Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fatal Obsession VS MISC , MISC UNITED , Asylum and The Unnamed

Comments

• listening to sia you fookin puss?
    That is so irrelevant. You are calling me a puss because I like ice cream with flavor chocolate while you like ice cream with flavor black forest... 
  • Really want to stop this nonsense and enjoy the game here are they key points : 

Really tired of posting 1h / day when I could play GGE that time.

I just want you to know, we are also really tired of you posting 1 hour a day. 
    Tell your ''parents'' (Mor,Mn)  to stop crying about my posts ok? They can post themselves what they want to say to me instead of putting their ''kids'' posting.

Actually my parents don't play this game sorry. 
    I see you have trouble in understanding the text behind the text. That is fine.
  • StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 428
    edited 22.03.2020

DANG THATS ME!! Did your goddess Negan not even go 1:1 against a self stack? Against a 6 month old account? Thats level 440??? OMGGGGG SHES SO GOOD

1 out of 50 reports....everybody loses just if you lose once in 50 times maybe you can attack her right now and post the report...
  • That's enough . You crossed the line when you declared war on us , while we have never sabotaged you or make a hit....

And don't tell me I cant do  a decent hit , let me post you my stats of 1 of my commander ( rest are in pretty similar level )

If the king and his queen cant handle some criticism then it is entirely your fault for being so narcistic.

105 % melee unit strength when attacking

100% ranged unit strength when attacking

80% strength in CY

-136%  gate protection

-75% moat protection

-5% wall protection

21% flank limit when attacking

• DANG THATS ME!! Did your goddess Negan not even go 1:1 against a self stack? Against a 6 month old account? Thats level 440??? OMGGGGG SHES SO GOOD

1 out of 50 reports....everybody loses just if you lose once in 50 times maybe you can attack her right now and post the report...
    suicide mission hitting 50k but OK

• DANG THATS ME!! Did your goddess Negan not even go 1:1 against a self stack? Against a 6 month old account? Thats level 440??? OMGGGGG SHES SO GOOD

suicide mission hitting 50k but OK
    Ok congrats you beat Negan , what else do you want to hear? That is the truth....
  • Attack my everwinter glacier I started 4 days ago more yes . Nice bully btw.
    You can't call me a bully when you actively involve yourself with drama and in-game politics that is way above your pay grade. Don't forget the OP you have called "MISC is Trash". You dug your own grave and now you're complaining about the dirt. Funny.
    deimos the drama queen
    clownies down to 49 wat??? 

• Ok I am done with this and all MISC vs FO related posts because MISC members started to ''threaten'' me by declaring war to my alliance.

That's fine they have the right to do , but it is bullying....

• Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 903
    Ok I am done with this and all MISC vs FO related posts because MISC members started to ''threaten'' me by declaring war to my alliance.

Glass House: 100

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Ok I am done with this and all MISC vs FO related posts because MISC members started to ''threaten'' me by declaring war to my alliance.

Glass House: 100

Nebulous:

edited 22.03.2020
    Nebulous:

Well you're not wrong, lol.

Edit: Banging a dragon isn't on my bucket list but it'd be an interesting story.  Thx for trying.

• We all know what happened in the movie , maybe time to move on budd and stop trashtalking to me...

edited 22.03.2020

We all know what happened in the movie , maybe time to move on budd and stop trashtalking to me...

This is why I like talking to you.  I love studying people with no self-awareness.

Edit: I don't know the movie you refereed to.  All I see is a boi who's a bit thicc.
  • Nebulous:

Edit: Banging a dragon isn't on my bucket list but it'd be an interesting story.  Thx for trying.
    Just stop writing down irrelevant things.....
  • StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 428
    edited 22.03.2020

We all know what happened in the movie , maybe time to move on budd and stop trashtalking to me...

This is why I like talking to you.  I love studying people with no self-awareness.

Edit: I don't know the movie you refereed to.  All I see is a boi who's a bit thicc.
    XD? Homefront? Haha of course you haven't seen it since you are 15 yo.
  • Attack my everwinter glacier I started 4 days ago more yes . Nice bully btw.
    You can't call me a bully when you actively involve yourself with drama and in-game politics that is way above your pay grade. Don't forget the OP you have called "MISC is Trash". You dug your own grave and now you're complaining about the dirt. Funny.
    deimos the drama queen
    clownies down to 49 wat??? 

Politics in a pixel game...
    Nebulous:

You can't blame me, you chose the character and it's part of his story.  

Also, his baby-momma is dummy thicc so I'm not complaining.
  • Nebulous:

You can't blame me, you chose the character and it's part of his story.  

Also, his baby-momma is dummy thicc so I'm not complaining.
    Just stop spamming ty.
  • amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204

FOR U  strongcommander , dont give up  if they threat u go kill them all 

عمرو الحديدى 
  • amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204
    Ok I am done with this and all MISC vs FO related posts because MISC members started to ''threaten'' me by declaring war to my alliance.

dont stop bro  u put the smile on our face when your enemies be more , when your enemies threat u it means u are right dont worry i will support and protect u just pm me in game all this misc  equal nothing except some slaves taking orders from morrentz who is losing the control of server and soon he will be my slave 

عمرو الحديدى 
This discussion has been closed.