Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

K1LLER on US1 a thief and multi

I am probably no better for asking to play a better account.   I don't care if i get banned but it has to be known so he doesn't scam anyone else.
I was in Area XX and was playing my account when I said in chat that I wish I could get a Level 70 LL 800 account to play in chat.  K1ller pm'd me (I don't have them anymore) saying that he had an awesome account that I could play. The next day I was playing DarkDragonBlood. I played it for 2 days, spent some money got the might above 2.5 million with troops (from affluence wheel, I never seen that before cause I am a level 60) and putting out fires.  I go to log in the next day and boom, password changed and access denied.  I questioned K1LLER and he said that the original owner came back, but I have another account you can use that I own he said to me.  I get password to Thanos(pipping was the name).  I am running this account without putting any money into it and everything is good.  I am using said account and we get into war with FOG and I buy affluence tickets and rubies.  SAME THING HAPPENS.  I go to log into account later that dauy and BOOM, PASSWORD CHANGED AGAIN and now the account is in AREA X and no reply from K1LLER on the US server.
K1ller you can kiss it all goodbye.

signed THE LAST PERSON YOU SCREW OVER WITH THOSE 3 ACCOUNTS.
DatGamerDude @ usa 1

Comments

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,021
    Quite dumb to even post it here first it's stupid to trust anyone on this game especially when someone offers a maxed level 70 with no strings attached and secondly this is how some of the accounts operate by scamming players like yourself to build it up spend some money on it until it suits them to lock you out and move on the next person.

Long story short don't be dumb and trust a complete stranger. 
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,817
    But, it is good to post in my opinion to let those who don't know any better to learn from his mistake.

Sadly, most won't learn it in time...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 931
    Sadly you didn't keep the messages and forward them to support on the very slim chance that GGE might do something about such shenanigans(all of them involved here - multi, passing on, sharing log in, account selling/brokering to name a few).

On a personal note it does explain to me how pipping became thanos, resurrected in a misc retirement alliance and ended up where it is now.  
  • forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 269
    I am probably no better for asking to play a better account.   I don't care if i get banned but it has to be known so he doesn't scam anyone else.
    I was in Area XX and was playing my account when I said in chat that I wish I could get a Level 70 LL 800 account to play in chat.  K1ller pm'd me (I don't have them anymore) saying that he had an awesome account that I could play. The next day I was playing DarkDragonBlood. I played it for 2 days, spent some money got the might above 2.5 million with troops (from affluence wheel, I never seen that before cause I am a level 60) and putting out fires.  I go to log in the next day and boom, password changed and access denied.  I questioned K1LLER and he said that the original owner came back, but I have another account you can use that I own he said to me.  I get password to Thanos(pipping was the name).  I am running this account without putting any money into it and everything is good.  I am using said account and we get into war with FOG and I buy affluence tickets and rubies.  SAME THING HAPPENS.  I go to log into account later that dauy and BOOM, PASSWORD CHANGED AGAIN and now the account is in AREA X and no reply from K1LLER on the US server.
    K1ller you can kiss it all goodbye.

signed THE LAST PERSON YOU SCREW OVER WITH THOSE 3 ACCOUNTS.
    We can help you in the AU1 server, if you want to change servers and join a strong alliance
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
  • MAG992003 (US1)MAG992003 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    you should never trust anyone!
  • And that is why you don't buy accounts from other people. Will it still happen? Of course. 
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 882
    account sharing is against TOS but ignoring even that, it still doesnt make sense to spend money on someone else's account if they don't also give you the attached email/facebook.
    I don't know if I'm giving outdated advice, but I do believe that email/facebook can be linked to your account in case you lose the password for whatever reason.

In any case, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Thank you for sharing this disturbing news.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Arithon (GB1)Arithon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6
    like no one checks forms so this is pointless lmao
  • Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    GGS support staff most likely won't read the forum post, and even if they do, they will say make a proper report. I suggest you do that (in the game, click help icon and then support) and there's a form you can fiull out there.
    Without evidence, I doubt support will do anything, there's many other obvious cases of multi accounts that they ignore. If anything, you might get yourself banned as you are self-incriminating when you report it. But if you're prepared to take that risk go for it.
    But I really wish GGS toughen up on cheating. For a while, a few years back, they did, now it seems they don't really care any more. If they were serious, they could very easily see who is multi accounting even without chat proof... 
    Tony C @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.