Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

the bully's in this game

157»

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,842
    Finally thrown in the towel, accounts destroyed and I finished and quit the game, the best decision in the game in months! :-)
    For your sake, I hope it sticks.  Many have quit before, only to get sucked back in.........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• I will sing it for a time

Burning Spear - Friends  youtube

Israel Vibration - Craven Raven

King rasta @ nl 1

• Inner Circle, Chronixx - Tenement Yard (News Carrying Dread) ft. Jacob Miller  youtube

King rasta @ nl 1
  • I"ve been bullied in other online games similar to this one.  I just quit playing.  I don't need the extra drama in my life and the response of 99% of the people who run these games boils down to, "Get better or get stronger or get used to it."  It's their game, so if that's their attitude then more power to them but I'll just move on.  So far, I haven't had to deal with anything like that in this game.  I keep to myself, I don't attack any non-NPC castles unless I get attacked first, and I call out anyone in my alliance who's a troublemaker.  IF s**t goes south with this game too, then I"ll move on.  Simple as that.
Sign In to comment.