Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

June Update 2020 feedback discussion

Please discuss the latest update here.
Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter

Comments

• BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 74
    Very nice.

10/10 would update again.
  • momma 1 (US1)momma 1 (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    hey hey beautiful peeps.  I got no notice will food be frozen during this update??
    momma 1 @ usa 1
  • BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 74
    hey hey beautiful peeps.  I got no notice will food be frozen during this update??
    Yes, food is going to be frozen for the duration of the update maintenence.
  • Looking forward to this update really one of the biggest in last period.

Im happy about making filter and making things for hospital more easier and more logic, and of cours finally reduced cost of relic troops, it took you time GG damn !  

And about this expansion of hol and totally new building troops etc. i think its really cool and promising, something nice to work on and build on, got some job to do after all, new troops and building looks great and viking theme is fantastic. :)

• BraveKen (INT1)BraveKen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    edited 22.06.2020
    .we are all so happy about this update especially the military hospital :-)
  • Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) US1 Posts: 130
    This update is actually so good! Great job. Many things were definitely necessary (such as the hospital thing, and the relic troops' cost). I like the new features too. But some things will probably be necessary to unlock the full potential of this update. For example - we might need more castle space so we don't lose too many decoration buildings. But congrats, really. This was a nicely done update.
    yeah we do need more castle space
  • Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) US1 Posts: 468
    225 seems like alot but I am hoping most players don't have entire armies of these. Also, relic troops needed this update desperately. Or they need crap tons of work.

To make Storm Islands more rewarding you could make it so that the only place to get Sceats is Storm islands and Kingdom's league.
    I do believe that the troops for storm islands should have a veteran version that die whenever they attack but have insane attack power about 180-200.
    I disagree with Aret that RBCs need to be updated further. They are meant to be NPCs that help with food, not ruby rewarding buildings like Dragons.
    I have no loyalty.

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,211
    It is always frozen, its the default state for an update.

the new units and the bead/mead is confusing but have to look forward for what they can do.

Whats the confusion?
  • jamman (US1)jamman (US1) US1 Posts: 92

Did the Update lock BTH ( Beyond The Horizon ) down?    :o 
    jamman @ usa 1
  • Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) INT1 Posts: 39
    Tony C @ WWW 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,211

Did the Update lock BTH ( Beyond The Horizon ) down?    :o 
    It's just got a longer maintenance than usual, it'll be up within the hour I think.
  • Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) INT1 Posts: 39
    edited 22.06.2020
    This looks one of the better updates.
    Agree with the other comments about space, with all those new buildings that keep becoming available, there is less and less spare space to build them. Maybe need to consider some larger castle boundries?

So these new units...you need food and honey to produce mead.

Can you stockpile mead, the same way you can with other resources?

If you recruit the new units, it seems they consume mead per hour, the same way other units consume food per hour - is that correct? What does it cost to recruit them to begin with, coins? Or do you recruit using mead also? Or something else?
    If they are injured can they be healed with coin in the hospital?
    Tony C @ WWW 1
  • The Torrent (GB1)The Torrent (GB1) GB1 Posts: 604
    bull is bullcrom

wtf have u done with build items all along they are waaay too hard to obtain for non spenders - this might be the last straw for some people.

WATCHING GGE

autocorrect changes all crom-unfriendly words to crom on gge cuz groms got something about words that are even allowed in U rated films
    i fill forward all crom unfriendly words to crom as a nice person as i know crom loves dealing with that stuff.
    semi retired and sick of game - message me in game if u wanna kamikaze ur acc with me.
  • hi where is the actualization information?

ivan champion3 @ es 1
  • the updete I refer to

ivan champion3 @ es 1
  • Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) US1 Posts: 130
    It is always frozen, its the default state for an update.

the new units and the bead/mead is confusing but have to look forward for what they can do.

Whats the confusion?
    This looks one of the better updates.
    Agree with the other comments about space, with all those new buildings that keep becoming available, there is less and less spare space to build them. Maybe need to consider some larger castle boundries?

So these new units...you need food and honey to produce mead.

Can you stockpile mead, the same way you can with other resources?

If you recruit the new units, it seems they consume mead per hour, the same way other units consume food per hour - is that correct? What does it cost to recruit them to begin with, coins? Or do you recruit using mead also? Or something else?
    If they are injured can they be healed with coin in the hospital?
    this @Crom Cruach
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,970
    looks decent just not gonna be anything for me anytime soon given how many relic conservatories I still got to upgrade

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
Sign In to comment.