Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

My round of questions and criticisms

Well folks get ready for lots of questikns and criticism

1st. Sustaining troops! It has become a pain in the a$$ to sustain troops for a low life legendary lvl like me. I mainly attack fc/bc from ops and khan and beri invasion from main. Somewhat i use veteran crossbowmen since they are recruited fast however they die even faster. So to sustain enough troops especially for beri invasion which requires a lot is very hard. So what you do? You keep dozens of attackers like 20k in main castle in order to screw them up and the same over ops to make it happen? While you need to screw them up as fast as fek if you dont wanna for them to go to vain? Is this what people do in order to still have troops for events and whilst never ending? Cuz if u have loads with a big negative production , you just attack and make them live thru loot.. is that so? Most players do so, i haven’t tried, so i am asking if it is worth it. 

2nd. Presets! When you have lots of tools like we all gonna have when samu comes, it is needed to have a preset for the first wave folled with shields and attacking plan while the other one for waves 3-4 filled with booster tools, this way you save lots of time. A d thats because you do not spend time to put tools over and over again over flanks while overwriting over first preset. So is it a worth deal? It is 2200 rubies per one preset and thats kinda some loot for me. And if it is tell me. If yes than we go the third question 

3rd. Fortresses over outer kingdoms! I am talking about sand and fire. I have veteran crossbowmen there as well with speed of 28. It is frikin’ hard to attack dragons and sands. While I thought i would loot 2200 rubies in order to get a preset it is hard. Even those near me cant be attacked. I have vip lvl8 and max of speed commander with 80%. I never got 2 dragons in a row. My max has been 1 dragon,2 sands, 2 barbarians. Also my ally has the max attacking speed. What do i miss in order to get even the further dragons under minutes? Tell me

4th. Pieces! Getting silver pieces in fc/bc is very hard i guess. I wont go curther than 1-1.5 mil glory and that is being annoying. Even after i spend crazy amount of troops doing lots of rounds I ran out of troops and banners and eventually do t get lots of glory. In master blacksmith now you get an immense of those banners but thats a bigger disadvantage. While people that are just some better than me can get more than me and do better while before we all had the same standards 1.1k tools! Anyway that is another criticism point. So what is the best way to farm events without losing lots of troops? Or just recruit loads? And keep staying in negatives that will stay for 9hrs :)

5th. The new MB! By far it brought most of us.. low life lvl legendary that arent active all the time in a big disadvantage. While other people that are active more than us cuz they have no life or literally can spend more time can get more tools than we do. When all the players have same standards it is fair play. When we all get 1.1k tools, thats fair play at the most i guess! I used to complain that it needs to grind a lot to stay a top at your lvl players that spend ruby. Now that you can buy as many tools as you want it became harder. While a retarted player plays mode than you eventually will win more piecies, making him to get more tools making him to get more points. Before even tho that player would spend more time it still couldnt take more than 1.1k obiviously. So now if he has more time, he will be better, and this update strengthen my idea of this game being an endurance game. So gg , GGE, you made another mechanism to make players addicted in this game. Well thats all about games think, but make it fair competiton btw!

6th. Updates! After every single update most of the players I know have came across big lags and game slowing down. Depending in the power of the device, the lag would have resisted lesser or further. It takes 3 days to completely go away in my acc, and thats frikin bad. I cannot ran trains, it will take an eternity to travel from castle to castle and so on. Other players I know may have it from 1-3 days. Some dont even have it. But after every update this lag comes, it is being annoying. Fix it if it is possible!

7th. Bugs! Well not needed to make a long paragraph for this but, bugs are in invincible mode. Bugs everywhere. Khan bug, market barrow bug, fortresses bug and others, barracks over beri kingdom bug as well. Lots of bugs for a game which has 9yrs of creation. Is that because all GGE devs think are P2W mechanisms? Guess so. Keep doing bugs after every update, and keep incouraging F2P with outdated decos, and voucher codes that already are dead. Oh and also it takes an eternity to sell useless gems tbh. Fix that in the other 9 yrs of this game. Hope i am alive when this game has only minor bugs!

8th. Equipments! Why the hell do you still keep useless ordinary equipments? Those arent useful even for fire cast or comm, or other stuff. Why dont you give relic when getting 40k glory rather than epic? Who the hell needs epic when all fire comm and cast are made out of legendary? Relics outdated everything and now those kind of equipments except unique and legendary is at most useless. Is that useful for those who are new..? Cant say.. make an update where you put legendary equipment on low lifes like rbs right at default lvl. And eliminate those useless equipments.

9th. Controls! Would you spend your entire time taping in buttons all over the map and attack set ups, upgrading buildings and recruiting and evrything else. Imagin how amazin it will be if we could go over castles by just typing their name in a specific box. Or recruiting troops by switching over them using arrows and recruiting pressing “enter”? Would you want to sell equipments by sliding your hand all over until it becomes a pain? Just imagine scrolling thru them using arrows and selling using backspace or smth like that! Isnt that amazing? Do this upgradments to lessen the burden of staying hours and hours in this game to make it a little easier. This were just some suggestions but if you think, you could actually do smth great and amazing!! Well another criticism point this was.

10th. Events! Events are repetitive. It is so much annoying. All you do is you change names! Even when a new event comes all what happened was a new name. It is this and p2w mechanics that players are leaving. I always take a 6 month break each yr in different times bcuz the game turns out to be annoying again! Also except criticism I have a question here, whats the secret of getting millions of glory like 3m per event or even more.. ? And about nomads.. how do ppl get 75k points there( even before getting 100k chests) ? I would like to know on some easy description. :D

11th. Events’ shop! Not much to say, the onty worthy shop is samurai. While this one hardly ever comes, it just is useless. While nomad used to be useful for banners new MB outdated it! Rework shops and also see it possible for a fc/bc shop! Where you could get tablets or stuff per an specific amount of glory as a gratitude token or smth. Like all your boring stories are.

thx for reading. Hope it is read it by CM, and hopefully i get some good answers. Sorry for any typo.

once again, i thank u for reading ^^

Understimate me, get me wrong.. crack crack; thats your head gone !

Comments

• Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 264

I use horrors/ vet horrors for forts so maybe others do and that is why? I use relics for them as well.

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 851
    edited 09.09.2020
    1. For sustaining troops, bakeries help a lot to hold more soldiers, but at the end of the day, food prod is the name of the game. That and the +80 troops/recruitment slot build item from the khan shop helps a bunch when I need to recruit troops, plus 80k feasts. Would recommend putting attackers in all castles to loot as much as possible.
    2. Presets are very valuable time saving tools, I've purchased a bunch. Would definitely recommend having at least 3 if you plan on looting many different things for lots of time. A few I devote to PvP tool setups, one for max sand and fire towers, one for dragons, one for desert forts, and a couple to various events. 2200 rubies is pretty cheap, just make sure you hit your towers regularly.
    3. I don't know what your castles look like, but I'm guessing your stables are low level. Focus on leveling stables in fire and sand to expedite fortress looting, and if you're sending wood mants at them, make sure you equip a hero that improves mantlet travel speed.
    4&5. I'm not sure what your point is with the blacksmith shop. You're complaining that people who play more will do even better now? I sure hope so. Anyway, if you're losing a bajillion soldiers to events, you're probably doing something wrong in your attacking. Talk to alliancemates to see how to improve your strategy.
    6 &7. Pretty good points. I suggest refreshing the page whenever it gets laggy, and that tends to clear it. If it's still bad, try restarting stuff, will probably help.
    8. Lower level players still need some equipment, but those quests do need to be updated, they've been the same (and largely useless) since their introduction many years ago haha. 
    9. I would like to see recruitment windows like how Clash of Clans does it but also with a slider, where you can see all troops at once and select which one you want to train, then use a slider to chose how many. 
    10. Don't like playing Goodgame Empire? Don 't play it! No one's forcing you to play these events, it's your decision to do so. If you're bored of it, play a different game! Or PvP. Doesn't really matter. The secret to getting millions of glory is to 
    a) get lucky. I got about a gazillion glory one event when I found 7 different castles with 5k+ defenders in two days. That was fun.
    b) have lots of flags, and at least 6 waves of attack.
    c) buy a booster and combine with previous for greater effect.
    The secret to getting hundred thousand khan points, join an alliance that can boost khan rage and cooldown, and run trains on the khan and taunt taunt taunt. You'll end up with more medals than you'll know what to do with if you do it right, but that's ok if you're getting all those nomad points.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • I have clarified you already clarified you about the troops problem. For glory, push when dethroning requires medals. Keep dethroning. It will give lots of good castles. In nomad shop, you can buy coins, which help in improving your equipment using the Relicus. I usually change my presets depending on current event. I keep 2 presets, one for PvP and one for events. The master blacksmith is really good for f2p players if you know how to properly attack and lose less troops. Overall, I think I have answered all of your queries and problems. :)

• John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) INT1 Posts: 153
     In nomad shop, you can buy coins

if you know how to properly attack and lose less troops.

Overall, I think I have answered all of your queries and problems. :)

Toss valuable tablets to coins in nomad shop? LOL. Do your towers green, ice, sand and fire, max them and you have plenty of coins.

If you have played this long enough, you should all ready know that troops are more less valuable than tools are. So every time when I have to choose, use more tools or loss more troops, I choose loss more troops. veteran crossbowmen are so cheap and fast to recruit. And power/cost/recruit speed  ratio is overwhelming against other troops you can recruit.

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?
  • Duplex (INT1)Duplex (INT1) INT1 Posts: 87
    1. Bakeries actually help, obiviously, however, keeping attackers everywher? What if war kicks in? How am i supposed to defend? About all the recruitment thing i have already done it!

2&3&4&5. Actually I solved the rubies thing. Now I can loot 2k rubies per day. So getting presets is matter of days. Also about MB yes that’s the point. Players who spend more fking time will get better. Wont this put most of players who have life in a disadvantage? I understand that in every game if u play more u become better, BUT before all of us no matter how many time we spend we still would got the same amount so it would have been whole strategy after that ends, now just screw stratefy, preset first wave with simple maths and than fill up the whole waves with chests and banners.. oh and also now this MB made horsetails cheaper than 4% glory banners.. it is contradicting itself! Also made completely useless meaning of hoarding tools .. that me and other players did! And my strategy is right, i just keep enough attacking and def just as not to go to negatives.. the problem is with nomads and samurais, where i lose the troops more faster.. i use get crossbowmen so i lose 25-30 troops per attack( those are weak obiviously it is exceptable) but i guess i am doing wrong.. i should keep as many defense as not to go in negatives and than keep as many attackers as i need.. smh

10! I like improving in this life taking game, but events are repetitive and boring and it is not that i do not play.. already mentioned that i make big breaks. This was more of a criticism point for gge where saying that we need more events

• Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 264
    edited 12.09.2020

@Duplex (INT1) Maybe improving events or adding a feature to encourage an existing feature. Maybe not more events...

• aAlexe (US1)aAlexe (US1) US1 Posts: 311
    I have clarified you already clarified you about the troops problem. For glory, push when dethroning requires medals. Keep dethroning. It will give lots of good castles. In nomad shop, you can buy coins, which help in improving your equipment using the Relicus. I usually change my presets depending on current event. I keep 2 presets, one for PvP and one for events. The master blacksmith is really good for f2p players if you know how to properly attack and lose less troops. Overall, I think I have answered all of your queries and problems. :)<\/div>

<\/div>","bodyRaw":"
    I have clarified you already clarified you about the troops problem. For glory, push when dethroning requires medals. Keep dethroning. It will give lots of good castles. In nomad shop, you can buy coins, which help in improving your equipment using the Relicus. I usually change my presets depending on current event. I keep 2 presets, one for PvP and one for events. The master blacksmith is really good for f2p players if you know how to properly attack and lose less troops. Overall, I think I have answered all of your queries and problems. :)<\/div>

<\/div>","format":"wysiwyg","dateInserted":"2020-09-10T07:43:07+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":628148,"name":"Saif Ur Rahman (INT2)","profileUrl":"https:\/\/community.goodgamestudios.com\/empire\/en\/profile\/Saif%20Ur%20Rahman%20%28INT2%29","photoUrl":"https:\/\/us.v-cdn.net\/6025127\/uploads\/userpics\/UVTLHO2XHP1C\/nNOAKM91JIK7Y.jpg","dateLastActive":"2020-09-14T05:04:04+00:00"},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":false,"showPostLink":false,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.goodgamestudios.com\/empire\/en\/discussion\/comment\/5145826#Comment_5145826","embedType":"quote"}"> https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/comment/5145826#Comment_5145826
    1. Bakeries actually help, obiviously, however, keeping attackers everywher? What if war kicks in? How am i supposed to defend? About all the recruitment thing i have already done it!

I keep an outpost filled with attackers and the other two outposts have a few attackers, rest def. Main is all def. I just send res over to main to stop myself from starving. 
    yes
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,584
    edited 14.09.2020

5th. The new MB! By far it brought most of us.. low life lvl legendary that arent active all the time in a big disadvantage. While other people that are active more than us cuz they have no life or literally can spend more time can get more tools than we do. When all the players have same standards it is fair play. When we all get 1.1k tools, thats fair play at the most i guess! I used to complain that it needs to grind a lot to stay a top at your lvl players that spend ruby. Now that you can buy as many tools as you want it became harder. While a retarted player plays mode than you eventually will win more piecies, making him to get more tools making him to get more points. Before even tho that player would spend more time it still couldnt take more than 1.1k obiviously. So now if he has more time, he will be better, and this update strengthen my idea of this game being an endurance game. So gg , GGE, you made another mechanism to make players addicted in this game. Well thats all about games think, but make it fair competiton btw!

Also about MB yes that’s the point. Players who spend more fking time will get better. Wont this put most of players who have life in a disadvantage? I understand that in every game if u play more u become better, BUT before all of us no matter how many time we spend we still would got the same amount so it would have been whole strategy after that ends, now just screw stratefy, preset first wave with simple maths and than fill up the whole waves with chests and banners.. oh and also now this MB made horsetails cheaper than 4% glory banners.. it is contradicting itself! Also made completely useless meaning of hoarding tools .. that me and other players did! 
    From what I read above, you are of the belief that this is creating a 3rd class of players.

1st class = Buyers
         2nd class = F2P with time
         3rd class = F2P without time

While those 3 classes have always existed, you are now saying the gap between 2nd class and 3rd class is widening and therefore making them separate classes.  

You seem to accept the gap between Buyers and F2P.  Why not the gap between F2P with time and F2P without?  Shouldn't those who have the time to legitimately grind longer get an advantage over those who cannot?  Why should the person who has 1 hour every other day expect to compete at the same level as the person who can spend 5+ hours per day?  (And who should be JUDGING those who do have that time? I play this game on a 2nd monitor while I work. Does that put me into the "have no life" or the "retarted" player group???)

As for the tails pricing, why are you complaining about the BARGAIN?  You can buy them too.  What you bought last week still gives you the same boost as when you were happy to pay that price for the item.  Nothing changed there.  

I know this is NOT a popular statement to make, but this is reality:  Everyone is NOT entitled to the same thing.  They ARE entitled to the same opportunity.  The game DOES allow for anyone to spend lots of money to get lots of advantages.  It now provides more opportunity for people who spend lots of time to get some advantages.  It also allows those who have neither the money nor the time, to play a game to pass the time and get their mind off the wonderful year that is 2020.

Quit complaining about what others have, or can get, and enjoy what you have........

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

edited 15.09.2020

Different ppl require diff answers so there you go

first, THANKS for answering and helping me in my questions,

second, yeh i talk about those categories, in every single game having more time will surely bring more good thing, but for what i check those boxes on those ingame surveys no one listens to is for player equality, everyone can go over someone else using money and that’s exceptable, the same goes for those who have more time and grind for more, and what i say is simple.. START at the same starting line! Thats for what i complain we dont start equally! Before we would have start at just 1.1k tools per each than it just was grinding. BUT it was the same start, now is not.. guess YOU would ask after “we still wouldnt start at the same cuz we could buy more on nomads” but there is still fair cuz to boost urself with tools you still start at 1.1k. YOU should understand the question first rather than just going right away to reply, I am not complaining about that, I AM complaining about not starting in the same line! U got it now?

also i am F2P with plenty of time when holidays are running, cuz when school kicks in i leave.. but anyway GET the point first before replying. ^^

P.S.: arent u afraid that ur company may lose quite of performance cuz playing and working to the best u can is impossible .. u could only do them in the same time but sloppy.. or u just work as a “byro kauffman”

edited 15.09.2020

Different ppl require diff answers so there you go

first, THANKS for answering and helping me in my questions,

second, yeh i talk about those categories, in every single game having more time will surely bring more good thing, but for what i check those boxes on those ingame surveys no one listens to is for player equality, everyone can go over someone else using money and that’s exceptable, the same goes for those who have more time and grind for more, and what i say is simple.. START at the same starting line! Thats for what i complain we dont start equally! Before we would have start at just 1.1k tools per each than it just was grinding. BUT it was the same start, now is not.. guess YOU would ask after “we still wouldnt start at the same cuz we could buy more on nomads” but there is still fair cuz to boost urself with tools you still start at 1.1k. YOU should understand the question first rather than just going right away to reply, I am not complaining about that, I AM complaining about not starting in the same line! U got it now?

also i am F2P with plenty of time when holidays are running, cuz when school kicks in i leave.. but anyway GET the point first before replying. ^^

P.S.: arent u afraid that ur company may lose quite of performance cuz playing and working to the best u can is impossible .. u could only do them in the same time but sloppy.. or u just work as a “byro kauffman”

LOL!  Thanks for your concern.  When I dip below 70 hours per week working, I will worry that the 5 mins here and there is affecting my productivity.

As for the "Starting line", we all DO start at the same place:  With 0 points, 0 troops and 0 tools.  What people can get from there depends on (1) What they are willing to spend (2) what time they have already put into the game (3) what time they are willing to put into the game going forward.  As this varies greatly, so to the troops and tools players have to play with.  That then leads to the number of points they can acquire and the rewards they can obtain.  That then rolls into the next event -  where it builds.  There is NOTHING wrong with that scenario.  

You are not looking for an even starting point, you are looking for an even finish line......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

We always prepare before hand, non doesnt prepare, thats a big joke! We all start at different qualities with other numbers of troops and tools however this all used to depend on hoarding! Whether you chose to save those special tools and use instead some other that may do the same work, is not the same as just easily getting some good points per some hrs spent and than surpassing that fairly easy!

YOU would say that if someone drops cash also surpass that easily.. , thats acceptable! Even irl things work like that. You would will to buy one 1+1 product and recieve the second one for free, however if u pay for smth more expensive you would get a better product. It is acceptable that for more many you get more good stuff, what is not acceptable is easy, 1) coming out of inactivity time and Khan for e.g just started.. before you would know that your competitors wouldnt get more than 1.1k event tools so but you could also buy the same amount and catch up even tho you were inactive.. because you all start the same, but now coming from inactivity period and finding ur competitors with 1M tools that u need to catch up. Well GL. 2)Grinding for more is just normal.. obiviously if you play more you gonna have better rewards, BUT as you can see all the games i have played all start at the same part, get the same things, but how you use them differs.. And now, screw strategy as i said, fill up first wave with math that first grader do and than fill up all those other waves with those shittons amount of tools... noice and. 3) not to much to do with this but tbh this game is like smoking, u wont quit even tho is bad

• Well folks get ready for lots of questikns and criticism

1st. Sustaining troops! It has become a pain in the a$$ to sustain troops for a low life legendary lvl like me. I mainly attack fc/bc from ops and khan and beri invasion from main. Somewhat i use veteran crossbowmen since they are recruited fast however they die even faster. So to sustain enough troops especially for beri invasion which requires a lot is very hard. So what you do? You keep dozens of attackers like 20k in main castle in order to screw them up and the same over ops to make it happen? While you need to screw them up as fast as fek if you dont wanna for them to go to vain? Is this what people do in order to still have troops for events and whilst never ending? Cuz if u have loads with a big negative production , you just attack and make them live thru loot.. is that so? Most players do so, i haven’t tried, so i am asking if it is worth it. 

2nd. Presets! When you have lots of tools like we all gonna have when samu comes, it is needed to have a preset for the first wave folled with shields and attacking plan while the other one for waves 3-4 filled with booster tools, this way you save lots of time. A d thats because you do not spend time to put tools over and over again over flanks while overwriting over first preset. So is it a worth deal? It is 2200 rubies per one preset and thats kinda some loot for me. And if it is tell me. If yes than we go the third question 

3rd. Fortresses over outer kingdoms! I am talking about sand and fire. I have veteran crossbowmen there as well with speed of 28. It is frikin’ hard to attack dragons and sands. While I thought i would loot 2200 rubies in order to get a preset it is hard. Even those near me cant be attacked. I have vip lvl8 and max of speed commander with 80%. I never got 2 dragons in a row. My max has been 1 dragon,2 sands, 2 barbarians. Also my ally has the max attacking speed. What do i miss in order to get even the further dragons under minutes? Tell me

4th. Pieces! Getting silver pieces in fc/bc is very hard i guess. I wont go curther than 1-1.5 mil glory and that is being annoying. Even after i spend crazy amount of troops doing lots of rounds I ran out of troops and banners and eventually do t get lots of glory. In master blacksmith now you get an immense of those banners but thats a bigger disadvantage. While people that are just some better than me can get more than me and do better while before we all had the same standards 1.1k tools! Anyway that is another criticism point. So what is the best way to farm events without losing lots of troops? Or just recruit loads? And keep staying in negatives that will stay for 9hrs :)

6th. Updates! After every single update most of the players I know have came across big lags and game slowing down. Depending in the power of the device, the lag would have resisted lesser or further. It takes 3 days to completely go away in my acc, and thats frikin bad. I cannot ran trains, it will take an eternity to travel from castle to castle and so on. Other players I know may have it from 1-3 days. Some dont even have it. But after every update this lag comes, it is being annoying. Fix it if it is possible!

7th. Bugs! Well not needed to make a long paragraph for this but, bugs are in invincible mode. Bugs everywhere. Khan bug, market barrow bug, fortresses bug and others, barracks over beri kingdom bug as well. Lots of bugs for a game which has 9yrs of creation. Is that because all GGE devs think are P2W mechanisms? Guess so. Keep doing bugs after every update, and keep incouraging F2P with outdated decos, and voucher codes that already are dead. Oh and also it takes an eternity to sell useless gems tbh. Fix that in the other 9 yrs of this game. Hope i am alive when this game has only minor bugs!

8th. Equipments! Why the hell do you still keep useless ordinary equipments? Those arent useful even for fire cast or comm, or other stuff. Why dont you give relic when getting 40k glory rather than epic? Who the hell needs epic when all fire comm and cast are made out of legendary? Relics outdated everything and now those kind of equipments except unique and legendary is at most useless. Is that useful for those who are new..? Cant say.. make an update where you put legendary equipment on low lifes like rbs right at default lvl. And eliminate those useless equipments.

9th. Controls! Would you spend your entire time taping in buttons all over the map and attack set ups, upgrading buildings and recruiting and evrything else. Imagin how amazin it will be if we could go over castles by just typing their name in a specific box. Or recruiting troops by switching over them using arrows and recruiting pressing “enter”? Would you want to sell equipments by sliding your hand all over until it becomes a pain? Just imagine scrolling thru them using arrows and selling using backspace or smth like that! Isnt that amazing? Do this upgradments to lessen the burden of staying hours and hours in this game to make it a little easier. This were just some suggestions but if you think, you could actually do smth great and amazing!! Well another criticism point this was.

10th. Events! Events are repetitive. It is so much annoying. All you do is you change names! Even when a new event comes all what happened was a new name. It is this and p2w mechanics that players are leaving. I always take a 6 month break each yr in different times bcuz the game turns out to be annoying again! Also except criticism I have a question here, whats the secret of getting millions of glory like 3m per event or even more.. ? And about nomads.. how do ppl get 75k points there( even before getting 100k chests) ? I would like to know on some easy description. :D

11th. Events’ shop! Not much to say, the onty worthy shop is samurai. While this one hardly ever comes, it just is useless. While nomad used to be useful for banners new MB outdated it! Rework shops and also see it possible for a fc/bc shop! Where you could get tablets or stuff per an specific amount of glory as a gratitude token or smth. Like all your boring stories are.

thx for reading. Hope it is read it by CM, and hopefully i get some good answers. Sorry for any typo.

once again, i thank u for reading ^^

If your troops die very quickly it means you don't have good commanders.Building equipment for commanders is crucial in this game!

By dying faster i meant that my troops weren’t enough to go thru out event, guess i should go on negs.. i never did tbh

Duplex (INT1) said:
     1) coming out of inactivity time and Khan for e.g just started.. before you would know that your competitors wouldnt get more than 1.1k event tools so but you could also buy the same amount and catch up even tho you were inactive.. because you all start the same, but now coming from inactivity period and finding ur competitors with 1M tools that u need to catch up. Well GL. 
    Not true.  IF you go inactive, your competitors are under no obligation to be limited to 1.1k event tools.  The F2P without time is actually MORE likely to have not used up all the one from the prior event.  They may have event purchased them and NOT played at all.  I skipped a couple Original Berimond events and started this one with quite a bit more than 1.1k.  I may not even use them all, depending on the time I can put into it.  Going inactive is on the player themselves.  It is not the other players responsibility to give the inactive player a chance to catch up.  Get a few events under your belt and get back into the swing of things.  Be SELF Reliant.  

Duplex (INT1) said:
     2)Grinding for more is just normal.. obiviously if you play more you gonna have better rewards, BUT as you can see all the games i have played all start at the same part, get the same things, but how you use them differs.. And now, screw strategy as i said, fill up first wave with math that first grader do and than fill up all those other waves with those shittons amount of tools... noice 
    Well, GGE is allowed to be different than "all the games" you have played.  The way you are describing it, you would be happy if a Player who ended the Khan with event boosting tools, had them all TAKEN AWAY from him.  This would then force everyone to start the next event with the same possible 1.1k boosting tools.  IS THAT actually what you are asking for?  People who purchase the boosting tools from the MB and don't use them, to LOSE THEM?  That is what I was describing as the equal finish line.  Everyone ends with 0 troops, 0 tools, 0 points to carry over.  Then, everyone starts the next event EQUAL.   That is basically the Outer Realms and Beyond the Horizon.  You must be VERY happy with those events, amiright?  

Hmmmmm, maybe not...........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Actially love those events.. in fact what u see is because of i turned unactive since since end of july so didnt actually played that OR, just log in to check stuff and tbh it is not needed to end with 0 tools, I am easily saying that it is true is not others responsibility to give a chance to inactive players to catch up, and thats true what i mean is that when other event does the rotation after the one that was currently running everyone will start at 0 points and what i say is that everyone to have the same chances, but as i have said in previous post this game is obiviously creating P2W meachanisms, the pain to the ass that gives being inactive for a long time and still trying to improve in those couple of months is very biiig, and now event’s positioning was a good idea for top100 and fp build items, and are chances were all the same just 1.1k tools else pure hoarding which is actually strategy and power of a specific player, now no matter what u wont be able to position top 100 unless you have been playin in the same pace as ur competitors since they have tools stacked which you dont, and to be in the same pace or even better just drop cash and thats all! While ppl think GGE gave boost to F2P actually half of those players are like me which makes them to forcly buy rubies and whether you wont chose to buy you could just spend most of time there so this is a win-win situation. Seems like I am a lone voice that doesnt support the new MB, guess ppl getting hyped by the non limiting thing ciz all who didnt spent money were pushed to get limited amount more like “u get what u fking deserve” so u all got hyped that u could buy as much as u want..

and the fact u are doin’ researches over my acc and checking stuff means u hate or love me from the bottom of ur heart lol

Duplex (INT1) said:
    what i mean is that when other event does the rotation after the one that was currently running everyone will start at 0 points 
    Then you are advocating for an even finish line.  Where everyone looses what they worked for, in the name of "Fairness".  

Duplex (INT1) said:
    the pain to the ass that gives being inactive for a long time and still trying to improve in those couple of months is very biiig, 
    Yes, being inactive for a long time makes it hard to advance your account.  That IS FAIR.  Doing nothing should earn you nothing. 

Duplex (INT1) said:
     now event’s positioning was a good idea for top100 and fp build items, and are chances were all the same just 1.1k tools else pure hoarding which is actually strategy and power of a specific player, now no matter what u wont be able to position top 100 unless you have been playin in the same pace as ur competitors since they have tools stacked which you dont, and to be in the same pace or even better just drop cash and thats all! 

Why should an inactive player expect to make top 100 when they come back?  You agree that "hoarding" is a strategy and gives power to that specific player.  But, in your design, even the hoarder would lose those tools  to make it fair for the inactive who comes back.  And, YES, if an inactive wants to get top 100 upon returning, they do have the option to pay for it.  That is also FAIR.  

Duplex (INT1) said:
    While ppl think GGE gave boost to F2P actually half of those players are like me which makes them to forcly buy rubies and whether you wont chose to buy you could just spend most of time there so this is a win-win situation. 

So, the half who are like me should do what?  Tell GGE: "Thanks but no thanks!  We want the inactives to be able to come back on a moments notice and beat us for the rewards."  Think that is fair to us?  As for buying, NO ONE has ever been FORCED to buy a single ruby.  

Duplex (INT1) said:
    Seems like I am a lone voice that doesnt support the new MB, guess ppl getting hyped by the non limiting thing ciz all who didnt spent money were pushed to get limited amount more like “u get what u fking deserve” so u all got hyped that u could buy as much as u want..
    Yes.  Players like me who have never bought, and will never buy, are very happy with these changes.  Some, even went a bit overboard and bought millions of tools.  The goal for getting to The Proud just got further away.  But, only because I DECIDED to not but 2.5Million tails and pack the waves against 550 troop castles.  That was my decision.  If I REALLY wanted to get there, I would make a different decision.  But, I guess my personal self-worth isn't tied up in a pixel game.

Duplex (INT1) said:
    and the fact u are doin’ researches over my acc and checking stuff means u hate or love me from the bottom of ur heart lol
    Oh yeah, those 5 seconds to type your name into the search box really says something.  Of course, with you being so inactive, you may not even know that the OR and BtH rankings are now available in game.....

Good night.
    Sleep well.

edited 17.09.2020

Well with the so CALLED joke i will close the discussion, you may think i were right YOU may not. YOU may think i am backing up you may not, this is the last sayings from me: you lil boya got submissive all this time for the fact that YOU needed to work hard to actually achieve anything.. now u are getting out of your boundries just like some dogs released from chains and now buying anything u want.. at least YOU and others are happy. That does put a smile on my face, the game was fairer when anyone had the same chances, even tho going or not inactive, now there is no more competition, only the one with his eyes flowing blood with rise.. ah what a spirit of competition, before I would see other competitors of mine fighting with me point by point, but now i guess will see that after i surpass him with 10k points and go offline next time he will get 100k points ahead me. What incouragment and spirit!! Hope GGE will realise this soon, but in the end they want ppl more adicting to this game so if u dont wanna spend time use money if not, stay there all ur free time, WIN WIN for gge! YOU couldn’t understand a single word of mine cuz YOU got released from chains, anything behind you owner’s door looks gorgeous even it was better inside.. YOU are amazed of outside; if YOU are smart U will got that that this is worser, if not have fun

Fair enough.

Here is my final word on this thread:

Don't take the game so seriously.........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Sign In to comment.