Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

29 Jun 2020 Update YOU BROKE F00D PRODUCTION

Literally 0, Emergency Fi% needed.
neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω

Comments

• There is no food production since the bug fix for the missing decorations
    jamespaton @ en 1
  • neuterable (US1)neuterable (US1) US1 Posts: 747
    Update... now it's like B00sted.

Shifting around a bit...
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • NO FOOD PRODUCTION AFTER THIS UPDATE 

Manu Castle
    Leader Of

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • kev21 (GB1)kev21 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 51
    HAHAHA you couldn't write it is tech support at a kindergarden Dont worry no one will have any troops in a couple of hours
    kev21 @ en 1
  • kev21 (GB1)kev21 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 51
    massive surplus now its just comical
    kev21 @ en 1
  • StylishSI (AU1)StylishSI (AU1) AU1 Posts: 39
    edited 30.06.2020
    Post edited by StylishSI (AU1) on
    ~ AU1 Player ~ 

#5 in loot at Leg. Lvl 93

Supreme Commander at Leg. Lvl 129

War Adviser at Leg. Lvl 157

The Proud at Leg. Lvl 135 

The Remorseless at Leg. Lvl 149

Good luck and have fun

• TempranceTemprance Moderator Posts: 850
    @neuterable (US1)  Try clearing your cache on your browser if you see 0 food. 

@kev21 (GB1) A global effect of -1 food consumption has been applied to all troops. This is to prevent starvation during the downtime. Would expect all to be back to normal by the next few hours - tomorrow.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • TempranceTemprance Moderator Posts: 850
    I've merged about 3 threads on the same topic FYI. Hope this answers your questions!

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • StylishSI (AU1)StylishSI (AU1) AU1 Posts: 39
    Approx 3am right now, downtime just ended and i logged on

I am so confused, nothings making sense anymore

Before i logged off a few hours ago, I was positive food everywhere for around 100-200 food per hour. I logged on after downtime and I have a spike in my food production; im not complaining, like geez thanks ggs, but this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever

i have a bonus of 8k main, 7.7k op. 7k op, 13k op, 6.3k ew, 7k bs, 9k fp

I know that i havent lost any men or anything like that for a fact; in an op where i hold defence only, ive had the same no. of troops for weeks now, always had 200ish food per hour, yet i now have 13k bonus.

My food PRODUCTION is the EXACT same too and this is where it gets confusing 

in one of my OPs i produce 40k food. I always held around 21,900 troops there, and had a bonus of about 200 per hour. I logged on after downtime, and i have A BONUS OF 13K FOOD P/HR there now

Im not complaining, but just wanted to know whether this is a glitch or some temporary post-downtime boost or something
    ~ AU1 Player ~ 

#5 in loot at Leg. Lvl 93

Supreme Commander at Leg. Lvl 129

War Adviser at Leg. Lvl 157

The Proud at Leg. Lvl 135 

The Remorseless at Leg. Lvl 149

Good luck and have fun

• Hello guys,

The 0 food production "bug" is just a visual thing that occurs as a result of freezing the food.
    The major positives in food production you guys are seeing now is due to the current active global event that makes every troop eat 1 less food.
    This global effect used to not work but with the latest update it got fixed.

So to sum things up,
    1. everyone got their decos back YEEY
    2. Everyone has a super strong global effect that negates the need to hit npcs for food today!
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 585
    edited 30.06.2020
    Hello guys,

The 0 food production "bug" is just a visual thing that occurs as a result of freezing the food.
    The major positives in food production you guys are seeing now is due to the current active global event that makes every troop eat 1 less food.
    This global effect used to not work but with the latest update it got fixed.

So to sum things up,
    1. everyone got their decos back YEEY
    2. Everyone has a super strong global effect that negates the need to hit npcs for food today!
    Food production back to normal ammouts except mt main castle ? anyone else experiencing this or has a bug been fixed am showing a surplus of nearly 10k ! was a few hundred up or down before !

Edit has now corrected itself must have been over run on troops food reduction ! was looking forward to recruiting loads of extra troops ! :*
    Post edited by dandelion1958 (GB1) on
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Food is still messed up I was balanced in Winter, Sand and Fire. I had a small positive food in those places. Now I have huge negatives. Yet in Great Empire, my main has a huge excess. I spent of ton of time moving troops around.
    What is going on???
    trimhunter @ usa 1
  • Contact support or taunt the khan, this should correct this.
Sign In to comment.