Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

First Leader of KoN

Hello Everyone;
        I hope some of you smart players out there can help me out. Who was the founder or the first leader of the Kingdom of Neph in the USA? I think I remember but I'm not sure of the name or my spelling!!!!

Comments

• Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) US1 Posts: 628
    Its organic was the leader of Nephilim, before they merged with Free Kingdoms to make Kingdom of Neph.

• it was organic
    john braidford @ usa 1
  • Thank You John!!!  I was thinking it was Dog Robinson or Robertson,something like that
  • Thank you! Morentz. I feel certain that you will know!! (:))  Do you remember I player by the name of Dog Robinson or Robertson? For some reason I was thinking he was the founder of KoN. But then my memory isn't what it used to be!(:((
    My grandson telling me I'm as old as a rock!!!!
  • Heartnoir (US1)Heartnoir (US1) US1 Posts: 513
    It was Dog Robinson initially. But Organic took on the leadership role and is better known as leader. He was not the founder though - it was Dog.

Heartnoir @ usa 1

"You must have big rats if you need Hattori Hanzo's steel
    . . . Huge."
  • See you guys are so smart!!!  I'm to old to remember alot of this stuff!!! I was thinking that Dog first started KoN and then Organic and a third person joined in on the leadership of KoN and later Organic because the best known leader of KoN at that time.Anyone remember who the third person was? I can remember Dog,Organic,but I'm unable to remember the other person!!
Sign In to comment.