Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Castellan set ready for pvp ( defense ):

2»

Comments

• I can flag u all day long.
    Does it make you feel good?  Tell me how pointing out you are under the Bird was "Abusive"?  You have complained that others are flagging your posts, and now you are flagging others without merit.  

Pot meet Kettle.

You may notice that I did not flag yours.....

Well if you stop commenting it would be nice.
    Right back at ya...…..
    10 yo.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    I can flag u all day long.
    Does it make you feel good?  Tell me how pointing out you are under the Bird was "Abusive"?  You have complained that others are flagging your posts, and now you are flagging others without merit.  

Pot meet Kettle.

Right back at ya...…..
    10 yo.
    Actually, 50+

But, thanks for trying...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Pot meet Kettle.

Right back at ya...…..
    10 yo.
    Actually, 50+

Actually you behave like 10- ….Thanks for trying.

Pot meet Kettle.

Right back at ya...…..
    10 yo.
    Actually, 50+

Do you not see the irony in what you are saying?   You do realize you are responding the exact same way, don't you?

I am not certain you do...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Pot meet Kettle.

Right back at ya...…..
    10 yo.
    Actually, 50+

Do you not see the irony in what you are saying?   You do realize you are responding the exact same way, don't you?

No , I don't see any irony , I see you make fun of me .

Pot meet Kettle.

Right back at ya...…..
    10 yo.
    Actually, 50+

Is calling me a 10 yo NOT making fun of me? Please educate me on that point...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Pot meet Kettle.

Right back at ya...…..
    10 yo.
    Actually, 50+

Is calling me a 10 yo NOT making fun of me? Please educate me on that point...…….
    You started it I retaliate.

Pot meet Kettle.

Right back at ya...…..
    10 yo.
    Actually, 50+

You started it I retaliate.
    Ah, ok.  You are the victim.  Got it...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Oh my. 400%. Never broken something like that before in my life. Must be impenetrable.
    the 400% is on top of his Bird Strength...…...
    This post started everything.
    Actually, it was THIS one.  And your flagging my post for "Abuse".

You could have said anything you wanted in response to my post about your Bird + 400%.   But, I pointed out your hypocrisy in flagging posts without merit......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

You could have said anything you wanted in response to my post about your Bird + 400%.   But, I pointed out your hypocrisy in flagging posts without merit......
    Well your post was before mine . So your post triggered my post for flagging so you started it.

Well your post was before mine . So your post triggered my post for flagging so you started it.
    LOL!  Well, I COULD  point out that my post was in response to Kyriakos and not to you, and HIS post was in response to Demos' post (not to you), and HIS post was in response to YOUR Post of:   See you in game . Happy to crush you with 400% melee strength on flanks. Dont cry please....stupid bully.

But, I doubt that would have any affect on your world view.......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

LOL!  Well, I COULD  point out that my post was in response to Kyriakos and not to you, and HIS post was in response to Demos' post (not to you), and HIS post was in response to YOUR Post of:   See you in game . Happy to crush you with 400% melee strength on flanks. Dont cry please....stupid bully.

LOL dude you made fun of me just like they did with ur post.
    edited 25.03.2020

LOL dude you made fun of me just like they did with ur post.
    What you don't fully grasp yet, is that you are making grandiose statements that you cannot backup.  THAT is why people are responding to you the way they are.  Myself included.  Not that long ago, I helped you to understand about Range Defense and how 1 attacker can take out an entire flank if it was all range.  You have now made the appropriate switch to Melee defense and placing high Melee boost.  BUT, to post that your 400% Melee is going to CRUSH them all on the Flanks is a very inexperienced statement to make.  That those who have played for a long time would ridicule such a statement IS to be expected. 

Now, if you instead made a post that asked:  Hey everyone, I have 400% Melee on the flank with a 120%M / 120%R / 100%CY Cast and 450 on the wall, how big of an attack could I CRUSH?  You would get a different response.

I have seen well meaning folks TRY to give you advise on your setups.  PLEASE listen to them...….

Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Kyriakos (GB1)Kyriakos (GB1) GB1 Posts: 143
    Oh man, this StrongCommader guy is almost as funny as Forestw.

Where is the 'Sage of AU1' these days anyway?
    ~~ Kyriakos

War Marshall at Odin's Fury

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    The Aussie Sage is probably rowing a beard boat across the oceans to meet strong commander in person to exchange 'merchandise.'
  • The Aussie Sage is probably rowing a beard boat across the oceans to meet strong commander in person to exchange 'merchandise.'
    flagged for abuse.
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 215
    The Aussie Sage is probably rowing a beard boat across the oceans to meet strong commander in person to exchange 'merchandise.'
    flagged for abuse.
    Flagged for spam
    MUFU Member

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,456
    I am going to close this thread as it turned into a mess.
This discussion has been closed.