Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Quick UK Server History

Decent but many inaccurate details.

Oldest alliance - (1) Epicness 

- Alliance with the most power at its time were TheDarkdominion (TDDM) who hadd significant power than any BSK or TDU alliance.

- The first capital was held by Epicness 
- Strongest Independent alliance: Crimson Gaurd: 
- Most crowned storm alliances ( Harvesters )
- All-time highest achievement points, Brian58, Lloyd.

the strongest player ever on Server. 1.) Brian58 (TDDM) , Lokien1 (Crimson Guard), Mike/Philt ( BSK75 / Praet). Kinguser007 (BSK75).

Legendary Level: Pointless but first to get there was Whohasmyname (Uknighted).

SERVER;

Largest War -

Crimson Guard, StrengthnHonour, KINKY, THE ROUNDTABLE, The Dark Union, Bemrose UK
vs
Team-BSK1975, BSK-AlliedOrder, BSK-AlliedForce Ninth Legion, Uknighted, UK Musks

First Capital War;
Epicness
vs
The Dark Union

Longest playing Player.

- Big Al
- Batten
- Ahmed MERLIN
- Thefinker
- Sikreb
- Ramisis1

Most events won by an alliance.

FLS- Praetorians
Samurai : BSK75
Nomads: Crimson

(Copied from the previous thread but with corrections)
Adios.
Experienced Bloke, mercenary/Bounty hunter, I Help My Friends Always No Matter What Alliance They are in :-) Top 5 Player when not busy :)
Image result for cowboy compilation look gif

UK Server Lvl 70 with 100% experience (playing this game for 7 yrs) only as an addictive 3rd hobby though.
EX-Leader of Black Hawks, and had a significant role in all top 30 alliances on the UK server.

Comments

• Joao Tomas (GB1)Joao Tomas (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    Ummmm.................. execuse me. Longest playing player Joao Tomas - Started playing 2011. Was in BSK.

Think you need to update this.
    Deputy of The Musketeers
    All for one and one for all. United we stand, divided we fall.

www.muskshq.com

• Ghoul (GB1)Ghoul (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    Execuse me professor Ahmed
  • Person who has told Ahmed to f*** o** the most times - AmazingBrian7   :) lol
    AmazingBrian7 @ en 1
    Person who has told Ahmed to f*** o** the most times - AmazingBrian7   :) lol
    you're still alive lol!
    Hows self isolation?
    Deputy of The Musketeers

www.muskshq.com

• Person who has told Ahmed to f*** o** the most times - AmazingBrian7   :) lol
    you're still alive lol!
    Hows self isolation?
    Liberating.....
    AmazingBrian7 @ en 1
  • Xerxes I (GB1)Xerxes I (GB1) GB1 Posts: 128
    True AB7

and Joao joining the Asia Server disqualified you from the list pmsl
    Experienced Bloke, mercenary/Bounty hunter, I Help My Friends Always No Matter What Alliance They are in :-) Top 5 Player when not busy :)

UK Server Lvl 70 with 100% experience (playing this game for 7 yrs) only as an addictive 3rd hobby though.
    EX-Leader of Black Hawks, and had a significant role in all top 30 alliances on the UK server.
    Cant disqualify me when im at the top on stats :)
    Deputy of The Musketeers

www.muskshq.com

lol probably you would have made the top 5 players that make a difference in wars but I wouldn't hear the end of it from you for the rest of my remaining time lol.

Here it is anyway

That list would be :
    Edd1982 (Old Eddie)
    Brian58 
    Whohasmyname
    Joao Tomas
    Ashme

Would put my self-up there but had to give the other folk a chance lmao :wink:

lol probably you would have made the top 5 players that make a difference in wars but I wouldn't hear the end of it from you for the rest of my remaining time lol.

Here it is anyway

That list would be :
    Edd1982 (Old Eddie)
    Brian58 
    Whohasmyname
    Joao Tomas
    Ashme

Would put my self-up there but had to give the other folk a chance lmao :wink:
    I only see one current playing player in that list :)
    Deputy of The Musketeers

www.muskshq.com

True, GB1 server is not robust as it once used to be. Sadly man folks left and still only a quarter of players still playing.

We used to go to the looting list and it used to be 30k players and onwards looting but now it barely reaches 5k players.

Sign In to comment.