Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

I like the feel of this game, but it is too short for the scope of the event.  I would like to see this event as a monthly thing like Storm Islands is.  However, there are a few problems with it:

1.  When I am in Beyond the Horizons and click the Forum button, it tells me my username and password are incorrect.  I've never had this problem in Storms, Beri, and all the other events like this.  I can't figure out why it won't take it.

2.  I think it is pretty ridiculous to expect people to shell out 7100 rubies for the Construction Crane for an event that lasts only 7 days.  As a matter of fact, it should not be 7100 rubies in any game that is 30 days or less.  

2. I have played a bit today and I have conquered at least 20 Level 1 Cultist Shrines.  Now, the playbook wants me to hit Level 2 shrines, but all of the ones that I hit to make them Level 2 have disappeared off my layout.  I hit these shrines from both my main castle3 and my Capital and get the same results.  Now the shrines are much further away from me and they are all Level 1s.

LadyThundara

Proud Member of Dumais
All of the following are unfair practices by GGS and I protest them all:

1. A huge amount of special offers and such.  We asked if they could put them in our mailboxes instead of on the screen.  They put them in our mailboxes, and left them on the screen, and also increased the number of these things.  
  2. The Foreign Invasion and Bloodcrows Events that give you level 70 castles that are pretty shitty.  And then you have to spend games tokens, coins or rubies to get a decent castle.
  3. This Master Blacksmith feature is ridiculous.  With the points given out the Monthly Event for each hit being so low, it is impossible to get even down the first page where the Season Booster is. 
  4. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.
  5. All improvements to the game that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't, those who do occasionally but now have to purchase more and more, or can't buy Rubies?
  6. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
  7. A large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen. Like right now, Nov. 25, 2019, I have 4 Icons on the left by the Message box going vertically up the screen, and I have three icons on the right side by the toolbar going vertically up (sometimes it's 4 on the right), plus all but one of the icons has arrows to flip through the offers.  Too much of my screen is covered with this nonsense.
  8. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
  9. And any more events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
Sign In to comment.