Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Calculation of PO and Morale

Hi, i'd like to know if  anyone has calculated the equations for Public Order and Morale? Obviously they are set up so that the more PO and Morale you have, the less effect each point has on your production/fighting power. Any mathematicians or engineers down to try and calculate this?

Comments

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 898
    The PO effect on Morale is the squareroot of your PO which is then divided by 50.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,980
    po has been known for like 7 years or so : 100 + 2*SQRT(PO as number) and then thanks to a bug that has been in the game for years add 0.5 or 1 depending which kingdom you are in

SQRT = square root

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • po has been known for like 7 years or so : 100 + 2*SQRT(PO as number) and then thanks to a bug that has been in the game for years add 0.5 or 1 depending which kingdom you are in

SQRT = square root
    Tyvm :) Valuable knowledge. Now just to problem solve my way to the perfect food prod to PO ratio ;)
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,980
    po has been known for like 7 years or so : 100 + 2*SQRT(PO as number) and then thanks to a bug that has been in the game for years add 0.5 or 1 depending which kingdom you are in

SQRT = square root
    Tyvm :) Valuable knowledge. Now just to problem solve my way to the perfect food prod to PO ratio ;)
    if you want it I already solved that like over a year ago 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • po has been known for like 7 years or so : 100 + 2*SQRT(PO as number) and then thanks to a bug that has been in the game for years add 0.5 or 1 depending which kingdom you are in

SQRT = square root
    if you want it I already solved that like over a year ago 
    Oh yeah for sure :) That'd save me a hot minute lol. I asked that exact question in discord. Could you DM the doc/calculation?
Sign In to comment.