Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

October Update Feedback

13»

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,159
    Season pass used to cost around 17500 rubies...
    New price:

How can this be -25% ???
    It looks more like +50% !!!
    They may discount it if you will watch an Ad every 5 mins............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• DaveHero0 (GB1)DaveHero0 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 242
    New price:

How can this be -25% ???
    Maybe they can't count?

Either way GGS aren't getting another penny from me

DaveHero0 @ en 1
  • eggy22 (GB1)eggy22 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 13
    its for 42 days not the normal 30 day so costs more
  • its for 42 days not the normal 30 day so costs more

had to do a lol - used to be 16k rubies or there about for the full 42 day event - I usually Buy just enough rubies in the outers to cover this (as i always earn more than i spend there) ?
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 657
    New price:

How can this be -25% ???
    I'm already seeing an ad every 5 minutes, so imagine how much more expensive it would have been without the ads.

Basically they doubled the price and then give 25% discount to make it look like it's a good offer. This is a misleading practice that is even illegal in some countries.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,185
    New price:

How can this be -25% ???
    I'm already seeing an ad every 5 minutes, so imagine how much more expensive it would have been without the ads.

Basically they doubled the price and then give 25% discount to make it look like it's a good offer. This is a misleading practice that is even illegal in some countries.
    and when it's not illegal it's not respectfull to the players.  
    flug @ nl 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,159
    New price:

How can this be -25% ???

and when it's not illegal it's not respectfull to the players.  

Implication confirmed.......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• I assume this is going to be corrected at the next opportunity so the two halves of the arches all line up. Otherwise they're very nice and I am pleased with this addition to my castles. 

Lord Siikon (GB1) Level 70+59 King of Varilium

Sure hope they fix this.

• Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 292
    I assume this is going to be corrected at the next opportunity so the two halves of the arches all line up. Otherwise they're very nice and I am pleased with this addition to my castles. 

I wouldn't worry too much - by the time you have filled your castles with them, GGS will bring out some more decos with better PO so you can swap them all out....
    Osiris @ en 1
  • I assume this is going to be corrected at the next opportunity so the two halves of the arches all line up. Otherwise they're very nice and I am pleased with this addition to my castles. 

I wouldn't worry too much - by the time you have filled your castles with them, GGS will bring out some more decos with better PO so you can swap them all out....
    True but I also like these for purely aesthetic reasons. 
    Lord Siikon (GB1) Level 70+59 King of Varilium

Sure hope they fix this.

• Fun to play

Sign In to comment.