Home Player Introductions

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New Moderator ~ Poseidon X Angel

2»

Comments

• gaz5470 (GB1)gaz5470 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    Hi  Poseidon , quick question, if i drop one of my opps with 2 fully upgraded relic greenhouses and a conservatory in it ive been told they will return to my main castle is this true ?
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,042
    Hi  Poseidon , quick question, if i drop one of my opps with 2 fully upgraded relic greenhouses and a conservatory in it ive been told they will return to my main castle is this true ?
    if it is captured yes when you surrender it not sure I think not

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • hi.
  • mirasol (NL1)mirasol (NL1) NL1 Posts: 3
    dear 

Poseidon X Angel i ame a member of the group of king rasta,I can testify on my honor that what happened here is not neat let alone honest. the bully is protected and we are censored 5 accounts and 1 player and even if me and king rasta and a few more report that,2 hours later we are run down and threatened by all that account.

now i ask you personally should game not be enjoyable?
    Greeds Mirasol

cencurchip and  dictators rule this server under the protection of goodgame
  • ARAWAK (NL1)ARAWAK (NL1) NL1 Posts: 19
    lol  also i am a menber of the same group but because we from the Netherlands I also found that goodgame just let us down
    goodgame intentionally just wants to understand us, protecting even the cheaters and the bullies,and everything is just about how much goodgame you can earn
    a people's life more or less does not matter,my child also plays this game, he has outism, how do I explain that to him?

that everything he has done for his group and account by a cheater and bully, under the protection of goodgame just be taken away?
    if you as a moderator want to explain that to me as a mother.

no greeds before respect, Arawak
    ARAWAK @ nl 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file