Home Strategy & Tactics Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Alliance Smith Level and Blue Items?

What is the max level of Alliance Smith?
How does the level of Alliance Smith affect to Blue Items?
Can You get any good Blue Items with coins from Alliance Smith?

Tyko @ skn 1

Answers

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 851
    edited 24.08.2020
    I think the smithy maxes at 20 but honestly I have no idea. Below level 70, upgrading the smithy increases the chance of getting better equipment and increases the cost to forge equipment.
    At level 70 you only get blue eq and I think the cost becomes the same at all levels. I'm guessing I feel like higher level smithy should increases odds of getting better blue equipment, but I'm honestly not sure it doesn't seem to.
    EDITS: bold and strikethrough
    Post edited by JYT (US1) on
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 124
    From what I can tell:

The level of the alliance smithy is only relevant at lower levels, as I think they still get the non-relic equipment when they use the smithy. (I'll need someone to confirm/deny that, I passed level 70 a long time ago). However, the level of the alliance smithy does not seem to affect how good the relic equipment you get.
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 585
    As far as I know there is no maximum level for the alliance smithy (I've seen higher than 20) and its level has no effect whatsoever on the quality (and cost) of  relic (blue) equipment.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Yeah smithy level is irrelevant for relic pieces.
  • What is the max level of Alliance Smith?
    How does the level of Alliance Smith affect to Blue Items?
    Can You get any good Blue Items with coins from Alliance Smith?

Forget the ally smithy

make it easy
    do proper in events to make free Relic(blue) things
    Hard Work...No Wallet

dont spend anything until GGE listens to players

Best Regards
    NIGHTMARE
Sign In to comment.