Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Multi Shell players

These shell players are ruining the game for everyone. They tend to pick on the low level Alliances to provoke a reaction. As they have been known to be heavy Ruby players who can aford more than one accound, GGE are taking no action against them regardless of the number of reports about pvp bullying. Its about time the top Alliances stoped condoneing such action and began to weed out their shell players for the benefit of all. So many players play the game for the pure enjoyment but feel unable to progress, or are fed up with being attacked continuesly by players with deep pockets being protected by "So Called" Alliances who abide by "The Fair Play Rules". Sort this out GGE as if this continues then it will be to the detrement of the game and even more players will leave!!
monty242 @ en 1

Comments

• forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 269
    These shell players are ruining the game for everyone. They tend to pick on the low level Alliances to provoke a reaction. As they have been known to be heavy Ruby players who can aford more than one accound, GGE are taking no action against them regardless of the number of reports about pvp bullying. Its about time the top Alliances stoped condoneing such action and began to weed out their shell players for the benefit of all. So many players play the game for the pure enjoyment but feel unable to progress, or are fed up with being attacked continuesly by players with deep pockets being protected by "So Called" Alliances who abide by "The Fair Play Rules". Sort this out GGE as if this continues then it will be to the detrement of the game and even more players will leave!!
    Monty,
    You raise ome valid concerns. I encourage your fellow players to join the AU1 server. These types of players you mention are not allowed here. My alliance, Boo Masters, is the original "anti-bullying" alliance and we chase them out of the game!
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 579
    try Musketears on uk server all top players in dove and now we lost count of
    the dodgy scum POXY accounts . skrrrt another hak account .
    guard houses gives it away thick as fuke .
  • So many shells opened up in Uk1 it's simply fun to watch them lol. Cetan7,diddy d, bruins, sack hak , adelet, styx, etc are being made to take down a single 40 player alliance just shows how fragile peeps are. Cheating and coming to forums to cry for same stuff they're doing. Get good xx
    never cry hak see you pop up all over place.

especially over your silly messages you lot send very childish 
  • Not everyone is Hak ,my elderly friend. Our eyes become weak as we grow but before stalking others we must see how we are and what my fam is doing. You're just mocking yourself by supporting shells poping up from Mikes eggs. Get good xx
    bit stupid since you don't know me in real life and might as well call you stupid fool
    as for the rubbish you put musks board what a load of horse cr-p.
    you hak never change same as musks you talk the talk and what do you all
    do straight in to dove and now just 6 egg shells playing in musks.

15 accounts got hak all over them in musks how do we know, well from day you started playing the 
    game you have put over 20 guard houses in your castles. every shell what appear in musks
    ends up with 20 plus guard houses.. 

forgot because i'm 100 yo you also spell all your names in same stupid ways.
    you send messages to other players all in same kind of writing  which anyone over 85 
    can workout. your scum like rest of dirty perverts in musks.

And if anyone from other servers don't know what these perverts send to female
    players . well if someone said it to your mother or sister you would not be happy 
    about it. mind GOODGAMEGREED do ZERO 
Sign In to comment.