Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

RELIC SPEED COMMANDER

If anyone has a good Rrlic Speed commander please post its' screenshot here, because I need it urgently. And if not so please provide tips to make such a commander. Dont' share GGE relic equipment link here!

Comments

• Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 347

Helmets normally contain speed. I think I have one with 74 percent travel speed.

• ~King~ (IN1)~King~ (IN1) IN1 Posts: 60
    @Hands up (GB1) Thankyou for your response!
    Please attack the screenshot here!

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    some helmets contain speed in the first row too. Can get up to ~5% speed from there. Artifact and armor can also sometimes contain speed bonus, ~5% each there too. At the end of the day, a complete relic set will have at least 75% speed bonus, and you just have to dig through equip to find ones with bits of extra range.

Not really what youre asking, but some heroes improve mantlets travel speed. Really nifty for hitting nomads or fortresses.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • I have a +92.8% travel speed commander of which is maxed at 90 that i use for support and breaks down as follows.

helmet is +4.2% army travel speed and +75,3% army travel speed
    weapon is +6% army travel speed
    armor is +3.4% army travel speed
    artifact is +3.9% army travel speed
    Richard Hollis @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332

For stationing troops you can get +106%  the old school way...................
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file