Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

July update 2020 feedback discussion

Dear players,
here you can discuss and provide feedback for the latest update :)

Comments

• Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 903
    Well I would comment on the update and give my two cents but I can't log in anymore.

I'm getting an error message that says "Old Version: Clear cashe & refresh page".  I already did that and I still am getting nowhere.

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Reimarla (SKN1)Reimarla (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 3
    Same here, can't log in
  • ZoeZoe Moderator Posts: 16,014

It’s being worked on and should be fixed shortly (wrong version number was uploaded, or something like that, I don’t really understand it) :)

• Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 903
    edited 30.07.2020
    Zoe said:
    All good, started working.  But according to the update I could purchase the Military district in the Blacksmith camp.  I'm currently browsing through the blacksmith and found no military district.   :(

The addition of the Horizon and Outer Realm tabs is pretty busy but overall it will make score searching easy, so cool i guess.

The boost to defense is not needed considering that an attack can be beat or at the least have a 1:1 ratio especially since most attacks are met with so many thousands of defense.  But hey, I guess it is gonna take a long time to get everything maxed out.  Here we go again.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • KKP2112 (AU1)KKP2112 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 76
    How do you not test things? You made a beta server to test things... TEST THEM!

Fix what is broken and stop shoving new content into our faces. Fix rewards for events and alliance tournament. Sometimes simple is the best solution
    No Highlander commander, Elementalist commander or bugs from GGE.

Didn't even have 5 waves, just flank and courtyard gems. B)

• absolute farce (again)
    Zoe said:
    All good, started working.  But according to the update I could purchase the Military district in the Blacksmith camp.  I'm currently browsing through the blacksmith and found no military district.   :(

The addition of the Horizon and Outer Realm tabs is pretty busy but overall it will make score searching easy, so cool i guess.
    It’s actually intended, the district will appear later on (either after LTPE ends, or after the blacksmith “reloads” - which I suppose is the case) :)  

How do you not test things? You made a beta server to test things... TEST THEM!

Fix what is broken and stop shoving new content into our faces. Fix rewards for events and alliance tournament. Sometimes simple is the best solution
    They have beta and things are being tested... just some things only show on live servers, as there are way more active accounts...

About rewards, it’s common complaint which we have forwarded many times...
  • jamman (US1)jamman (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    As Nebulous pointed out:
    Since it looks like the Military District is still available in the LTPE for another 2 days, maybe this part of the Update will not take effect until then, at which time, it will show up in the Master Blacksmith?  ... Dunno  :*

jamman @ usa 1
  • @Zoe
    How much will the military district cost ? xD

• Lord Roj (GB1)Lord Roj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,119
    Don't remove decos, I just did and they have vanished, not showing in storage.
    Lord Roj @ en 1
  • BAHUBALII (IN1)BAHUBALII (IN1) IN1 Posts: 18
    edited 30.07.2020
    its like ...GGE adding extra cheese to a cheese burst pizza...

maan already 6 waves were getting rekt on wall due to this relic cast ...and now level 6 wall ...50+ more troops on wall 
    600 normal wall capacity without build item RIP 6 wave hits 

u all will say get extra waves ...but all cannot keep extra waves that gge need to understand ...
    game is now like pay to win ..

get back the old days duh ...bc comm Vs ice cast ...that indeed use to be a fun ...
    now its like stack up 50k ...and all safe until opposite party use wave looks .. in simple pay to win ...

small suggestion ...add + 2 waves permanently to hall ...and then see the response ...

only thing good about this update was look of level 6 tower is cool and trade district is love ...can have more PO now
    edited 30.07.2020
    @Zoe
    How much will the military district cost ? xD

No idea, I asked, but you’ll probably find out from game sooner :sweat_smile:

I’ve forwarded it...

• SinMiedo (US1)SinMiedo (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    Once again my unique decorations are all missing from my storage.
    Yeah, as I said, it’s forwarded... we’ll let you know once we have more info about it...
  • My decoration vanished when I stored them. 
  • Zoe said:
    Yeah, as I said, it’s forwarded... we’ll let you know once we have more info about it...

Those 38 "Godness of Nature" ain't visible but they must be there according to the available space? ... 

Like the last time the decorations went MIA: Only the decorations that went true the fusion forge are gone.

(They are all between 605 and 800 public order.)

• Lord Roj (GB1)Lord Roj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,119
    Zoe said:

I’ve forwarded it...

Thanks, I can still see them via fusion forge, just not via storage to place them,
    Lord Roj @ en 1
  • Zoe said:

It’s actually intended, the district will appear later on (either after LTPE ends, or after the blacksmith “reloads” - which I suppose is the case) :)  

Nice, because i only need one more and was afraid that my plan got mixed up, it wouldn't be the first time. :"-)  
  • Achaean (US1)Achaean (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    edited 30.07.2020
    Looks like a little bit of a UI update that wasn't mentioned as well. Spy / battle reports and defense / attack setups are all a little different. Looks slick, but will take some getting use to.

I like districts and am glad more are coming out sooner rather than later. Only downside I can see is that people who spent rubies on look items for the buildings that go in there are now only gonna benefit from the small public order boost.
    We give the enemy the maximum opportunity to give his life for his country.
    - Colonel Michael D. Steele
  • Looks like a little bit of a UI update that wasn't mentioned as well. Spy / battle reports and defense / attack setups are all a little different. Looks slick, but will take some getting use to.

I like districts and am glad more are coming out sooner rather than later. Only downside I can see is that people who spent rubies on look items for the buildings that go in there are now only gonna benefit from the small public order boost.
    Personally i think it's a waste of good rubies to buy those look items, why want a castle to look like a ship or dragon? But okay, you got a choice in that. 

But you forget the most important benefit of the districts? 

You can save a lot of space in your castle and make more room for decorations!    
Sign In to comment.