Home Player Introductions

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New Moderator ~ Thanatos

Hey guys,

My name is Thanatos, and I'll be helping the wonderful @Poseidon X Angel moderate the English forum. :smiley:

You can get hold of me in all the usual ways, either here on the forum or on discord @Mark_1380#2612 (I'm also on the Official Empire Discord)

If you have any questions or concerns, I'll be checking the discussion threads fairly regularly, or you can let me know here.

~ Thanatos

Comments

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,021
    edited 14.05.2020
    Hi mark I wish you luck on here lol
  • Welcome to the team @BM_Thanatos
  • Joao Tomas (GB1)Joao Tomas (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    @BM_Thanatos

Can you give me a list of all tokens needed for every level for a relic conservatory.

Thanks,
    Joao
    Deputy of The Musketeers
    All for one and one for all. United we stand, divided we fall.

www.muskshq.com

• BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 124
    Hi @Joao Tomas (GB1)

The costs for the relic conservatory are as follows.

Levels 1 to 5 require 25 construction tokens and 113 upgrade tokens
    Levels 6 to 10 require 50 construction tokens and 300 upgrade tokens
    Levels 11 to 15 require 100 construction tokens and 500 upgrade tokens
    Levels 16 to 20 require 200 construction tokens and 950 upgrade tokens

Hope this answers your question.
  • Joao Tomas (GB1)Joao Tomas (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    Hi @Joao Tomas (GB1)

The costs for the relic conservatory are as follows.

Levels 1 to 5 require 25 construction tokens and 113 upgrade tokens
    Levels 6 to 10 require 50 construction tokens and 300 upgrade tokens
    Levels 11 to 15 require 100 construction tokens and 500 upgrade tokens
    Levels 16 to 20 require 200 construction tokens and 950 upgrade tokens

Hope this answers your question.
    Get this man a cookie.
    Deputy of The Musketeers
    All for one and one for all. United we stand, divided we fall.

www.muskshq.com

• Loki (GB1)Loki (GB1) GB1 Posts: 40
    edited 15.05.2020
    why Thanatos instead of ***
    Post edited by Poseidon X Angel on
    THE ROUNDTABLE
    GB1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,008
    Make a new discord and edit this, otherwise it takes all of 2 seconds to find out your ingame name, just saying as you probaly know in the forums people shift blame on mods when there is nothing they should be blamed for and you probably do not want your ingame experience impacted by that. Also welcome

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Do you know if there is a master level for blade coast. If yes, then how is it unlocked?
  • BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 124
    Make a new discord and edit this, otherwise it takes all of 2 seconds to find out your ingame name, just saying as you probaly know in the forums people shift blame on mods when there is nothing they should be blamed for and you probably do not want your ingame experience impacted by that. Also welcome
    Duly noted, but I'm not too worried about it yet if I'm being honest. I've had to deal with some pretty nasty players in-game even without being specifically targeted. I've got a good team at my back, so we'll see how it goes for now. Besides, I'm not one to complain about having to defend something for once.

Do you know if there is a master level for blade coast. If yes, then how is it unlocked?
    Yes, there is!

Blade Coast has 3 different levels. Once you complete a level by defeating the Kraken, you will have the option to leave the event. This is done through the blade coast event 'map' and appears as a suitcase icon.

Once you've left the event, you'll be able to rejoin it at a higher difficulty level.

Hope this makes sense.
  • Hey guys,

My name is Thanatos, and I'll be helping the wonderful @Poseidon X Angel moderate the English forum. :smiley:
    But he won't help me or @Temprance :'(

Just kidding, welcome aboard! 
  • Ghoul (GB1)Ghoul (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    Congratulations Kyriakos
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 287

@BM_Thanatos What does the BM stand for?

Sign In to comment.