,

it is.

(for some)
    LOL!  I agree.  Reasonable "for some".  The rest, can just pound sand.

At the end of the day, IF GGS wants to have an event for only a certain level of player, that is FINE.  Just state it outright.  Don't hide it behind an unreasonable "Entry fee" for the high percentage of players you DON'T want in...........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

edited 03.11.2020

Dear Lords and Ladies,

Just want to put into perspective f2p players can get more than 50m coins/nomad or sams event.  50m coins is 333k tabs.  f2p players, if they time it right, can get up to 600 skips for attacks on nomads during the event, given the blacksmith resets during the event.  Therefore, f2p players could actually not drop a dime on the game and still gain double the coins required to enter the event.  

Im not defending 50m coins at all, i think its outrageous.  lets be real. top 1k in KL is a particapation trophy.
  • If 2 (or more) players have 8 gold medals (which is maximum for this one) by the end of KL, will the 2nd placed player get the rewards for 1st place too?

Can anyone from mods confirm this ? 

I see on my server players with same amount of medals are sorted by aphabetical order which is really wrong, one double acc with 1k points on nomads and few k of glory points can win event accidently and he isnt even lvl 800 so cant even get sceats lol, waste of rewards and injustice towards players who fought hard, spent lot of efforts in the end...

Dear Lords and Ladies,

Just want to put into perspective f2p players can get more than 50m coins/nomad or sams event.  50m coins is 333k tabs.  f2p players, if they time it right, can get up to 600 skips for attacks on nomads during the event, given the blacksmith resets during the event.  Therefore, f2p players could actually not drop a dime on the game and still gain double the coins required to enter the event.  

Im not defending 50m coins at all, i think its outrageous.  lets be real. top 1k in KL is a particapation trophy.
    Now when you say that 50M coins is 333k tabs, you are sounding as if 333k tabs is also not a big deal.  There is no doubt that you are in the same class of player as Poseidon.  Congratulations!  You have worked hard (or possibly spent a lot) to get to that level of game play.  For those top 10% players, YES - it is easy to get 333k tabs and/or 50M coins.  AND the top 1000 spot for KL is like a Participation Award.  

But, for those who do not have the time, desire, or spare cash to get those results, the above is NOT the case.  

Just for clarity sake, I currently have 421k tabs.  I am also in 104th place in KL.  So, YES - I can enter the next event run, and plan to out of morbid curiosity.   But, just because I can get there, doesn't mean it is a fair and equitable amount for the average player.  OR that I would want to spend the tabs or coins.  Only going from the KL coin.  How did I get that?  Knowing how to play the game and being able to be online for about 12 hours per day.  Not exactly "average" player, just more casual......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 634
    If 2 (or more) players have 8 gold medals (which is maximum for this one) by the end of KL, will the 2nd placed player get the rewards for 1st place too?

Can anyone from mods confirm this ? 

I see on my server players with same amount of medals are sorted by aphabetical order which is really wrong, one double acc with 1k points on nomads and few k of glory points can win event accidently and he isnt even lvl 800 so cant even get sceats lol, waste of rewards and injustice towards players who fought hard, spent lot of efforts in the end...

German CM said today that if multiple players have the same number of gold medals and the same title, one of them will be randomly chosen to be number 1, and so on. So, even if you reach the maximum score (8 gold in the current competition), you might end up with a very much smaller reward than someone else with the same score.

I thought that the level of fairness in this game had already hit rock bottom, but it appears that the rock at the bottom is merely the cover of a bottomless pit.
    Wiglema (NL1)

Dear Lords and Ladies,

Now when you say that 50M coins is 333k tabs, you are sounding as if 333k tabs is also not a big deal.  There is no doubt that you are in the same class of player as Poseidon.  Congratulations!  You have worked hard (or possibly spent a lot) to get to that level of game play.  For those top 10% players, YES - it is easy to get 333k tabs and/or 50M coins.  AND the top 1000 spot for KL is like a Participation Award.  

But, for those who do not have the time, desire, or spare cash to get those results, the above is NOT the case.  

Just for clarity sake, I currently have 421k tabs.  I am also in 104th place in KL.  So, YES - I can enter the next event run, and plan to out of morbid curiosity.   But, just because I can get there, doesn't mean it is a fair and equitable amount for the average player.  OR that I would want to spend the tabs or coins.  Only going from the KL coin.  How did I get that?  Knowing how to play the game and being able to be online for about 12 hours per day.  Not exactly "average" player, just more casual......
    Yep i agree, the  time it takes to get 333k tabs is kinda silly.  I run 16 commander trains and takes me over 2 hours of straight hittng.  It's gge though, you can't expect to get somewhere in this game w/o dropping cash or spending loads of time on the game.  And it won't change, because it's their business model and that's what makes them unholy amounts of money.  

Shame that you can't play gge casually.  if you dont got the time, go play big farm lol
    Shame that you can't play gge casually.  if you dont got the time, go play big farm lol
    Sure you can.  That is how I play.  As for Big Farm: Nope.............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

248 for au now 2 days to go, not looking good for a lot of players

Why do you need a gold to get end of event rewards anyway?
    Is it to try and make players spend?
    248 for au now 2 days to go, not looking good for a lot of players

Why do you need a gold to get end of event rewards anyway?
    Is it to try and make players spend?
    @Fordy (AU1) how many players in AU1?  Could 248 BE the top 10%?  

THERE is your active players count............

Good night.
    Sleep well.

Sign In to comment.