Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Was it too good for the Players?

So, I hit my first couple of Castles, and these odd rewards popup.  Good old King Ludwig the Round and the nobility contest.  For the past several events, they have been giving Silver Coins to MOST everyone's delight.

But, once again we are now getting these:

I just KNOW it was the overwhelming desire the Players had for Farming Tools that drove this change.

Way to UNDO something that the vast majority of Players appreciated.  Guess you had to keep the hate mail up to certain levels......
Good night.
Sleep well.
I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Comments

• Cant have the players actually approve of an update
  • Hey guys,

This is not the first time we have had a none gold/silver nobility contest.
    I am sure we will get the gold/silver version back tomorrow.

- Poseidon
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,959
    Hmmmmmm............. I know that the last several in a row of the Glory Nobility Contest was silver coins.  I do NOT claim to have checked every NC to ensure they were silver coins, so you are likely correct.  But, gotta keep an eye out for these 'unannounced' alterations of events..........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,032
    aaaaaand it is shitty rewards again

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Hmmmmmm............. I know that the last several in a row of the Glory Nobility Contest was silver coins.  I do NOT claim to have checked every NC to ensure they were silver coins, so you are likely correct.  But, gotta keep an eye out for these 'unannounced' alterations of events..........
    I check those NC almost every single day, and it is in weeks that there are not silver and gold tokens in the price pool...  
    Hey guys,

This is not the first time we have had a none gold/silver nobility contest.
    I am sure we will get the gold/silver version back tomorrow.

- Poseidon
    Uhmmm..................... Nope.

Hmmmmmm............. I know that the last several in a row of the Glory Nobility Contest was silver coins.  I do NOT claim to have checked every NC to ensure they were silver coins, so you are likely correct.  But, gotta keep an eye out for these 'unannounced' alterations of events..........
    I check those NC almost every single day, and it is in weeks that there are not silver and gold tokens in the price pool...  
    So, we are going to get garbage for a week?  Then it will go back to Silver?  I certainly hope so........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 299
    Sir,
    If you spent more time reading and meditating on the sermons of Whitetiger and ffff you would not be complaining
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 950
    Just noticed another takeaway.  This one is in Berimond.  You no longer get any reward troops for upgrading the aux and training grounds.
  • I am noob (AU1)I am noob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 23
    Just noticed another takeaway.  This one is in Berimond.  You no longer get any reward troops for upgrading the aux and training grounds.
    No, you just gotta reload the game after upgrading and aux and training grounds to get the rewards.
    F2p doing daily grinds, I'm bad at the game as well.
    Deputy for Midnight Crown and member of Storm Cloaks

• Just noticed another takeaway.  This one is in Berimond.  You no longer get any reward troops for upgrading the aux and training grounds.
    That's just a bug, the quest isn't there until you restart your game.
    New week, still garbage.  Perhaps it is linked to the weekly OR/BtH "weeks"?

and for these "rewards", no....I am not spending any coins to forge anything.  Would rather sell the items......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    meh feathers are ok, can make back the coins in half the hits it'd take to refill inventory anyway
    Discord: JYT#1574
    JYT (US1) said:
    meh feathers are ok, can make back the coins in half the hits it'd take to refill inventory anyway
    Sure, but what are you going to do with the "rewarded" Farming Tools?

Yes, still trash rewards today.  OR is now over.  Ended in the 8000 bracket as expected.

IF they are still trash tomorrow, who knows if/when the coins will return.........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Hey guys,
    The rewards are back to silver and gold.
    Expect these to change every now and then.
    Now we know.   Some weeks we will get useful rewards, other weeks we will get trash...........

Good night.
    Sleep well.

Sometimes it won't even last a week................

Good night.
    Sleep well.

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    bruh i don't even pay attention to any of my rewards, stuff just appears in my castle and I'm cool with it lol..
    I rarely if ever pay any attention to nobility because just normal play tends to get all of its rewards
    Also I must say I am getting dangerously low on farming tools and other regular build item materials, down to 10k farming tools
    Discord: JYT#1574
    @JYT (US1)  You make a compelling point.

I don't know what I am going to do with ONLY 13k myself.

Especially since I cannot remember the last time I built something with those..............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,032

Especially since I cannot remember the last time I built something with those..............
    well how else they gonna wrok those fields and get the insane food productions that is what they need all the farming tools for duh 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

well how else they gonna wrok those fields and get the insane food productions that is what they need all the farming tools for duh 
    THAT'S what I have been doing wrong!  don't CRAFT with these, give them to the farmers..........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Sign In to comment.