Home Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

ApeX

Ruby Whale or good player. Come join. Dont matter if u r trash if u like PvP we teach. We 3 days old. I leader! Woo hoo! Also looking for treasurer because we trash at doing treasury tings kek

Comments

• i'm sexually attracted to the male species
  • Deimos (US1)Deimos (US1) US1 Posts: 72
  • TempranceTemprance Moderator Posts: 855
    Good luck in your future endeavors!

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 903
    edited 26.07.2020
    Please don't join this alliance game.  There's a lot of nice people and they make it hard to quit the game.

Post edited by Nebulous (US1) on
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • I agree with Keenanxbox (US1).

From what I hear they also engage in the hitting of outposts and double taps which are the equivalent of murder in my eyes.

Please refrain from joining and report their heinous actions to support so that they can be banned :(
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 898
    While I don't condone, or like it when it happens to me, op hits, double taps, and hitting way below your weight  are not unfair by the game's rules.  Unsporting and unfair are not the same thing.  If everybody played a sporting game, the health of the game would be much better inspite despite GGE's efforts to destroy the game via their money grabs that constantly imbalance the game further.
Sign In to comment.