Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

TRADE DISTRICT

Hello

Just notice the Trade district is for 1 winner in the Ltpe , someone just informed me after a manic day attacking fori non stop.
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEECH brakes on , all soldiers away not bother with top 100 too much effort to get to 1000 food production , can do that easily in outer realms once less cost.

Thanks GGE i think many wont bother , and realy appreciate the 150k gold price in blacksmith, thats even harder to grt than doing the lpte .

i wonder what makes gge tick there is no ryhme or reason to there think tank .

back to my slow but efficient way of playing money free, but will engage again soon as top hundred qualify for trade district

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943

As always, ggs is putting cosmicaly numbers that all humans can achieve in one month in these events, or the 150k gold coins.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,084
    They done this when they introduced the military district first iteration is top 1 for the district after this LTPE it'll be moved to top 100 for it. 
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    An active player can earn about 30k gold a month so you should have them for every castles in 2 or 3 years. plus you really gotta love the top 100/250 prizes in the LTPE this month. Why couldn't your leave the military district as a top 100 for a few more months?
    ken.n @ usa 1
  • freezzz (NL1)freezzz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 34
    I agree it's very disappointing

I believe military district was three months nr 1 price, hope they won't repeat this for trade district and next month trade district will be for top 100
  • 666 (GB1)666 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 18

As said above it'll most likely become available for top 100 next month, the same happened for military district, if you wait a little, trade districts will be available for anyone who puts in enough time.

• Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 297
    666 (GB1) said:

As said above it'll most likely become available for top 100 next month, the same happened for military district, if you wait a little, trade districts will be available for anyone who puts in enough time.

But until then no point top 100 reward not worth the effort..
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,526
    Hello

Just notice the Trade district is for 1 winner in the Ltpe , someone just informed me after a manic day attacking fori non stop.
    SCREEEEEEEEEEEEECH brakes on , all soldiers away not bother with top 100 too much effort to get to 1000 food production , can do that easily in outer realms once less cost.

Thanks GGE i think many wont bother , and realy appreciate the 150k gold price in blacksmith, thats even harder to grt than doing the lpte .

i wonder what makes gge tick there is no ryhme or reason to there think tank .

back to my slow but efficient way of playing money free, but will engage again soon as top hundred qualify for trade district

just be patience and you can buy it in the yellow tent like militairy district . :)  for some this game is a sprint  for the other a marathon
    flug @ nl 1
  • BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 118
    Buildings like this, when first released, are probably considered a 'Premium' or 'End-Game' Item. As with the Military District, the Trade District will likely be moved to the Top 100 LTPE prize in a few months, and then to the Apprentice Blacksmith (I would assume) even further on.

Likewise, with the Military District, I would expect the price to decrease in the future, however, I cannot confirm if this will happen.

666 (GB1) said:

There will likely be 2/3 iterations of the LTPE before this drops to the top 100 prize.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file