Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

the bully's in this game

Comments

• Draxius (GB1)Draxius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
    edited 01.09.2020
    Musks are bullies please ban them all off server- i have been severely bullied by a musk player called draxius please ggs help
    slander
    dont quote me 
    i am taking legal action
  • Cassander (GB1)Cassander (GB1) GB1 Posts: 74
    Musks are bullies please ban them all off server- i have been severely bullied by a musk player called draxius please ggs help
    slander
    dont quote me 
    i am taking legal action
    See u both in court 
    Bringing discord in on it now a list of demands was a joke as I said spending 20 hours negotiating for op releases we memed it with impossible ones is that breaking ToS? nope so whatever else you've to show please do. 
    "Nothing Accepted" 

Surely she should have given nudes to remove ops caps . 

Banter!
  • 666 (GB1)666 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 18
    This thread should be locked really, it's not getting anyone anywhere. Let the appropriate authorities look into it rather than debate whether or not it's lawful or insult each other since the situation is supposedly being escalated. If this really did happen then I'm sorry to hear it and hope it does get sorted between both parties, but the forum doesn't seem like an appropriate platform to argue about this - save it for court if it's going that far. 
  • KhalDrogo (GB1)KhalDrogo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 52
    I would like to apologise for jokes i made on this thread, it is a very serious matter in fact it is a police matter- good luck with the court case #Justice4Carol
    3.5mil mp 100k positive food prod 
    I would like to apologise for jokes i made on this thread, it is a very serious matter in fact it is a police matter- good luck with the court case #Justice4Carol
    if its going that far i am riding my Camel way to the UK for that .
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 964
    666 (GB1) said:
    This thread should be locked really, it's not getting anyone anywhere. Let the appropriate authorities look into it rather than debate whether or not it's lawful or insult each other since the situation is supposedly being escalated. If this really did happen then I'm sorry to hear it and hope it does get sorted between both parties, but the forum doesn't seem like an appropriate platform to argue about this - save it for court if it's going that far. 
    should have been closed long ago. are just throwing mud at each other. issue? They no longer see it as a game and it has all become much too personal. and the solution is really not here in forum, because in every fight the truth is the first victim. they both have their own truth and so apparently can't figure it out so they just throw mud here. no idea what the goal is.
    flug @ nl 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,815
    My final comment on this thread will be as below:

Any game actions by single owner accounts are not bullying.  Tool cleaning, shady lady hits, honor snipes, OP / RV caps are all part of the expected actions of the game.  YES, it is disappointing when your hard work (and some people's money) get lost due to war, or just random attacks.  But, that is the game.

The issue is when you ADD IN the negative / taunting / threatening messages.  Even the "crymail" that comes from a simple Shady Hit opens the door for this part of the issue.  If everyone respected each other in their communications, there would be no case for "bullying".........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• DaveHero0 (GB1)DaveHero0 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 224
    edited 04.09.2020
    Actions by single owner accounts cannot really be considered to be bullying unless there is a big difference in power levels.  The multi users using shells, VPN and cheap rubies are quite another matter.  GGS have shown next to no interest in doing anything about this, probably as by now it is their major source of income together with the Outers.  Very short sighted of them as the situation is driving other players away thus eroding the long term viability of the game  

The tone of messages is a good indication of a players outlook.  For me people who use "banter" as an excuse for insulting and abusive messages/comments on social media, including here, should be shown the door.

Personally I don't see any willingness on the part of GGS to engage with its player base on any of the major in-game issues so expect the situation to continue to deteriorate
    Post edited by DaveHero0 (GB1) on
    DaveHero0 @ en 1
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 579
    GOODGAMEGREED won't do anything might as whistle in the wind.
    they are slow they don't answer complaints quick enough.
    they never work weekends so nothing gets done over weekends.
    they like money and more money they hate complaints because 
    that might mean they have to work . so in total GOODGAMEGREED 
    Don't give a ----about decent players they love the rotten ones .
    any normal job or game and these people would be banned and i like my prison bars 
    you gave me.  :*o:):)
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 579
    never seen it before 
  • There is a blog which gives a description of the events. I will not post here because it contains obscene and indecent language and images but will send a link to anybody who requests directly.
    GamerGac5754 @ en 1
  • 666 (GB1)666 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 18
    @GamerGac5754 (GB1) for the record, you supported those players in Odins. What happened here has just as much gravity as the actions taken by the Musks players in the past, but people only care when it happens to a diplo room figure.

It was only TRT actually taking a stand against Odins for a year or so and actually fighting back - the rest of you were happy to sit back and not get involved unless it affected you. So not sure why you find it surprising that a group of teenagers were going to do something like this after getting away with so much for years without most of the server doing anything about it.

Not getting involved in the war because while I believe in what people are fighting AGAINST (musks), I don't believe that all of the 13 alliances are doing it with the right intentions. Some are doing it to further their place up the rankings and obtain assets, it's all well and good acting like you have good morals on the forums but given past actions, it's obvious that people are taking advantage of what happened to Carol (not mentioning any names).
Sign In to comment.