Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Please delete my account

AS the title says, is there a way to delete my account? This game just gets worse and worse

Comments

• You can contact support under account management, but maybe try taking a break instead. I know this game is broken and it's all about who can keep spending.

Hope Greedy Eric and his good for nothing minions actually see their greed killing the game or end up losing all its players and I'm pretty sure they don't get new players either cuz of the screwed up confusing mechanism.

The Devil
  • The Torrent (GB1)The Torrent (GB1) GB1 Posts: 604

but maybe try taking a break instead

my mans tryna cure his cancer and your passing him a cigarette 

WATCHING GGE

autocorrect changes all crom-unfriendly words to crom on gge cuz groms got something about words that are even allowed in U rated films
    i fill forward all crom unfriendly words to crom as a nice person as i know crom loves dealing with that stuff.
    semi retired and sick of game - message me in game if u wanna kamikaze ur acc with me.
  • PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!  I'M SO SICK OF THIS BS YOU KEEP DOING TO US...AND YEA  I WANT IT DONE.....Can't seem to find the right line to Support to have this done...just keeps coming back here!!!!!!!
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 203
    edited 21.04.2020
    Please contact support and request that they delete your account.
  • Just don't .log on for a few months. That should do the trick.
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  •  You cannot delete your account anymore.

Even worse is that GGE keeps your account alive even if you have no castles on the map. Not sure how long till you are completely erased but it is over a year minimum
  • Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 559
    They're def trying to make it seem like the games not dying due to predatory transactions.

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 842
    PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!  I'M SO SICK OF THIS BS YOU KEEP DOING TO US...AND YEA  I WANT IT DONE.....Can't seem to find the right line to Support to have this done...just keeps coming back here!!!!!!!
    just change your password .

put cursor in field, close your eyes and type random letters without looking

and don't log in anymore
    flug @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.