Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

the bully's in this game

who are protected bij goodgame them self.

Fore ass long if you are in the top 5 groeps you can do all you want

but be ware sinners never go to HAVEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YkPqSI7GZE
King rasta @ nl 1

Comments

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,021

Calling a player that's better than you a sinner shows you really ought to reevaluate yourself this is a game mate.

• StylishSI (AU1)StylishSI (AU1) AU1 Posts: 135
    Divine justice will be brought upon them.
    ~ AU1 Player ~ 

Recruiter of Lost Souls @ AU1

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 965
    edited 24.08.2020

Calling a player that's better than you a sinner shows you really ought to reevaluate yourself this is a game mate.

who said those players are better??? 

they pay more :)

paying more doesn't mean better
    flug @ nl 1
  • You're from the bijbelgordel?  :D:D
    I pay and I'm better than most due to it. 
    I pay and I'm better than most due to it. 
    good for you, but you pick targets from your own size i may hope.
    flug @ nl 1
  • I pay and I'm better than most due to it. 
    good for you, but you pick targets from your own size i may hope.
    That becomes more and more difficult/ impossible to do the higher in the rankings you go.
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 936
    That don't confront GGE, as long as they get their strip bar money for tonight.
  • BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 124
    It's more that punishing players for, well, playing the game, just isn't going to happen.

Servers can establish their own rulesets that they can advise their server to follow, but it should be noted that none of those rules are actually enforced by Goodgame Studios. If a player doesn't want to follow them and subsequently wants to 'bully' other players, that's perfectly within their rights to do so. Players should be entitled to play how they want to play, no? If you try and force something upon them that they don't want, that will likely make the situation worse.

If you suspect a player of multi-accounting, it's all very well and good saying that they should be banned, but without sufficient evidence that the account is a proxy or multi-account, bans may not be enforced. If you were a new player that had the capability to spend, and someone else thought you were a proxy/multi, would you like it if someone could get you banned just by saying "I think this player is using a VPN to get cheap currency"? I'm not 100% sure on what evidence needs be supplied (you could always find and ask someone who has reported someone for that reason), but bans are unlikely to be handed out based on someone going "That player is a proxy, but I haven't got any screenshots to support my claim."

Hope this answers any questions.
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 579
     :)B):*  and I can tell you who will reply . probably what they will write as well.
    Enlighten us then. 
    edited 28.08.2020
    It's more that punishing players for, well, playing the game, just isn't going to happen.

Servers can establish their own rulesets that they can advise their server to follow, but it should be noted that none of those rules are actually enforced by Goodgame Studios. If a player doesn't want to follow them and subsequently wants to 'bully' other players, that's perfectly within their rights to do so. Players should be entitled to play how they want to play, no? If you try and force something upon them that they don't want, that will likely make the situation worse.

If you suspect a player of multi-accounting, it's all very well and good saying that they should be banned, but without sufficient evidence that the account is a proxy or multi-account, bans may not be enforced. If you were a new player that had the capability to spend, and someone else thought you were a proxy/multi, would you like it if someone could get you banned just by saying "I think this player is using a VPN to get cheap currency"? I'm not 100% sure on what evidence needs be supplied (you could always find and ask someone who has reported someone for that reason), but bans are unlikely to be handed out based on someone going "That player is a proxy, but I haven't got any screenshots to support my claim."

it answers the question

are players allowed to bully?
    Is GGE going to do something about it?

flug @ nl 1
  • BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 124

it answers the question

In most cases, as what you define as bullying is repeatedly attacking the same castle/player, no. It seems likely that nothing will be done about it as that is in no way against the game's Terms of Service.

don't think it makes a difference if you got proof anymore. gge don't care what proof you have it could be in black and white . it could be pictures it could be anything gge have given up simple.
    as for being a bully most people do it in the game , because they haven't got a pair
    in real life so they come on forum and in game itself mouth of say what they want and what they going to do
    but wouldn't say it face to face. so you will always get bullies hiding away in games forums twitter and
    other social platforms.

before the keyboard hardmen say anything, ive  been accused i am a scottish woman and aussie bloke living in australia but actually from outside newcastle . so that is now 6 accounts lmfho next week will be 7 .

Players do get banned for multi-accounting and using proxy accounts. I believe an entire alliance on UK1 called 'The Ark' was banned for one of those reasons earlier this year, so the evidence supplied must have been enough to warrant the ban. Likewise, other accounts on multiple servers have received bans for those reasons and more (you've probably seen those main castles with 2700 days of protection mode).

it answers the question

In most cases, as what you define as bullying is repeatedly attacking the same castle/player, no. It seems likely that nothing will be done about it as that is in no way against the game's Terms of Service.

don't think it makes a difference if you got proof anymore. gge don't care what proof you have it could be in black and white . it could be pictures it could be anything gge have given up simple.
    as for being a bully most people do it in the game , because they haven't got a pair
    in real life so they come on forum and in game itself mouth of say what they want and what they going to do
    but wouldn't say it face to face. so you will always get bullies hiding away in games forums twitter and
    other social platforms.

before the keyboard hardmen say anything, ive  been accused i am a scottish woman and aussie bloke living in australia but actually from outside newcastle . so that is now 6 accounts lmfho next week will be 7 .

Players do get banned for multi-accounting and using proxy accounts. I believe an entire alliance on UK1 called 'The Ark' was banned for one of those reasons earlier this year, so the evidence supplied must have been enough to warrant the ban. Likewise, other accounts on multiple servers have received bans for those reasons and more (you've probably seen those main castles with 2700 days of protection mode).
    yes forgot they were all ex crimson guard players who changed name to ark. as for gge doing nowt they let loads get away with vpn proxy multi and so on and every so often they make a statement by banning some players then it carries on all over again. so yes your right about ark=cg but you still don't think it's bad when players get bullied and come on here to say so.you say it's attacking players loads . no bullies are the ones sending stupid messages telling players what they should do in game or telling players to leave the game. why should some one who is bullied be told of other players on here to leave the game. 

I  am now 10 players watch it will be 15 next week. 
    I'm being bullied by Cetan7, Bruins and Sack Hak any advice @gazz65 (GB1)?
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,833
    If you don't like the messages that someone sends to you, press the IGNORE button.  They will no longer be able to send you any messages.

If you do not like what someone DOES in the game, then either make it harder for them to do it, or retaliate.  

If you do not like what a person SPENDS in the game, get over it.  GGS will NEVER ask someone to spend less......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

never mentioned spending,  mentioned cheating and bullies never been bullied myself because 
    it goes over my head . I am talking about other players on forum who have been bullied and nothing is done. 
    it's in gge rules about having a fair server were you can play in good environment not in bad one.
    so if these players are having bad time gge should do something but they won't .

life is so happy in real world but in gge world it's so funny how hard and gobby certain players 
    are behind keyboard B):)o:)

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,833
    I am no fan of bullying.  But, what is done in this game TYPICALLY does not meet that that word.

Again, if you are being VERBALLY ABUSED in the game, press the ignore button and report it to support.  

As for THIS comment:
    it's in gge rules about having a fair server were you can play in good environment not in bad one.
    so if these players are having bad time gge should do something but they won't .

Here are the T&C's:  https://goodgamestudios.com/terms-of-service/

Post what you are referring to.......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Sign In to comment.