Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

EMPIRE: World War III formerly known as Empire: Millennium Wars

Why has GOODGAME abandoned that game and never created a forum for the players? Why have they stopped doing the planned updates? Why did they take peoples money and then leave them with a halfway developed game? Why are they so heartless to their customers? Why did they create a Face Book page to connect with the players and then stop posting in their own face book page? Most of all why are they so cowardly in giving an honest response to their players? The whole canned prescripted automated line of bull crap is NOT fooling anyone. 
I wish to be able to take the survey out out by gaming industry magazines and tell them about how GOODGAME treats the players.

Answers

• BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 99
    Let me answer as many of your points as I can

1. This is a forum. This is for the players. This is very much a forum for the players.

2. We have not stopped doing the planned updates. At the end of every month, there is (almost always) a decent-sized update that brings new mechanics to the game, and we post update notes on the forum when we are able to. Occasionally, there will be smaller, unplanned downtimes to provide fixes to bugs, etc. If these involve anything major, it will be announced on the forum.

3. I'm afraid I cannot answer for the company with regards to how they treat players or manage their game.

4. The Facebook page does post fairly regularly, mostly to inform players who follow the page of events that are starting on that day.

5. I can't answer for support either. I'm not sure how they work things when dealing with players, although you get a lot further by being nice and patient with them
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,529

@BM_Thanatos ........ 

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• It's probably not making enough money for them to continue working on the game.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

Sign In to comment.