Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Voucher code

Comments

• No problem. Players have to help each other out :)
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,287
    There are a few voucher codes doing the rounds, use them while you can as I don't see them working as they do now for very long!
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,843
    There are a few voucher codes doing the rounds, use them while you can as I don't see them working as they do now for very long!
    Makes sense.  It only benefits the Players.....
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,021
    They expire the coming days as most promotion codes do. 
  • I have one that doesn't expire until the end of the year. I believe there is another one too but I haven't checked it.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,843
    They expire the coming days as most promotion codes do. 
    Perhaps I am misreading what @Crom Cruach is saying.   I am reading it to mean that they will not be providing any new voucher codes in the near future.  

I presume you are reading it to mean that all voucher codes have expiration dates.  

Crom, would you care to be a bit more specific?  

It COULD also be a combo of the two...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Please enjoy the vouchers, more will come over time. These will slowly become more restricted though ie. only useable by certain cohorts of players or expiring more quickly.
  • Please enjoy the vouchers, more will come over time. These will slowly become more restricted though ie. only useable by certain cohorts of players or expiring more quickly.
    Those who buy the rubies then? It would be easier if you were totally honest about to whom you were making reference too. 

Those who buy the rubies then? It would be easier if you were totally honest about to whom you were making reference too. 
    Why do you assume I am not being honest?
  • Plz give my the link for gge discord

• @Elementhazard (IN1)

https://discord.gg/XmKcCqH

If the link is no longer good, let me know and I will send you a new one.

• Sttela (INT1)Sttela (INT1) INT1 Posts: 54
    I still have a problem with the implementation of my Vouscer code. I realized only1 Voucher (EMPIRE2020) ... but I didn't realize GGSEMPIREGG and ACTINETWORK.
    I'll give  to You   :)  and  <3   ....   or    >:)
    The choice is yours. Everyone will get what he deserves.     
     o:)    :D

• Sttela (INT1)Sttela (INT1) INT1 Posts: 54
    I will now see how much GGE-support cares about its players and clients. They did not respond to my previous message-complaint and did not resolve the error or malfunction

I'll give  to You   :)  and  <3   ....   or    >:)
    The choice is yours. Everyone will get what he deserves.     
     o:)    :D

• I got a voucher in which we got an equipment set. But it is not there in inventory even though there is space.

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 614
    I still have a problem with the implementation of my Vouscer code. I realized only1 Voucher (EMPIRE2020) ... but I didn't realize GGSEMPIREGG and ACTINETWORK.

Make sure that you're on the correct website. Each voucher is linked to a different website and can only be used on that website.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • I got a voucher in which we got an equipment set. But it is not there in inventory even though there is space.

Someone spent me that voucher, they say it's GAMEPLANET, but I can't activate it for some reason.

Someone spent me that voucher, they say it's GAMEPLANET, but I can't activate it for some reason.
    You can get it if you wish. Here is what you should do.

1. Copy the following link in bold:   https://empire.goodgamestudios.com/?w=355031
    2. Now, close your browser for the game and then paste the link into the browser.
    3. This will open up the game for you.
    4. Once you are in your game, click on the special offers icon middle left of the screen, it should look like this:

5. Then you need to go here: (Bon = Vouchers)

6. Once you have clicked on 'vouchers", you need to type GAMEPLANET in all capital letters.
    7. Once that is done and clicked on the tick, you should see this screen:

8. Once you see that, there is nothing else you can do except close the browser. Then reopen your game as you would normally do and you should find the deco, the equipment and the whatever else. I hope that helps.

1. Copy the following link in bold:   https://empire.goodgamestudios.com/?w=355031
    2. Now, close your browser for the game and then paste the link into the browser.
    4. Once you are in your game, click on the special offers icon middle left of the screen, it should look like this:

6. Once you have clicked on 'vouchers", you need to type GAMEPLANET in all capital letters.

8. Once you see that, there is nothing else you can do except close the browser. Then reopen your game as you would normally do and you should find the deco, the equipment and the whatever else. I hope that helps.

Thank you very much! It works, very clear tutorial. Hope you have a very good day!

Thank you very much! It works, very clear tutorial. Hope you have a very good day!
    If no-one tells you in the alliance, then there is a problem. However, if there is any help, then I always try my best to give advice. You are the second person who asked about the coupon and how it works so, I am quite pleased with the outcome. Have a great day too!!

• are there any more new vouchers that can be used
    one of those silent folks........
Sign In to comment.