Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

rubies

how do i get them quicker. i want to get to 2500 rubies quick.. please help

♪ you said it was a great love ♪
♪ one for the ages ♪
♪ but if the story's over ♪
♪ why am i still writing pages ♪

Best Answers

Answers

• Kyriakos (GB1)Kyriakos (GB1) GB1 Posts: 140

This is what Goodgame Studios want you to use.
    ~~ Kyriakos

War Marshall at Odin's Fury

• nekoneko US1 Posts: 20

This is what Goodgame Studios want you to use.

I don't have money :'(

♪ you said it was a great love ♪
    ♪ one for the ages ♪
    ♪ but if the story's over ♪
    ♪ why am i still writing pages ♪

• chester7 (INT1)chester7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 5
    edited 29.06.2020
    Sand kingdom - Basic knowledge 1 --- Desert fortress fast attack sharing smile
    1) Join an alliance which had 100% attack travel speed .
    2) Try to upgrade the VIP level 10 = 50% attack travel speed .
    3) Speed commanders : Relic commander with 90 speed or ( Phoenix mix type to get (145-165)CY + NPC Speed hero = 100-120 speed) 
    4) Both relic and Mixed Phoenix commander give you more than 110 wall + 110 gate , which you can actually attack without tool . Result in 18-30 soldiers killed according to my report .  
    5) Use 100% melee to attack the center defense (Front)  , the best speed of melee is Renegade Sai Warrior(50 speed) .

With the all of the above effect , you should be able to attack Desert fortress(400 distance away from your mc) in (19-21) min.   
    No doubt this is not the fastest way but is the cheapest and easy way to get more sand ruby . There were 2 more types of attack which is faster than this one but i think this one is good enough to get 2-5k ruby easily in sand kingdom .
    I hope this info will help you guys to get more ruby smile
  • chester7 (INT1)chester7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 5
    Sorry guys , there was a mistake on alliance speed , it is nothing to do with NPC .
Sign In to comment.