Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ongoing war between Asgardians and Rose Iron/Ulti-Mates/Dark Matter.

Hello ladies and gentlemen from international 1 server,

Here is a quick explanation of the ongoing war between Asgardians and Rose Iron/Ulti-Mates/Dark Matter.

First, almost 1-2 months ago, chatnick (a player who used to be our teammate in our wing Ghost Pirats, then who went to Royal, then Dark Matter and probably a few other alliances in-between) has been on his own for quite a while. He created his own alliance and played by himself. One day we noticed he changed his alliance description and said he was leaving game and his outposts were available to be taken. One of our newer players moved by his ops and captured them. At the start of the captures we received a message from a deputy of chatnick's last alliance Dark Matter asking us to stop the captures as chatnick decided to leave game because of an argument with other alliance members. As there was almost still a full day until the end of the captures, we told them we would call them off if we got a reply from chatnick himself (we sent him personal messages before the captures as well). 

The next day, with a few hours remaining, Dark Matter contacted us again and told us this time the account has been hacked and they were trying to get the account back. Because of the inconsistencies in their stories (at first, he was supposed to leave game because of an argument) and the fact chatnick account played on his own for quite a while before to leave the game, we refused to do so. This led to Dark Matter sending a few attacks on the captures (only dovlica1990 and hirad90 if I remember well). This led us to declaring war on them but we only attacked the ones attacking. Once the captures were over, we proposed peace several times as the war was hugely unfair and their players were leaving them. But this was refused each time. The war escalated and quickly and resource villages were taken and dropped. Dovlica1990 moved next to our leader fumgamers. As he left his spot next to Dark Matter's only Royal Tower, we took it. War lasted a week or so, and one of our important players proposed a deal on her own with them. We would give them other outposts back, give their royal tower back and move our players from the Tower. As we were made aware of the deal, all leadership refused the terms related to the tower (as for the ops we had no problem giving others if the real chatnick came back to game). Moving away from the tower was a poor decision by dovlica and it was taken fairly by us. We explained this to Dark Matter.

Their official reaction came as they declared war back on us a couple days later. And this time they went all out: fire and destruction commanders, cleaners, rvs dropping, attacks in aqua world, aqua islands stolen from us (a lot were dropped, others were given to other alliances, one of them was Rose Iron) etc... Some new accounts joined them from Ulti-Mates (Superstar and aleksandar58). Chatnick account was brought back. Only the account as the real player was indeed gone.

But the most interesting part of all is that some of Dark Matter accounts were now being played actively and at times when their players are sleeping or away from game. Some of those accounts were fury, chatnick, DireChrono, qubee. The most interesting one is Fury account. This is a cheap brazilian currency account owned by dovlica1990 (we played one year as teammates so we know his hours of playing and his accounts quite well). Every 2 days lots of troops were being purchased on this account and used to mass us. The hours of attacking, the set ups of the attacks and the amounts of money spent on this account and on others made us aware outsiders were playing it. As many players started leaving Dark Matter, people started talking and confirmed us this account and others were played by some Rose Iron leaders and ulti-mates leaders.

Why would they do that? It was actually a smart move and is very much like modern warfare. Fund and play an external party (here Fury and a few other accounts) and hurt and keep busy your enemies while your alliance is out of war, keep enjoying the summer and keep growing and prospering. So you make your enemy weaker before to declare war upon him after holiday is over. Also, neither of them could officially declare war on us if they did not want to officially break the peace terms that were made months ago. Those peace terms basically stated we would all keep away of each others businesses. Now that properties were split more than fairly, game could be played peacefully by all. As Rose Iron like looking like the good guys and the 'friendly neighbourhood watch', they do not want to be perceived as the bad guys. So these shady tactics lasted several weeks, we decided to confront them on skype. We have an old skype room with many leaders from both sides. We got no reaction from them except from one, who decided to play the dumb card and claim ignorance.

This confrontation happened at the same time of RI going after Elite Princes ice capital. This is the old HB ice capital hold by Privat who was at the time away of game because of personal issues (he lost his mother). RI were going after it and already had 1.1m defenders there. One of our new players joined Elite Princes to help them knock the capture down despite our orders to stay neutral. As it was not the first time he went against our rules, we decided to blacklist him. However, we received messages from ulti-mates telling us they will declare war on us the following day with RI. Funny fact is we let them get an extra metro from us because of the peace deal that was made months ago. Ironically, they were breaking those same terms by messing around with us through Dark Matter - Double standards as usual. As Ri were ignoring our messages about fury, Ulti-Mates confirmed us war would be declared upon us no matter what the next day. We decided to take the lead and take the opportunity to, at least, help Elite Princes and a dear friend Privat, a very fair player for the ones who know him. So we knocked the capture out and killed the 1.1m defenders in it. We welcomed back our blacklisted player as well.

Since that, war has been dirtier. Dark Matter keeps attacks in aqua world and dropping the rvs etc... Ulti-Mates do the short range attacks and the rvs dropping and attack our wings as well. RI does cleaners the masses, close-range attacks and rvs dropping as well.

As a consequence, we do all the above as well, except aqua world attacks.
Time always show the real faces and Dark Matter is officially now a dead alliance; dovlica1990 joined Rose Iron and fury and hirad90 accounts joined Ulti-Mates.

We decided to take a stand against those shady and dirty tactics. On our side, we only want Rose Iron to admit they played and funded Dark Matter accounts and got involved & to stop this style of playing. 
As for Ulti-Mates and Rose Iron, I guess they want to end us and take the rest of our properties.

I should have made this post way sooner but real life got me busy. I know the first victim in any war is the truth. I have no hopes that RI or Ulti-Mates admit their involvements in any ways with any Dark Matter accounts. I know I will get any constructive responses but this is, at least our truth and for the people who are/were curious :)

Anyway, take care all and stay safe
Greetings
Hak

Comments

• Rofl. Asgardians went to 75m mp in week or so. Yall can think whatever. You guys got teached a lesson from 5 real war accounts. And as long u think u can bully and go over deals with 5x smaller alliance u gonna get lessons. As u cant. And some lessons are paid expensive :)))))

• And stop spreding lies around about everything. U got bend by smaller alliance who was event oriented helped with few war accounts who have been warring from start of game. And u been dumb enough to try and fool those peoples with your fake deals and promisses. Ur leaders should be smart enough to know with who they been messing and who they try to lie like you lying in this post. Dark matter or any player in darkatter eas not funded or founded by any from rose or um. You all just need to realize that no one on int1 dont even care for you or your alliance. And as for me persibally this war wont stop until u lose everything u have :) so enjoy in this game :)

• “When we went for the capital from Privat, we had no idea that something had happened to his mother. Trying to make it out like we did is nothing short of disgusting and makes us question what kind of human being you are.
    But its again nice information that fit to your story.“

The personal attack on Hakin is unwarranted. You have the choice to retract the statement or apologize for it. We ask that you also do not disrespect Privat’s personal situation.

We will not address most of your statements here, as they detract from the main reason why this war was started: the fact that you were playing Dark Matter accounts. Sure, you may not have funded those accounts, but you sure as hell played them. And you were happy to hit us from there while your own alliance stayed clean. You can deny it all you want, you can repeat the lies until the whole server and even you yourselves believe it, but you know what you did. Fury, chatnick, roda mala, and qubee were all played by you guys in RI. Those aren’t all the accounts either, we can list more. You thought you could get away with it, but you didn’t. You thought you could hit us from DM without repercussion to your own alliance, but you were wrong. You chose to play dumb and claimed ignorance when we confronted you about it. So we brought the war to you. Now you and your alliance are paying for it. Knocking the capital capture is icing on the cake. Now, no more fun castles, no more relaxing during summer, instead you get to spend all week logging your deads with VPNs and saving troops from your players who are getting caught up in this war—a war that started because you refused to stop playing those accounts outside your alliance.

Since the war started, the super activity from Fury and chatnick accounts suddenly stopped. Why can’t they work together with you if they are so strong?? Hmm, I wonder why. Perhaps one reason is because the ones playing there had to save their own ass on their main accounts in Rose Iron and log everyone else in their alliance. And now we see that dovlica and Fury, both from DM, are now in RI and multi-mates. Hard to miss that link.

You guys claim in your description to be fair, but your actions leading up to this war really were not fair at all. Consider this war a dose of our own fairness. I would like for this server to a fair place, but until we all do our part, that cannot happen.

The Gentleman @ WWW 1
  • “When we went for the capital from Privat, we had no idea that something had happened to his mother. Trying to make it out like we did is nothing short of disgusting and makes us question what kind of human being you are.

The personal attack on Hakin is unwarranted. You have the choice to retract the statement or apologize for it. We ask that you also do not disrespect Privat’s personal situation.

We will not address most of your statements here, as they detract from the main reason why this war was started: the fact that you were playing Dark Matter accounts. Sure, you may not have funded those accounts, but you sure as hell played them. And you were happy to hit us from there while your own alliance stayed clean. You can deny it all you want, you can repeat the lies until the whole server and even you yourselves believe it, but you know what you did. Fury, chatnick, roda mala, and qubee were all played by you guys in RI. Those aren’t all the accounts either, we can list more. You thought you could get away with it, but you didn’t. You thought you could hit us from DM without repercussion to your own alliance, but you were wrong. You chose to play dumb and claimed ignorance when we confronted you about it. So we brought the war to you. Now you and your alliance are paying for it. Knocking the capital capture is icing on the cake. Now, no more fun castles, no more relaxing during summer, instead you get to spend all week logging your deads with VPNs and saving troops from your players who are getting caught up in this war—a war that started because you refused to stop playing those accounts outside your alliance.

Since the war started, the super activity from Fury and chatnick accounts suddenly stopped. Why can’t they work together with you if they are so strong?? Hmm, I wonder why. Perhaps one reason is because the ones playing there had to save their own ass on their main accounts in Rose Iron and log everyone else in their alliance. And now we see that dovlica and Fury, both from DM, are now in RI and multi-mates. Hard to miss that link.

You guys claim in your description to be fair, but your actions leading up to this war really were not fair at all. Consider this war a dose of our own fairness. I would like for this server to a fair place, but until we all do our part, that cannot happen.
    https://prnt.sc/u3avst 
    you speak about multi accounting lmao 
  • Looks like you found my long-lost cousin, aka me 😎

The Gentleman @ WWW 1
  • Adrian254 (INT1)Adrian254 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 9
    edited 21.08.2020
    Too long bruh @Hakin (INT1)
    **LONG LIVE ULTI-MATES**
  • agar3s (INT1)agar3s (INT1) INT1 Posts: 4
    “When we went for the capital from Privat, we had no idea that something had happened to his mother. Trying to make it out like we did is nothing short of disgusting and makes us question what kind of human being you are.

"The personal attack on Hakin is unwarranted. You have the choice to retract the statement or apologize for it. We ask that you also do not disrespect Privat’s personal situation."

That attack should have been directed at you then, since you wrote the text and it for sure is warrented after you come with blatant lies cause you are hoping for sympathy.

You call "facts" cause someone whispers in your ear. Facts are things that come with proof. For example your mail on general woo in ROYAL. Or screenshots of Pirats chat about wanting to war RI over your members leaving. If your members leave you, you should look at yourself. We could have started a war with you over the same "facts" of Asgardians playing HMR/Muscat/the shark, but we do not get influenced by rumours as you do. 

Weeks after you started the war with RI, you still hadnt made peace with DM. We offered them to come here and fight from here. You did not try to make peace to a smaller alliance that was asking you for peace. You were happy enough to keep bullying them. So please stop talking about fair if you can not judge yourself in the same light.

The way I see it is like this, you get into a fight and instead of thinking your enemies know how to fight you automaticly assume it is RI or U-M there. Cause you still arent over losing the war and spreading property. There are logs from your chatroom where you speak about taking all the property back. There are also screenshots of you wanting to be the biggest alliance on the server again. 

It is true that we felt you were unfair bullying a small alliance, but this does not mean we go to play their accounts or put money in their accounts. There has been a person that been accusing RI of pretty much everything to gain support though, I can only guess that your "facts" come from there. Fun fact, same person tried to say Asgardians was behind the accounts that came from the arab servers. Guess some people are easier to fool than others.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,018
    plox show br's

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,138
    edited 21.08.2020
    Okay i read so much [email protected] the first thing war that goes is the truth and the [email protected] begins no one here cares about our petty wars , put up or shut up your choice .
    Do not cry here on forum you just embarrass yourselves , i cannot remember when SPARTA , TITANS , and ULTIMATES have not been in war. 

in fact it seems it been 8 years of fighting , but at some point through the 8 years we were friends at one point, me i play with a limited budget i will not feed GGE with my pension money , i try and use the rubies i buy wisely. but i laugh at the 8 waves hitting me or other when they go back to die of starvation 

I presume you all grown ups , the only ones guaranteed to win is GGE , but they is one truth , we never give up unless you want peace . think it over . but your truth is like my truth , but forumer.s it will be somewhere in the middle.

GOAT

Oh i forgot to add dont bother dealing with UD he is not dealing with a full deck of cards , that why we admire him because he is nuts
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,021
    TL DR please 
  • The Gentleman (INT1)The Gentleman (INT1) INT1 Posts: 69
    edited 24.08.2020
    So you are determined to keep up the lies.  We will not bother to address all your inaccurate statements, because then we will really be here for a long time and it is not worth the time to deal with all your lies, though we will address the points that are relevant to the issue at hand.

Your alliance is known by us to twist things out of proportion so you look like the good guys who play fair and keep your hands clean. You mention the mail sent to Royal. The average person who reads it will know that we had no intentions to declare on anyone. What we said was that we wanted to create a strong team in both war and events that can stand up to bullying from you guys. That is evidenced by the fact that you guys were happy hit us for many weeks from a proxy account in a proxy alliance and continued to deny it even after we confronted you. You make us out to be the aggressors, but really all we wanted at that time was to protect ourselves from the whims of players who think they can do whatever they want.

Dark Matter is as much a victim in this situation as we are. They have not been given peace because roda mala and qubee, which are accounts of Dovlicca (currently residing in your alliance RI), continue to hit us with cheap hits in storm. We have nothing against Dark Matter as an alliance, and we plan to give peace to DM when dovlicca moves his accounts out.

Lastly, you are sadly mistaken in thinking that the original post is written by me. I invite you to check the writing styles of the original post and our two replies. You will note that they are different styles, written by different people.

You have the choice to retract your your statement, or apologize to Hakin for your personal attack on him. 

The Gentleman @ WWW 1
    So you are determined to keep up the lies.  We will not bother to address all your inaccurate statements, because then we will really be here for a long time and it is not worth the time to deal with all your lies, though we will address the points that are relevant to the issue at hand.

Your alliance is known by us to twist things out of proportion so you look like the good guys who play fair and keep your hands clean. You mention the mail sent to Royal. The average person who reads it will know that we had no intentions to declare on anyone. What we said was that we wanted to create a strong team in both war and events that can stand up to bullying from you guys. That is evidenced by the fact that you guys were happy hit us for many weeks from a proxy account in a proxy alliance and continued to deny it even after we confronted you. You make us out to be the aggressors, but really all we wanted at that time was to protect ourselves from the whims of players who think they can do whatever they want.

Dark Matter is as much a victim in this situation as we are. They have not been given peace because roda mala and qubee, which are accounts of Dovlicca (currently residing in your alliance RI), continue to hit us with cheap hits in storm. We have nothing against Dark Matter as an alliance, and we plan to give peace to DM when dovlicca moves his accounts out.

Lastly, you are sadly mistaken in thinking that the original post is written by me. I invite you to check the writing styles of the original post and our two replies. You will note that they are different styles, written by different people.

You have the choice to retract your your statement, or apologize to Hakin for your personal attack on him. 

Man i find your Statement / Story , is only your opinion, right or wrong .but noone cares , i was in an alliance and we try to take some outpost from one of our members but pirates broke the CAPTURE , and told us in no uncertain way that we cant , BULLYING AT ITS BEST.
    You tried to be the Police of int1, can you remember at the start of the first war Ultis were fighting several large alliances we did not care and took it all on the chin, and yet here we are, standing side by side by our Friends , Dark Matter dont care about peace or whether you grant them peace.
    Rose Iron are like a bomb going off when they fight war, as for Ultis if peace comes it comes but we are in it for the long term , we never seek peace but if we are ask we will talk but only if our friends agree with it .

I spent my whole game listening to UD , if you dont think i suffered enough you come here and play with him . he dont make sense and he can talk the hind leg of a donkey . but he has always got results.

So if you are waiting hoping longing for an apology from anyone you do not have long enough to play this game , but please bear this in mind it is only a game.

PS who use Queen B account to steal my rv and drop just another multi i guess because queen b would never do it and i still have message from someone who play here account when she was ill 

GOAT the only truth is GGE makes money
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Adrian254 (INT1)Adrian254 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 9
    edited 24.08.2020

you broke a capture that you werent supposed to meddle in , if you agree to be partners of magic and assist them in war its only natural will treat you like our enemies you will surely get the same treatment and atleast they dont cry in the forums like little babies , seriously what did you expect a plasma tv and this isnt the first time when we were taking back our metro from you some of your members tried to break and yet we did not declare or even attack yet you and your twisted little mind try to perceive us as bullies is bonkers, i saw you wrote that you dont forgive or forget , who told you we want forgiveness from anyone of you? , who told that even some of us will forgive? On my own opinion warring with you is us attacking and you hiding in defence mode and yet your not even good at that i would really like to know whose sympathy you are trying to get from , its only the first month and you lost 10members and we have only been sending attacks, you on the other hand if you noticed we dint go the dirty property route yet you allowed 2 of your members steal 2 of our towers and yet what have you achieved , If UD says peace we will give peace but beware  we do not care about your dumfounded opinions are , im really sad your allowing other players who ruined their own alliances get the best of you grown adults being controlled by a child who i heared was sending peace to RI with tribute on offer i wont mention his name because at any menton of his name ruins the breath on my mouth.
    An remember 

WE DO IT OUR WAY

GOAT  V2.0
    **LONG LIVE ULTI-MATES**
  • agar3s (INT1)agar3s (INT1) INT1 Posts: 4

https://prnt.sc/tnoeru
    https://prnt.sc/tnof2l
    Your mail is says asgardian emphasis is war. Yet you had no intention of war?

Hakin starts throwing around with blatant lies for sympathy. This does deserve worse than he got. You dont come with lies and claim them to be facts without showing any proof. I can start doing the same and it will lead nowhere, since it really does not matter at all.

"Oh Asgardians played accounts in Elite Princes, since the war with Asgardians we had no attacks from them at all."
    Even if you did, this isnt proof. Even if we got told we never acted on these rumours. We never went around stating that they were facts.

I know you hope for your reasoning to be the real deal cause otherwise you entered into all this over some twisted person that whispered in your ears. Cause it makes you very impressionable and makes other question you too. Take the castle near QB op for example. Somehow you all blame RI or U-M for it, but if you think about it for 2 minutes you would see it makes no sense. Someone targetting your biggest spender while the person isnt active? Nearly like someone is trying to get her to come back and spend a load of money on the game. 

Anyway the only reason to say sorry to Hakin is if he retracts his lies about us first. Cause if he stands by them he is a disgusting person. Who uses the death of someone else to gain something out of it? "This confrontation happened at the same time of RI going after Elite Princes ice capital. This is the old HB ice capital hold by Privat who was at the time away of game because of personal issues (he lost his mother). RI were going after it and already had 1.1m defenders there." 

Anyway past me caring, if you want to be shat on by people using you, it is your call. Not going to admit to things we have nothing to do with to satisfy your intelect. I wont ask you to live up to lies/truths about you either cause it does not interest me at all. If you have anything more to add except your opinion, mention it in your posts rather than claiming facts without proof.

So if you claim facts, do it with proof like the email I sent you.
  • The Gentleman (INT1)The Gentleman (INT1) INT1 Posts: 69
    edited 24.08.2020
    Hey BigT,

How's it going Tony, didn't see you there earlier. Our previous reply is for agar3s and RI, but since you are here, we can chat with you too. :)

Sure, the first thing to go in any war is the truth, but you will note that our recent reply is as factual and objective as possible. We put out the information is out there for those who read it, as for whether or not they choose to believe it, it's up to them. I'm glad to hear that you are still sticking side by side with your friends. I took a long break from the game, but it's good to see that things like loyalty and respect still exist in some places. Kudos to you for that.

As for the rest of what you say about ops and metros, wasn't around for most of it, so can't comment on it, but past is past, and there's no benefit to stir up old drama in my opinion.

PiRats are turning over a new leaf as we move forward. Most of the old leadership team has moved on, the ones who are here now want to fight a fair and clean game and have fun with friends. 

The Gentleman @ WWW 1
  • hello

l understand Ulti - Mates players really their alli is in a difficult position lie to all on server more as 3 year not easy job day by day
    and every time diffrent story to crete  really hard work
    but
    it is war game and just a GAME
    l lost more time my troops  in battle or catch them but  always buy new on MY own money
    for me those players who ask for teamamtes to buy them soldiers becouse cant  worth NOTHING
    big face behind other person
    personaly respect those players even on other side who with own money troops fight even just cleaners send
    so  before all have so big ideas and  big stories  play with OWN money  dont cry to buy troops or tools,or any else
    war  just now started  enjoy :)

•  @agar3s Yes, an emphasis on war does not mean an intention to war. Lol

The Gentleman @ WWW 1
  • Lucia1 (INT1)Lucia1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 18
    What are you talking about, there was no personal attack on hakin at all so no idea why should someone apology - comment of our player was only replay on hakins comment that we disrespected privat, what isnt true because we were not informed about death of his mother and he accused us of something what we hadnt done. Its him who should appology for accusing and badmouthing of our alliance.

In contrary with it there was personal attack on our deputy because you said that he "played the dumb card and claimed ignorance" what isnt true at all. He replayed very politely in skype room on your very arrogant message concerning funding dark matter accounts - what of course isnt true and its only your problem that you dont believe it. I ask you to take your words back and stop insulting deputy of our alliance and also ask you to stop accusing and badmouthing our alliance. 

You said that RI was attacking you for weeks from dark matter and that we didnt stop even after you confronted us. This is pure lie, because no one contacted us in this matter. Only place where was mentioned that RI is funding accounts in dark matter was skype room RI with asgardians that night when we were capturing privat capital - that night when war started because you involved in our capture (and your message regarding dark matter was most likely intentional, to justify your action - kicking out of capture). You got clear reply from our deputy but still it wasnt enough for you and you. He was there to talk with you, but you ignored him and started attacking capture. First from elite princess where moved pulpuk. Our deputy asked about it and got reply that pulpuk moved to elite princess on his own and wont return back to your alliance. Then you even put in description of alliance that pulpuk isnt part of your alliance and made his own decision - this all happened while our deputy was speaking with you on skype. Then you started sending attacks on capture from your own alliance and pulpuk suddenly moved back to your alliance and you changed your description and removed that part about pulpuk. This all happened while our deputy was still there on skype ready to talk with you and you ignored him and told him that we were going to declare war to you - what isnt true again, and again our deputy told you we wouldnt declare war. After all the effort of our deputy to make good relationship with your alliance you make fool of him saying he "played the dumb card and claimed ignorance".

Another thing, you say you would make peace with dark matter if dovlica move his accounts out from there. My question is why leader of dark matter should move out his accounts of his own alliance and where should he move them. This just show you dont have intent to make peace with dark matter and want destroy their alliance by putting them conditions of peace that are not possible to fulfill. On some other place of your comment I read that dovlica is now in our alliance and you said it shows some connection - what isnt true at all. He was fighting with you from dark matter and now he just moved to RI so his alliance can make peace. Now I ask you really what you actually want, because on one place of your comment you say he should move his accounts out (of his own alliance, dont know where, probably on another server) and on another place of your comment you complain that he joined RI to help us in war.

One more question is why this comments comming from dead account, that is not even part of asgardians and is parked in "ghost pirats" what is dead alliance. Maybe you should atleast start write your comments from the account that you now playing in asgardians - but this will be most likely problem because you play someone elses account.

I like to say hello to the gentleman, hello and i hope your keeping well, for Suzy i dearly wish someone would buy me something , as you know i personally will not give money for soldiers from GGE , but i do accept gift from anyone if you feel inclined, 

But please bear this in mind i do dislike hate , or obsess on players that burn me kill my soldiers although i do dodge the bullet many times , i do disagree that we want to win events or want to dominate the map , 

Me i be happy to left alone with what we have , me personally do not care who can pee the furthest, but i will never forget that whole of the top alliances try to tear us a new one we were fighting 8 large alliances , but of course that was never bullying at all but through it all we did have friend Rose Iron i do have great respect for them and of course anyone that stood side by side with us.

So i guess all lies and truths have been stated here you all must decide how much of you hard earned money to GGE they are the only winners

I think your all cool in your own way 

PS who wants to defend 8 waves not me i rather see them go back and starve 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.