Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

October Update Feedback

Please provide some feedback on the update here!
Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter

Comments

• Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 567
    How many people want to bet the update is yet another unattainable money grab you have to play bth and outers for to get in the next 5 years?

• What if it's not?
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 222
    Can we add will the update break something else?
  • StylishSI (AU1)StylishSI (AU1) AU1 Posts: 135
    lol

13 waves next hehe 
    ~ AU1 Player ~ 

Recruiter of Lost Souls @ AU1

• jinx1 (AU1)jinx1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 68
    nah 3000PO items so everyone has to drop a few hundy again to fill their castles yet again LMFAO
  • You want feedback on the update? Here is my feedback- why don't you once try fixing something old instead of just adding new things? For example metros and capitals...are metros even somth now??? 250 bonus food compared to 100k production in castle...sure! Capitals give soldiers?, really?, i forgot about this....wonder why?...bcs they are usless, super outdated soldiers that noone needs and cares about! But ofc we won't fix them....we will add new things, who cares about the old ones. Rewards from nomads, samurais....comanders? decoration? instruments?....really?....you guys are joking right 205 PO compared to 2k...sure, good job guys! I can go all day long like this....there are so many things you have to fix first before adding new ones...but sadly you can't understand this and keep doing this one same mistake - add new things, don't care about the old ones. And obviously you have to spend money fot everything new....why don't you try fixing the old things first then adding new ? and by new things i don't mean we will make a copy of  nomads but we will call them samurais, we will add few new soldiers and this will be our new event, we are so clever hehehe....i actually mean somth new and different from what we already have.....why dont you make an event for example from which we can win rubys as individual rewards....??? Obvisously won't happen bcs you are too greedy but still don't you think people will have a bit more fun if they can update their buildings without spending money? Won't it be more fun if the fights clan against clan were not just buy 400-500k demons, ruby commanders, looks and spam attacks like crazy, the next day - repeat....and all the players unable or unwilling to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars just unable to do anything against it....burning constantly, getting outposts stollen, armies killed....obviously they will stop playing at some point....but who cares...we all care that the guy buying the soldiers and comanders is having fun...so he can spend even more....hehehehe we are actually stratigic geniuses. Such big potential and all of it getting wasted....actually sad...but oh well, nothing can be done after all...you will simply ignore this comment like every other that criticizes you....and continue doing your stuff, beliving that you are improving the game, when infact the exact oposite is happening.

Please look at this:
    https://goodgamestudios.com/careers/jobs/#live-games
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,107
    what is the change with the language?????  i don't understand that.  are servers getting mixed?
    flug @ nl 1
  • Soul4Life2 (NL1)Soul4Life2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 333
     Won't it be more fun if the fights clan against clan were not just buy 400-500k demons, ruby commanders, looks and spam attacks like crazy, the next day - repeat....and all the players unable or unwilling to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars just unable to do anything against it....burning constantly, getting outposts stollen, armies killed....obviously they will stop playing at some point....but who cares...we all care that the guy buying the soldiers and comanders is having fun...so he can spend even more....hehehehe we are actually stratigic geniuses. 
    LOL......... it sounds like you have certain players from the Dutch server  over there........ same goes on here..... over and over again for years already... so sad that is why so many people stopped playing the game
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • Biggest critic is for not involving ex yu language in the game at all, 5-6 countrys speaking that language, big area of eastern Europe, and we are forgotten totally. Milions of ppls, thousands playing this game and it feels like discrimination. Many players complaining for this, not all can speak other language and they suffer with google translate. :(

Its shame really, Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian and event Monte Negro,Macedonia and Albania we all speak the same, thats more then many country that have their language in the game just to mention.

Btw. agree with comment from above from player Darkgamer, what about metros and capitals, why not update it and give something new to build inside or upgrade or new benefits, it would make game more interesting, competetive and fun and many more things are waiting some kind of update and refresh. :)
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,107
    edited 29.10.2020
    anyone else have problems to get in OR?

it take sme 20-25 sec before i'm in or, chatscreen takes many seconds have to click several times to get 1 attack screen.

and i'm not the only one in my alliance having problems with the speed  in OR. normal world is the normal speed.

Post edited by flug (NL1) on
    flug @ nl 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,042
    anyone else have problems to get in OR?

it take sme 20-25 sec before i'm in or, chatscreen takes many seconds have to click several times to get 1 attack screen.

and i'm not the only one in my alliance having problems with the speed  in OR. normal world is the normal speed.

Getting in took a bit of time and the LAG is terrible............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• solveig (SKN1)solveig (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 25
    Heh, I was, at a time, thinking that we could might as well have advertising instead of all those pop up stuff trying to make us buy rubies; but I had never expected that it would be advertising stopping the game. A war game where seconds are important when support is needed. 
    You really have to find an other form of advertising that doesn't stop the game
    solveig @ skn 1
  • Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 567
    edited 29.10.2020
    You want feedback on the update? Here is my feedback- why don't you once try fixing something old instead of just adding new things? For example metros and capitals...are metros even somth now??? 250 bonus food compared to 100k production in castle...sure! Capitals give soldiers?, really?, i forgot about this....wonder why?...bcs they are usless, super outdated soldiers that noone needs and cares about! But ofc we won't fix them....we will add new things, who cares about the old ones. Rewards from nomads, samurais....comanders? decoration? instruments?....really?....you guys are joking right 205 PO compared to 2k...sure, good job guys! I can go all day long like this....there are so many things you have to fix first before adding new ones...but sadly you can't understand this and keep doing this one same mistake - add new things, don't care about the old ones. And obviously you have to spend money fot everything new....why don't you try fixing the old things first then adding new ? and by new things i don't mean we will make a copy of  nomads but we will call them samurais, we will add few new soldiers and this will be our new event, we are so clever hehehe....i actually mean somth new and different from what we already have.....why dont you make an event for example from which we can win rubys as individual rewards....??? Obvisously won't happen bcs you are too greedy but still don't you think people will have a bit more fun if they can update their buildings without spending money? Won't it be more fun if the fights clan against clan were not just buy 400-500k demons, ruby commanders, looks and spam attacks like crazy, the next day - repeat....and all the players unable or unwilling to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars just unable to do anything against it....burning constantly, getting outposts stollen, armies killed....obviously they will stop playing at some point....but who cares...we all care that the guy buying the soldiers and comanders is having fun...so he can spend even more....hehehehe we are actually stratigic geniuses. Such big potential and all of it getting wasted....actually sad...but oh well, nothing can be done after all...you will simply ignore this comment like every other that criticizes you....and continue doing your stuff, beliving that you are improving the game, when infact the exact oposite is happening.

Please look at this:
    https://goodgamestudios.com/careers/jobs/#live-games
    Finally they're hiring more devs maybe they'll get some creative freedom instead of having a gun put to their head and getting told to make us money. Me and a lot of other longterm players are completely losing interest in the game there's only gonna be so many times I buy the latest greatest stuff and they just stick it up my ass and add all new shyt that costs the same and is twice as effective...its all money no grind/skill these days.

• DondWolf (US1)DondWolf (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    well there is soooo many changes you guys can make to the game that makes the game look like an actual game
    and not a wallet game , you can easily tell the difference between ruby buyer players and the non ruby buyers 
    which most of the new contents are made just for the wallet players and the non ruby buyers has to stay in the old contents which is difficult to go against them and it is not fair !!!

atleast add 1000 Public order items to the alliance rewards and add 1000+ PO Items in the blacksmith at an average price 
    and not something too expensive just to make them spend money 
    well there is soooo much changes needed that i cant mention but i am sure y'all can see the changes that are needed 
Sign In to comment.