Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Support Experience - Mostly Positive!

I reached out to Support for the first time regarding an issue.  I am happy to say they DID respond and resolve my issue: Accidental ruby click for Nomad cool-down.  My rubies WERE returned!  It only took 2 working days.  

One interesting point made in the correspondence though, that I will refer to but not quote as that is against TOS.

Basically, I was informed that in-game purchases are considered final because they require a confirmation.   As we know, there is NO confirmation of the ruby spend for MANY of the actions in-game.  In fact, many Players have requested a confirmation be added in.

@Crom Cruach @Poseidon X Angel can you please pass along this feedback.  

There seems to be a disconnect between what Support believes is the case and what the case really is.........

Good night.
Sleep well.
I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,028
     :D:D  
    flug @ nl 1
  • freezzz (NL1)freezzz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 34
    support refunds your rubies but in the past they refused to refund mine?

I'm happy for you wasso, but it makes me wonder where did I go wrong then since they refused me a refund :( 
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,959
    @freezzz (NL1)  Was it the same issue?  Simple mis-click of Nomad cool-down?

I kept it very simple.  Just gave the amount of rubies and that it was a mis-click..........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

yes same issue

I mis clicked khan for 24 hrs, was around 40k rubies (don't know exactly anymore)

I sent ticket to support but no refund
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,959
    Sorry to hear that.  In the response to me they gave that line about all purchases being final due to a confirmation being required.  I could just be that your Rep wasn't in the mood and simply followed the company line..........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

guess so :)

at least good to read sometimes you can get lucky
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 217
    I can also vouch for being refunded 14k rubies for accidently clicking on the ruby button.
    It is too close and should be moved..
Sign In to comment.